Vegetarian sex toys

Fufumberuk

I'm not green
I'd ike to share with you some of the improvised vegetables and fruits that I've experimented with over the years.

Carrots
I've inserted carrots into my ass on many occasions..I particularly like to find the most cock like shape and have sometimes carved a helmet shape end to make it more realistic. Also if you leave them in the fridge longer than there best before date, they end up a bit rubbery.

Cucumber
Not one I've had a lot of experience with, but it's smooth gently ribbed skin is very erotic to rub against body parts and openings. I did manage to use one as a double ender with an ex partner.

Melon
I was dared to cut a perfect cock width hole in the side honeydew melon then insert my cock into the hollow moist interior. As my clock grew the fit became really tight and it felt amazing to slowly fuck it whilst being watched. I cam inside it and managed to withdraw myself from the fruit. I then cut it open and served it as desert.

Please let me know if anyone else has and experience with fruit or veg?

Last edited:
I can't be the only person out there not to have inserted a vegetable in my ass or pussy?

Carrots.

carved mushroom head. Need to find the large carrots.

Also carved several sphere’s from carrots. Used a large stitch need to string them together for anal beads.

Cucumbers.

Like to get 3-4 different sizes. Start small and work up to the largest.

Have also used a smaller cucumber to stretch me before meeting a top with a large cock.

I've used bananas and carrots. Considered carving a head, but haven't yet. When I was still a curious virgin, I cut a slit in a peach and practiced licking it like it was a pussy then tore out the pit and fucked the two halves

I've used bananas and carrots. Considered carving a head, but haven't yet. When I was still a curious virgin, I cut a slit in a peach and practiced licking it like it was a pussy then tore out the pit and fucked the two halves
Did you eat it after?

Sticking my dick in a stranger's mouth was how I got an infection, but point taken. In my defense, I was young and dumb and desperately curious

Back