Vanessa 2

Spectacular V x

😊

Another superb set - V in heels will always be good to look at - I've suddenly become much more interested in gardening:) Great shots Richard and always gorgeous Vanessa. Steve

:D ... I love gardening so will recommend it to you Steve, you can give me a hand if you like. :)

That is a wonderful set.

So very lovely and alluring.

Pleased you enjoyed it thanks John.

Awesome just awesome 👌.

(y) :)

Just plain astoundingly lovely!

🙏

I am just about speechless, viewing this set…words can’t describe the perfection of your face, smile, and sexy body. This is now one of my favorites, Vanessa. I first viewed it on my iphone, but when I went to my big desktop, the perfect focus, clarity and skin tones really are exceptional...hats-off to Richard, and of course to the world's best model...you. This will get many more views!

That's great to know, Neatnik ... what a lovely response. x

Just outstanding. The total package. :p

😊 .. many thanks FDW

Thank you both. Just more wonderful photos of such a lovely woman…..❤️❤️

You're very welcome .. thanks Crewdog.

Absolutely wonderful photo shoot. Vanessa drives any male total insane with the fantasies that will develop after viewing the slow sensuous strip tease. Thank you.

Well I certainly took my time with that strip tease, it's true SP ... glad you're making the most of it. And thank you.

Hi V,
What is not to love about you ........ just beautiful in 2012 and now ..... even more beautiful than ever!
Richard's skills capture your always increasing charms over time ........... as your long and luscious legs continue to lengthen, your smooth and fine skin has become more silky and your breasts have shapely curved with the fullness of blossoming flowers in spring
:heart::rose::kiss:

You're very kind Vasco ... and I do like the idea of my legs lengthening :cool: :D
Many thanks for the wonderful compliments.

Red is the color of my true loves heels...❤️❤️❤️❤️👠

:cattail:... I like that CV!

Every time I think "oh that's the best shot ever of V!" I see the next one and it's even more beautiful.

😊 ... Mwah!

Richard really knows how to capture her beauty

Many thanks, Jox. :)

What cheek!

Haha .. yes I was a bit, that's true!

I love a woman who is comfortable in her own body and envy the man it!

:D ... now that saying's a keeper Nick!

Stunning as always. You develop such carnal and erotica thoughts with your bod for sin.

Oh that's good to hear Heath. :)

I just love this series. Excellent posing and composition. You show us all that the sexiest feature can be facial expressions.

We did put some effort into that set as I recall, thinking of poses and settings so it's great to get feedback like that, thanks Ken.

My....what a great view 😍😍

😊

What a gloriously lovely striptease! Oh, my goodness! Thanks a million! :heart: :heart: :heart: 😮🫠😛:love:

You're very welcome Hp .. thank you!

Thank you, a truly exceptional sequence, you are fantastic, your look and your smile are what every man wants from his wife, you are an angel on earth!
Thanks for brightening our lives. Many kisses xxx Amiche

😊 ... Kisses to you too, Amiche.

Hi guys, I cannot find the words to express how wonderful these last posts, especially the latest set on SP, have been. Vanessa’s magnificent legs and incredible derrière being the stars of the show ,are beautiful beyond words. Those sexy red shoes have featured in a number of shoots, and give Vanessa’s gorgeous legs that little bit extra. I wouldn’t mind betting that there’s enough red shoe shoots to warrant a red shoe album, I feel a quest coming on, a search for the red shoes.
Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

Vanessa, your postings here and on SP, an erotic gift from a truly beautiful woman. Thank you best wishes to you both.

Busy time in the garden at the moment; much autumn work going on. Will load a few garden photos up to SP for those who may be interested.

It seems legs and heels are being discussed: one pic I came upon by chance might fit in....................

View attachment 2347425
Okay, first time on this thread and I checked out the full reel on SP. Vanessa, you just got yourself a new fan! 😍🔥

Vanessa your beauty is eternal :rose:

Richard’s image library of you seems to be endless as well!

I thought I might make a suggestion on a Set of Vanessa that I recall. Richard, wondering if you might still have some photos from it. I only have one picture. But she looked amazing in the high heels and nylons. Thanks…..

Attachments

• IMG_9276.jpeg
    IMG_9276.jpeg
    639.7 KB · Views: 127
I’m seconding that, that was a truly wonderful set. Great suggestion crewdog.

I thought I might make a suggestion on a Set of Vanessa that I recall. Richard, wondering if you might still have some photos from it. I only have one picture. But she looked amazing in the high heels and nylons. Thanks…..
That is a great idea - I remember those pics too and they are simply stunning.

Vanessa is so beautiful..can’t take me eyes off her..❤️💕

Back