Videos for you sissy boys

Which set of videos did you find hotter?

• Set number 1 (girls girls girls)

Votes: 146 30.7%
  • set number 2 (the sissy alphabet)

Votes: 329 69.3%

• Total voters
778_1000.gif

Almost forgot: Excellent animated cumshots, even though they're blurred:

https://xhamster.com/videos/fun-ttt-7365300

Last edited:

Yes, I guess I've always known I was a sissy , since the first time I had sex with a girl in college. Her name was Sherrie - she was a really cute girl, slim with nice ass and perky tits. She was on her knees when she pulled my pants and underwear down and revealed my hard cock. I said "pretty nice huh ? I heard her stifle a giggle , and she said "its cute". She sucked me a little, then she stood up, took off her clothes, and we got in bed. I reached for a rubber, but she said no, i'm on the pill. I was on top as she reached down and guided my cock into her. I was so horny , I only lasted a few strokes and I came. She said "already ? " She told me that she still needed to cum and pushed me down and told me to lick her until she came. I was hesitant , but she just held my head and fucked my face until she came. Afterwards she told me that I wasn't much of a fuck, but not a bad pussy licker. For a little while after she would occasionally call me to come over. The first time she called me and told me to come over I was excited, thinking I would get to fuck her again. But she just laughed, sat down on the couch, lifted her skirt , and told me to get licking. A couple of times she called me just after she got finished fucking some other guy. I would find her in bed , her legs spread with cum dripping from her pussy . She would just tell me to strip, put on her panties and get started licking her cum filled pussy. She told me she knew I wouldn't mind since the first time she made me lick my own cum out of her. I could tell she also knew I had a crush on her and would pretty much do anything she told me to.

I still desperately crave to meet another woman like Sherrie.

Last edited:
Back