Unexpected,small gift (Kililia & susurrus ONLY)

Kate rolled her eyes: " That's just her way to say, fuck off and leave me alone.." *Isabella hissed as she looks at her sister: " Leave me the fuck alone, Kate...!"

Kate smirked at Francis: " She has more attitude than you can handle, eh...I see you later or she will kill me..." *Started to walk away*

Kate began to leave, but Francis grabbed her arm.

"You aren't going anywhere. Stand right there."

To Isabella, he said, "First you bite me, then you order me out of your presence? I don't think so."

He took Isabella's arm, then pushed a hand between her thighs. "Just as I thought. Soaked. You liked being spanked more than you want to admit, didn't you?" He sat on the bed, then pulled Isabella down onto his growing cock. She was wet enough, it took very little guiding and he was in her to the hilt.

"Just be glad I'm going to fuck you with lube, even if it is your own..." He then lifted Isabella off his cock, then aimed for the hole he'd ravaged the night before. Taking no time to be gentle, he shoved his cock up Isabella's asshole...

Kate gasped as he grabbed her arm and looked at Francis nervously but stayed put and was quiet. She didn't dare defy him as he was not the gentle type especially when angrily spanked her..

Isabella tense up as she heard him reply: "First you bite me, then you order me out of your presence? I don't think so."
She was just about to reply when he startled her as he placed his hand between her thighs as he grabbed her arm. Shocked as he replied : "Just as I thought. Soaked. You liked being spanked more than you want to admit, didn't you?" She whelp as he pulled her to him, before she could break free... she cried out as he sat her on his cock, blushing: :" You bastard.... enough....!" *For a moment she thought he finally listened till rammed up her ass, she cried out at the unexpected penetration. She dare defy and try pull off his hard erection, wince as his hold on her was tight: " don't you dare..." *Daring threaten Francis for the first time, it was obvious that she forgot her place as his woman due to being to emotional**

KAte look in awe as Isabella saw his massive cock ram up her sister's holes, it was shocking to witness. It seem her sister was Francis personal little whore as Isabella never even let a man even go further than a kiss and touching her body.She was honestly jealous and with that she replied to kill the mood: " Aren't you afraid, the way you fuck her....she end up pregnant with your child?" * Kate hide her smile as Isabella realized, they never used a condom since they started having sex. The color drained from her father at the idea of being a single mom.*

Kate glance at her sister: "At worse, if your already pregnant, you can always have an abortion....Francis can probably afford it"

Last edited:
Francis held Isabella in place on his cock. She tried to escape, but it only made him pull her down burying himself deeper into her.

Kate at first looked shocked, but then began to speak. What she said was meant to be a verbal slap, to demean and frighten.

"There's the old Kate," Francis laughed. "So jealous that you aren't the one sitting on my cock that you'll say anything just to terrify your sister. Are you saying that you are incapable of having children, that I chose the fertile sister instead of the barren one?"

Isabella whelped as he impaled her properly on his cock.
Kate tried not to show her annoyance that he saw right through her plan. She glared as Francis laughed at her infront of Isabella. Worse, he dare call her barren and not even scared that her sister might be knock up. She could not imagine that he would actually be in love with her sister, she just an easy whore to fuck and dispose.

Isabella always had a bit of a hard time think straight when she had his monstrous cock inside her:" baby,,, wait...we...didn't use....oh god.... protection...fuck"

He could feel Isabella anxiety just as Kate wanted and her Isabella brain wheels working of the possibilities to be knock up and fear abandonment.

Kate smiled:" better be barren then knock up by a man that won't marry or want you have his kids...be honest, this isn't gonna end up in marriage....just another statistic knock up by a man that just want pussy and not the package..."* She restrain smiling as the color drained from Isabella's face.

Last edited:
Francis leaned in and whispered into Isabella's ear.

"Shut her out. She only says such things because she knows you let her get under your skin. Remember, she wanted to be in your place right now. I can guarantee that if things had gone the way she'd planned, she wouldn't give what she's now talking about any thought. Practically everything she says is intended to get a reaction out of you. Don't give her the satisfaction She still wants to be you. She's jealous that she isn't."

Isabella glance at Francis nervously and new he was right about the matter. She actually had great affection for Francis and they really didn't used protection. She try relax" don't t you wanna be an aunty to our baby?"

Kate looked with in horror:" have you lost your mind? His never gonna marry you"

Isabella :" says who?" * She realized Francis and her never had the talk*

Francis smiled at Kate's reaction. He'd never considered children. Hell, he wasn't sure he was capable of fathering them. With all the escapades he'd taken part in over the years, you'd think an illegitimate son or daughter would have turned up by now.

