Vanessa 2

Thanks everyone for the compliments/comments re the recent post...especially the photo production.

This next pic has been posted before. It was taken when Vanessa's sister was visiting around 2017.

Was asked for it to be loaded up again.

View attachment 2337256
Love this shot. Still hoping V that you’ll pose with another woman just once. That’d be a dream come true.

Thanks everyone for the compliments/comments re the recent post...especially the photo production.

This next pic has been posted before. It was taken when Vanessa's sister was visiting around 2017.

View attachment 2337256
Morning Vanessa. My fertile imagination has gone into overdrive looking at this intriguing picture and wondering ... what happened next?!

Last edited:
Great photos number one is an interesting composition, producing many thoughts beyond the obvious which a photographer strives for, in this case with success. Btw that is a tight spot I would love to be in. Best wishes, great photos.

Very pleased the recent pics have met with, what would seem, much success.

Thank you for all your many compliments and comments........particularly the photography etc. As Vanessa has already mentioned, moving into, at times, awkward positions, reminded us we're not thirty anymore. In my case it was necessary to get down quite low to get a shot(s); I thought I might as well just stay there until we did the next shoot! 😣 Actually, it all went pretty well.

Thought some 'out takes' might be of interest........................

View attachment 2334242View attachment 2334244View attachment 2334243
Fantastic natural poses

The next few pics are 'comparisons'. We had it in mind to try copying a few earlier shots (a couple of which have been posted already).

In future, if we have a photo in mind that would be a good 'copy', we'll give it a go, but in general it would be more interesting to try different stuff.

The originals were taken about fourteen years ago........I think. 🤔

View attachment 2333789View attachment 2333790
Could have been taken on the same day , thanks for the lovely companion

View attachment 2337256
Memory lane. Exotic, erotic and never ever a disappointing shot. Photographic or otherwise.

Back