Videos for you sissy boys

Which set of videos did you find hotter?

• Set number 1 (girls girls girls)

Votes: 146 30.8%
  • set number 2 (the sissy alphabet)

Votes: 328 69.2%

• Total voters
"Ta da! How do you like it?"

(I'm wearing a lime green string bikini. The top is basically two three inch sided adjustable triangles of unlined cotton. Since it's unlined, my nipples obviously protrude. The unlined bottom triangle is a bit larger, but also adjustable. There is only a string between my cheeks.)

Wow, sounds incredible, I wanna play too! :D

(I'm wearing a lime green string bikini. The top is basically two three inch sided adjustable triangles of unlined cotton. Since it's unlined, my nipples obviously protrude. The unlined bottom triangle is a bit larger, but also adjustable. There is only a string between my cheeks.)

"I bet you 'd like go out dressed in something like this."

Wow, you are seriously sexy and I am drooling right now. I am sure all the naughty men and naughty girls want you. I sure do!

hi

i like to watch older men passive submitting to young virile boys.Anyone suggest some clips please.thnks for yr time.

Wow, im brand new to Literotica today, im here to expand my sexual horizons and so far its working, thanks all

Yes! Me too , so hot I cum within the 6 mins, I wish I was swallowing every drop in this clip

Is anyone else having difficulties in getting the website to load? The other day I was watching some of the HOTTEST sissy videos. I so much wanted to be there getting used like a toy but now I can't get the site to load at all. I was so looking forward to creaming my panties some more.

i really love these videos alot...

something about being a girl that really turns me on..

Sissy boy

These videos really open up new sexual fantasies for me...they get me so turned on for cock and cum! Makes me want to put on some panties...

These videos really open up new sexual fantasies for me...they get me so turned on for cock and cum! Makes me want to put on some panties...

Do it!! You wont regret it ha, make sure to show us all plenty pics ; )

Back