visiting Glory Hole Tuesday

This was my first Glory hole cock. It might have been 6.5" shaved and uncut. I got on my knees and went straight to sucking this cock. It only took a few licks on the underside of his cock and he was rock hard. Five minutes later my brutal attack on his cock had it spitting its load in my mouth, the first shot tasted super salty, so I just took it to the root and the rest of his load bypassed my tasted buds. The second cock that came to me was maybe 5.5-6" but thick. I've never seen a cock like this let alone sucked one. It must have taken close to 15 minutes for him to cum. It wasn't even a teaspoons worth. I sucked a total of 8 cocks and swallowed 7.5 loads. The next to the last cock was the biggest, I'd say close to 7". I put my lips on it and he asked if I could deepthroat (He was only one to say a word) I went to go down to the root and felt the first blast of cum in my mouth, I pulled back to make more room for cum and he pulled all the way out, and started jerking his cock, it's contents going all over my face, hair, and the front of my uniform. (BTW, those glory hole pics that show a cock in a little hole, isnt an adult bookstore glory hole, it was big enough to stick my head through). When the last cock finished cuming, I needed a drink.
My ABS glory holes have tiny holes just big enough to get a dick through. It’s a drag because I love licking balls too. I usually ask him to come into my room so he can get his pants down and suck him properly.

Probably deep into your once virgin, now slutty, ass, so you could feel my cock head swell and go rock hard on your P-spot, making your sissy clitty leak precum. Then blast a hot load of cum deep inside you, marking you as my bitch.
In my experience, whenever I've sucked a man off twice at the same session - which I've done on numerous occasions, the second mouthful of cum has always been less copious than the first. This seems to be an invariable rule.

This was my first Glory hole cock. It might have been 6.5" shaved and uncut. I got on my knees and went straight to sucking this cock. It only took a few licks on the underside of his cock and he was rock hard. Five minutes later my brutal attack on his cock had it spitting its load in my mouth, the first shot tasted super salty, so I just took it to the root and the rest of his load bypassed my tasted buds. The second cock that came to me was maybe 5.5-6" but thick. I've never seen a cock like this let alone sucked one. It must have taken close to 15 minutes for him to cum. It wasn't even a teaspoons worth. I sucked a total of 8 cocks and swallowed 7.5 loads. The next to the last cock was the biggest, I'd say close to 7". I put my lips on it and he asked if I could deepthroat (He was only one to say a word) I went to go down to the root and felt the first blast of cum in my mouth, I pulled back to make more room for cum and he pulled all the way out, and started jerking his cock, it's contents going all over my face, hair, and the front of my uniform. (BTW, those glory hole pics that show a cock in a little hole, isnt an adult bookstore glory hole, it was big enough to stick my head through). When the last cock finished cuming, I needed a drink.
8 cocks in a row. Broke my record! You are my hero!

Back