Videos for you sissy boys

Which set of videos did you find hotter?

• Set number 1 (girls girls girls)

Votes: 146 30.7%
  • set number 2 (the sissy alphabet)

Votes: 329 69.3%

• Total voters
What the heck, I put like 5 more links for all of us sissys and now they are gone! I wonder if I posted them too close together and they got removed?

Wonder what the original videos were that the originator here wanted people to rate. Was like a dozen years ago...

The top video leads to a really nice compilation of sissy girls getting f***** by Daddy have done it now I'm doing it oh Oh Daddy Oh Daddy Daddy oh please please make me come oh god it feels so good my place running in me running in me run it in me come at me all oh come come home hahaha please let me come oh God you're so good just had a glorious drizzle oh oh thank you for posting this site or daddy Oh Daddy Daddy f****** f****** hard oh oh I'm oh it's coming coming out of it's coming out of me that was good wish you could have been here love

The top video leads to a really nice compilation of sissy girls getting f***** by Daddy have done it now I'm doing it oh Oh Daddy Oh Daddy Daddy oh please please make me come oh god it feels so good my place running in me running in me run it in me come at me all oh come come home hahaha please let me come oh God you're so good just had a glorious drizzle oh oh thank you for posting this site or daddy Oh Daddy Daddy f****** f****** hard oh oh I'm oh it's coming coming out of it's coming out of me that was good wish you could have been here love
mmmmm luv that top video....mmmmm

Omg, all are so amazing 👏

Back