Videos for you sissy boys

Which set of videos did you find hotter?

• Set number 1 (girls girls girls)

Votes: 146 30.7%
  • set number 2 (the sissy alphabet)

Votes: 329 69.3%

• Total voters
Oh ! I love that one... I am going to get dressed now !! Play later , anyone ??? Hope so...

(Toning it down- just for you)..
I would love to hear all about how you are dressed. Maybe date night.. I'll prepare something you'll love.. am sure you will want seconds... Invite your girlfriends

Very sexy indeed. I love it when there is a brief scene with no girls and just a shot of cock. It makes me feel so sissy to realise how turned on I am when it's just cock! :D

I would love to share some cummy kisses with you. :heart:

Very sexy indeed. I love it when there is a brief scene with no girls and just a shot of cock. It makes me feel so sissy to realise how turned on I am when it's just cock! :D

I would love to share some cummy kisses with you. :heart:

So glad you enjoyed that one, too! While I listened & watched that one, I was so excited. I almost thought I could cum from the thought of sucking a cock.

Here is another one I found.

xhamster.com/movies/3865057/dickmatized.html

Sharing a cock with a sexy sissy sister & the resulting cum it would shoot over our faces would be a joy. I would make sure a cleaned your face & shared that salty concoction with you until there was no cum left & we were ready to drain the next cock presented to us! :kiss:

Back