"If it would ease your mind, Kate, Isabella is quite happy taking me in another hole, one where conception is impossible. Would you like me to take her there, instead?"

Kate was livid: " your a sick fuck, I am glad she is not knocked up by you!" *That was true as it would eliminate all chance to be with him if was a dad.
Isabella tried pull off his cock: " Baby enough, you made your point" *She was surprised as he still did not allow her off his cock and no longer try get off his massive cock, she did not want another spanking*

"Bella, ignore her. I've said it before: she says hateful things to you because she knows you'll take it personally, but mainly because she's jealous. If your roles were reversed, she would be glad to do incredibly perverse things: in fact, she'd happily instigate them."

He turned to Kate. "And don't you deny it. You'd have debased yourself the night Sean brought you over. I can only guess the things you'd have been willing to do if Bella hadn't found you."

Isabella buried her face in his neck, whispering:" can we talk after,please...?" She lovingly kissed his neck as she held onto him. She loved feeling helpless to him massive cock especially when he plow her hard even pass her limit.

Kate grimaced:" what the hell do you know? You have no proof" * she hated that he knew her so well yet refuse fuck her. She was jealous as her bigger sister score Francis* " I realized why, you chose Isabella....you like fat chicks"

Isabella froze as it cut deep and became self conscious, she whisper:" I can't...."* She felt unable hear Kate call he fat when she had Francis cock deep up her ass, feeling humiliated*

Francis saw Kate flinch when he mentioned what she would have willingly done that first night, had fate not intervened.

To Bella, whose pussy he felt grip and release on his cock as she sat on him:

"I repeat: ignore her. Her hatred comes from jealousy."

And to Kate: "I believe we've had this conversation before: I do appreciate females whose bodies look more like women than young boys, so if a body with curves, as opposed to yours, which has few, makes her 'fat,' then I suppose you would be correct."

Isabella relaxed by Francis words as he explain that she was jealous. She was bit shock as he described Kate body to that of a young boy. She never saw it that way and rolled her eyes as he confirm his taste.

Kate glared at them and replied:" she is a meal away from obese...I mean how can you like cat women when you can sexy fit women....? I mean, you can't be serious...can you imagine,how fatter she be if you knock her up?"

Isabella was finally get annoyed:" enough Kate, get the hell out so he can fuck my brain out and unable to walk for days...."

Kate:" I hope you get knock up so that he prove me right an dump your fat lose ass" * spun around and starts walk away*

As Kate stormed from the room, Francis said, "She really is full of hate, isn't she? Can I help it if I like women with curves?"

Isabella blushed and kissed him: " I prefer that you do....hehehe" * kisses him softly * " I don't think, I could ever get enough of you" * she was still shock knowing he prefered her curves, hers specifically*

Francis kissed her back. "I certainly do. I don't think I will ever be able to get enough of you, either.

"I only wish your sister would get over the fact that she lost and be happy for you, instead of being evil and vindictive."

Isabella playfully nibble on his earlobe, giggling:" I always felt insecure about my looks yet with you its different...i still expect to wake up at times and find you not part of my world"

She shrugged: " She believe I am under your standards"

Francis laughed.

"Kate is assuming a lot to think she knows what my standards are. We only had that one encounter together, and trust me, very few words were spoken. So, where she became such an expert on my preferences, I'l never know."

Isabella glance away: "well, she did give you a blow job...." * It was obvious something that annoyed her a bit* " It only natural she come to believe you would have sex sith her ....she is still a beautiful woman...men fall in love with her at first sight..."

Francis nodded. "I will give you that yes, she is attractive, but in my book, not as attractive as she thinks she is. Her attitude knocks that down several notches. Her treatment of you takes that down quite a few more. I'm not into spoiled brats, which is the biggest strike against her, in my book."

Isabella nodded as she understood: " that is understandable....wait...your saying if her attitude changed and she made a move in you then...you would go out with her?" * She couldn't help to wonder if all it would take was an attitude change to be replaced by her sister*

Francis caught on immediately to Isabella's comment. "No, I'm not saying I'd dump you for her. What kind of man do you think I am? All those contentions to that effect are Kate's fabrication. Stop being so insecure."

Isabella winced as he practically ordered to stop being insecure. She nodded:" I guessed , she got more in my head than I thought..." * She kissed his neck*" I'm sorry...how can I make it up to you?"* She blushed*

"Kiss me, woman." Isabella still sat on his cock. It seemed like they had a lot of conversations while he filled Isabella's holes. He actually liked it.

Back