Vanessa 2

Thank you. It was a very good photo, you should start your own thread. 👌
I will not make my topic with my photos, as I do not have authorization from my owner to do so.
I thought the topic could include images of B&W photos, but I was wrong, sorry. But the error was on the translator website, which made the wrong translation... but I'm sorry.

Gorgeous Goddess……❤️❤️

🙏 x

Absolutely stunning set!

Thanks very much, SBL. :)

Hi guys, I cannot find the words to express how wonderful these last posts, especially the latest set on SP, have been. Vanessa’s magnificent legs and incredible derrière being the stars of the show ,are beautiful beyond words. Those sexy red shoes have featured in a number of shoots, and give Vanessa’s gorgeous legs that little bit extra. I wouldn’t mind betting that there’s enough red shoe shoots to warrant a red shoe album, I feel a quest coming on, a search for the red shoes.
Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

Haha ... actually I'm pretty sure we've still got those red shoes Binns, so will perhaps dust them off again soon after your wonderful encouragement. Many thanks.

Those red teaser pumps...she is such a wicked turn on...👠👠🔥🔥

:D ... I don't mind that label at all CV!

Vanessa, your postings here and on SP, an erotic gift from a truly beautiful woman. Thank you best wishes to you both.

And the very best to you too, BTS .. that's a lovely response.

I hope you don't mind V but I would love to do some gardening with you dressed like that. Your rear and legs are stunning!

I wouldn't mind that at all Bonnie! But I don't think the garden is going to get much attention in that outfit.
Thanks for the fun reply. x

Okay, first time on this thread and I checked out the full reel on SP. Vanessa, you just got yourself a new fan! 😍🔥

That's great to know Guido .. welcome aboard!

What it would to be your neighbour, I would a great gardener 🥰🤣

😊 ... I'm sure I could find a few jobs that might need your attention Aon.

Vanessa, it occurs to me that the song ‘Those Shoes’ by the Eagles reminds me of a certain Aussie hottie, namely you. Give a listen if you get a chance.. it’s a powerful message about a foxy lady being pursued by guys with nefarious motives.

I will look that up, Neatnik. Sounds good, and I do like the Eagles' music.

That third picture is such a nice ass

Many thanks TH.

Vanessa takes a fabulous picture...😍

🙏

Vanessa your beauty is eternal :rose:

Richard’s image library of you seems to be endless as well!

I like that reply Puno .. and yes, the library is quite a tome by now.

I thought I might make a suggestion on a Set of Vanessa that I recall. Richard, wondering if you might still have some photos from it. I only have one picture. But she looked amazing in the high heels and nylons. Thanks…..

I’m seconding that, that was a truly wonderful set. Great suggestion crewdog.

That is a great idea - I remember those pics too and they are simply stunning.

Thanks all, I'm sure Richard will be able to find that set.

Vanessa is so beautiful..can’t take me eyes off her..❤️💕

And nor do I want you to, CV! :)

Great B&W shots, consider doing outside ones at all?

Welcome to the thread HCH. There are quite a few outdoor shots on the thread, and yes we love doing them.

Who is this beautiful lady. She looks young but old enough!

Haha ... that's wonderful Bonnie. x

Great and unusual angle to see Vanessa, but the beauty is obvious from any angle. Great shot Richard!

That was a sneaky shot, Dane .. I thought he was adjusting the settings. Glad you liked the result though, thank you.

I will not make my topic with my photos, as I do not have authorization from my owner to do so.
I thought the topic could include images of B&W photos, but I was wrong, sorry. But the error was on the translator website, which made the wrong translation... but I'm sorry.

That's quite alright, Elizabeth. Please don't worry about it.

