Unexpected,small gift (Kililia & susurrus ONLY)

She obediently kissed him and smiled, she liked his bossy side. It was really sexy when he took control:" tell me, what you want is to do...how can I pleasure you?"

"Just fuck me, woman. I've been in you for quite a while now. Fuck me. Make me howl so Kate can know she's wrong about you and about my liking you."

Isabella turn beet red at his command and she began ride his cock. Moaning as she road him faster and harder...pushing her hair up as she began rotate her hips moaning:". Ooohhh...fuck...YESS...fuck me!..."* Tightening her pussy around his cock.moaning as she road him wildly as she pushed her tits in his face .*

Francis smiled at Bella's embarrassment. While her sheepishness could be frustrating, it often came off as rather charming. When it was accompanied by something particularly whorish, it was cute as hell. Bella loudly began to talk dirty as her hips ground on his cock and it just made him hornier yet.

"Take my cock, you gorgeous slut," he told her, as loudly as Bella was speaking. "Let me fill your cunt with cum." His voice was husky with erotic exertion. He was holding nothing back and would be sure to make plenty of noise when he came...

For Kate's sake.

Isabella rode his massive cock for all her might, giggling as he replied :" Let me fill your cunt with cum."

She pulled off his cock and slam down on his cock. Kissing him passionately as she milk his cock. Moaning:" oooh god... Baby, fuck... Cum inside me! I need your cum!!"

Francis followed it with a guttural moan as he came inside Isabella, wondering if it was having the effect on Kate that they hoped it might...

Isabella cried out in pleasure feeling him cum. Inside her as he moaned. She jumped hearing Kate smash a vase against the door. Isabella smirked at him:" don't even think of suggesting having sex in her bedroom..."* Laughs*

Francis laughed, "I think your sister has anger issues... or she's simply a spoiled brat who doesn't like not getting her way."

Francis really wished he knew what to do with Kate. He could try to push her off on someone else, some guy who could be strict with her, but he didn't know of anyone with the patience dealing with her would require. And she didn't need to become a statistic among all the other women who'd been beaten by their men. As he'd told the women: it was why he stuck to spanking.

"Your sister needs training," he told Isabella. "She's gotten to do things her way for far too long.

"However, that training is going to require your buy-in and trust that no matter what happens, you're the sister I choose. Do you understand?"

Isabella sighed knowing that her sister indeed needed to be broken and raised to be proper to find her a man: " She always got her way, especially men.....its hard for her..." *She blinked as he seriously wanted train Kate*

She hesitated a moment as she was not sure what he had in mind: " I understand.....what have you in mind?" *She felt uneasy and insecure but try to hide it.*

Francis could tell Isabella's insecurities swept to the fore at his comments about training Kate.

"Stop that. You're in no danger. Would you rather I just turned Kate out to fend for herself? Her only skill is the ability to open her legs. You know that as well as I do. And her attitude is such that no one is going to want her.

"You're going to have to be a part of the training. I haven't got it all planned out, but the possibility exists that you may have to help. You may not like what some of that help might entail, either, but not that long ago, you were ready to just throw her to the wolves. Do you really want to just be rid of her, because I could just give her some clothes and tell her to get the fuck out of our lives. And even if I did that, do you think she would go anywhere?"

Isabella glared at him:" of course not, it's just very hard for me...you know I love that spoil brat..." * Sighed as she looked at him:" as much, I wanna beat her ass, 99% of the time,she still my Braddy sister."

She tense up:" after she is trained, I think best to marry her off to a nice regular guy so she don't return being spoiled and shame our parents name"

She pouts:" I'll do as you say"

Last edited:
Francis looked at Isabella sternly. "I'm holding you to that. You will hate some of this as much as Kate will, I'm sure.

"The other thing is: Kate is going to say a LOT of hateful things. Harden your heart to them. She's only saying them because she knows how you'll react. Don't be the woman who is affected by her words. She says such things because she's scared. Deep down she knows she has no skills to bring to the table in a relationship, so she offers the only thing she knows: her body. It's a thin coin to bring to any exchange, at least in the long term.

"Bella, if I had taken Kate, as she had wanted me to, I'm sure she'd have given up every hole willingly. We'd have fucked like rabbits for a while, but chances are good that I'd be bored already, because aside from her body, she has no ambition, nothing else to keep my interest.

"I've told you, I care for Kate, as awful as she is, because you do. It's why I haven't just told her to hit the road, when I could have many times. So many of the people I know would be unable to understand why I keep Kate anywhere nearby. It's because of you. And as I've said: regardless of anything that happens in this training, you're the sister I choose."

Isabella knew he was right about alot of things. She hated to admit it but she had to harden her hearth.

She hated everything he was saying as it was truth. She knew that Francis would get bored of Kate after fucking every hole

She hesitated but decided to go along with Francis decision;" I'll do as you asked"

"Okay, then. Just remember, there are things I'm going to want you to do that you aren't going to like. It's all part of her training, all part of breaking her."

Francis then left the room and went to find Kate...

Kate had destroyed her room again and looking at herself in the mirror naked. Everything around her was in pieces but she was more concern about her look. She wondered why Isabella got Francis, she was fat, damn it.

Isabella reluctantly waited in her room and knew it best to comply with Francis demands.

Francis entered Kate's room without knocking.

"Looks like I'll have to remove everything in here. You can sleep on the floor. Come with me."

Francis' tone was "don't fuck with me." He then turned and left, not watching to see if Kate followed.

Kate jumped and was horrified as he would have her sleep in the floor. She wanted to reply but his tone kept her mouth shut up.

She plan mess with her sister head till she break up wit Francis.

Francis walked to the living room, ducking his head in as he went by and gesturing Isabella to follow.

He stood in the living room a few seconds and Isabella emerged. Hevwaited a few seconds longer, then.yelled "KATE, GET YOUR SKINNY ASS IN HERE!"

Isabella obediently followed after Francis in the living room now wearing a white nightgown. She jumped out of her skin, as he yelled after Kate.

Kate quickly emerged:" why the fuck you never yell at Isabella and just me?!? Ii am sick of being picked on,... You a bully and I don't need take that shit" * she turns and starts walk away *

Isabella stop in Kate's path:" enough...now you will stay here and listen to Francis or I won't ever stop him from punishing you"

Kate finally sauntered in, accompanied by her usual attitude. It was the usual drivel: Why me, I'm a victim, blah, blah, blah.

Francis was impressed when Isabella barred her sister's attempt to barge out in a huff.

"Kate, on your knees. Now. I won't say it again." The tone he used was quiet, yet filled with menace.

Isabella felt a shiver went down her spine as he changed to that tone of voice. Just as Kate was about to back talk, she screamed in pain as Isabella grabbed her by the ear.

Isabella force Kate on all four:" Do ask your told"

Kate looked up excited as she was on all four:" ooohhhh...you finally gonna fuck me infront of Isabella,eh? Kinky....My pussy is all yours, hehehe"

Isabella tensed up and breathe slowly as she told herself to trust Francis.

"Isabella, slap your sister for having a smart mouth." Francis stood patiently for Bella to comply.

Isabella froze at his command before slapping her sister.

Kate placed her hand on her cheek looking shoxlxk

"No snappy comebacks?" Francis asked. "Let's just say Bella has my permission to do that anytime you speak out of turn, you speak disrespectfully to either of us, or even if you start to whine about how nothing is fair and how you're such a victim."

Kate whipped her head around as she glared at him: I am not gonna get on all four, your not my master just a sucker that is fucking my sister"

Isabella slapped her face again and forced her on all four: " You will do as he commands you from now on. I will no longer protect you"

Back