1716058460689.png1716058481590.png1716058534767.png
Dear beloved, I can't sleep and I always have your breasts before my eyes which are like an inexhaustible source of excitement and at the same time of peace. Maybe they take me back to a very distant past when I was fed from my mother's breasts. Your breasts are beautiful and fill my imagination with beautiful things and happy moments. You are the most adorable woman I have ever met and your perfume inebriates me and makes me excited beyond belief. How I would like to caress those breasts, that skin as smooth as the most precious silk, until I meet your nipples which fill with life with every touch, with every pressure, with every little rubbing. You are wonderfully sweet and warm. Thank you for welcoming me among your friends. Many kisses xxxx Amiche

I’ve been thinking, V. Charlotte Rampling. Circa 1975. That’s who you remind me of. It’s the eyes. Bogarde called it ‘the look.’ Mysterious. Enchanting. Definitely Rampling… ps Love you wearing nothing but heels x

Last edited:
Dear beloved, I can't sleep and I always have your breasts before my eyes which are like an inexhaustible source of excitement and at the same time of peace. Maybe they take me back to a very distant past when I was fed from my mother's breasts. Your breasts are beautiful and fill my imagination with beautiful things and happy moments. You are the most adorable woman I have ever met and your perfume inebriates me and makes me excited beyond belief. How I would like to caress those breasts, that skin as smooth as the most precious silk, until I meet your nipples which fill with life with every touch, with every pressure, with every little rubbing. You are wonderfully sweet and warm. Thank you for welcoming me among your friends. Many kisses xxxx Amiche

Thank you Amiche, it's lovely to have your warm compliments on here.

V, you know I’ve always been obsessed with your back, but my god you’ve got a beautiful ass! ;)

xox
Julie

:) ... well I'm flattered that I could distract your attention, Julie ... thank you.

I’ve been thinking, V. Charlotte Rampling. Circa 1975. That’s who you remind me of. It’s the eyes. Bogarde called it ‘the look.’ Mysterious. Enchanting. Definitely Rampling… ps Love you wearing nothing but heels x

Oooh now that is a wonderful compliment, Alex .. I too am a fan of Charlotte Rampling, she's very sexy and classy. 🙏

Vanessa has a beautiful everything...I would love to sniff her red pumps...👠👠🔥🔥😈😈❤️❤️

:).... thanks so much CV.

Vanessa, your legs from those red heels all the way to your ass are absolutely breathtaking. You are a beautiful lady And yRichard takes awesome photos. Thank you for sharing!

You're very welcome Bjorn .. lovely to hear from you.

Thank you Amiche, it's lovely to have your warm compliments on here.

:) ... well I'm flattered that I could distract your attention, Julie ... thank you.

Oooh now that is a wonderful compliment, Alex .. I too am a fan of Charlotte Rampling, she's very sexy and classy. 🙏

:).... thanks so much CV.

You're very welcome Bjorn .. lovely to hear from you.
Hi Vanessa,
Inside or outside, dressed or undressed ....... you are always totally captivating. Your smile always shows the warmth of the heart within no matter your pose or position wherever you are.
Vasco

A couple of folks mentioned a particular album from the past. Think I've found the one.

The response to the previous set (red heels etc posted on SP) was very surprising; I say that because we imagine most of the older photos have been seen before, but I could be wrong. It's very encouraging to see the archive sets get such wonderful "ticks of approval", thank you all.

If anyone has other sets they remember and would like to revisit, let us know, it gives purpose to searching the archives. :)

Black Dress and underwear: https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/mild/black-dress/?view=roll

Will be going away on a road trip for a few days on Wed...will take some pics of it.

Last edited:
A couple of folks mentioned a particular album from the past. Think I've found the one.

The response to the previous set (red heels etc posted on SP) was very surprising; I say that because we imagine most of the older photos have been seen before, but I could be wrong. It's very encouraging to see the archive sets get such wonderful "ticks of approval", thank you all.

If anyone has other sets they remember and would like to revisit, let us know, it gives purpose to searching the archives. :)

Black Dress and underwear: https://public.sexpal.eu/vanessa65/mild/black-dress/?view=roll

Will be going away on a road trip for a few days on Wed...will take some pics of it.
Sexy and elegant...❤️❤️😃

Love revisiting the older sets V. Again, I love seeing you in just heels. This one is beautifully lit, too. Have a good break both of you xx

Fantastic guys, that set is incredible, better than I remembered.
Thanks so much for taking the time and trouble to dig it out and post it. It surely showcases some of your best work, and of course Vanessa is absolutely gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing x

Fantastic photos, great lighting showing Vanessa at her elegant best. So gorgeous. Have a great break you two and thanks for posting. Steve

A wonderful collection of photos of a sexy lady...black looks good on you...looks better coming off! I always notice the tiny freckle/beauty-mark on your left cheek...been a fan of it for years...must be because of its location!

Back