Unexpected,small gift (Kililia & susurrus ONLY)

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Francis Addonizio was a very powerful man that build his empire since he was 21. He was born as an orphan and he quickly join the mob to learn how to run a business and make good, loyal friend. He never bothered joining up the mob rank as he had other ideas. He actually build his own company which slowly became a chain, he had been in many magazine. He had a reputation with the ladies but never settle down as he easily see through the manipulation games. He fucked them, allow him stay in their estate till he bore of them as they try fake being in love. If the women made threats, he simply had his mob friends visit them. His mob friend easily intimidated them away but for the wild one was a worse faith. They force them in being low class prostitute and personally hand him cash after each month. He had say if they allow freedom of continued being hookers for the worse pimp. He often see right through them as they try hide their desire for revenge and he has yet to release any of them and had given them worse clientele. He was reknown to be ruthless to anyone that dare challenge him or cause him harm and all he accomplished. As he was getting up in age(mid 40's), he crave something deeper, a family of his own.

Francis Addonizio was quite loyal to his two best friends, Anthony Ricci that he known since they were 8 and his friend Sean Lynch since they were 11. Great memories of getting in trouble,he always loved Ricci mom and dad as they always treated him as a son. Take him in,the mom make her famous pasta and the dad thought him fix cars, hell they paid for his project and studies. Francis had paid for Ricci, medical bill when he got injured at work. He took care of them and visited them every month as it was his real home. Ricci ask him help him grab stuff at his friend place before going for a drink, instead Francis was surprised by his two friends with homemade food since Rissi cooked like his mom and was a chef. Sean invited three girls over for the party, one of them was, Sean sugar baby, Linda and she invited 2 more girls(Marie+Kate). During the night they were having a great time , drinking and enjoying the evening. Though, he was not pleased by the young Kate, she was 5'4,blond with blue eyes and obviously trying turn him on for making him her own sugar daddy, which he see through and hiding his annoyance and she try grope him,time to time.

Suddenly there was a loud banging on the door and they all look at each other confused, the men all look at each other confused as they expected no one. When Sean open the door, they found a young woman only 4'11, piercing dark violet eyes and jet long hair in a messy bun. She wore a big black coat and wrap in a bug blue scarf and she was royally pissed off. She pushed passed them men and charges up to Kate: " What the fuck, do you think YOUR doing?!?! While i work two shifts for YOUR studies, YOUR here whoring yourself!?!!? " *Kate was horrified: " You think, your shitty little job can pay through my university? HA! what a joke" *The small girl was livid: " University!?! You think, you be able go to University?!!...a place...no a word, that you can't even spell!?!? Get you fucking ass in the damn car, NOW!!" *Kate ran pass everyone in tears as the young, tiny lady glared at everyone: " IF ANY of you, EVER come near my sister, there will be hell to pay...." *She walk pass them and to her old small used car and scowled her sister while driving away.

The friend jaw hid the floor as the tiny woman walk out after displaying no future. She sounded more like a mom than a sister to them. The girls started giggling as they left and started try rub and distract Francis from the scene that just happen before their eye.

Isabella was simply livid while her older step sister was crying cause she was embarrassed. Isabella had always try manage to take care of the family but her sister Kate seem to always blame her for everything and rebel and act out. She had been trying to keep everything together, working 2 jobs and selling their parent house to live in small apartment. She worked as a waitress, telemarketing from home and try go to school. She just end up, missing a shift to track down her sister. She had actually put a tracker on her sister favorite coat, she worse everyday.

They end up home, when she put her sister to bed and got ready for her double morning and evening shift to not lose the cash for this months rent cash.

In the early days, he'd loved it: an almost constant parade of pussy, a new one (or two or three, sometimes more) on an ever-rotating roster. Seldom did one stick around long enough to get bored with them. When he felt the slightest inkling of interest wearing off, all he needed to do was tell his man the shine was off and she was gone. He didn't know where the cast-offs ended up, and he really didn't want to know.

Practically all this pussy was out for something. He knew that. Many of them, he didn't eve try to learn their names. IF they weren't going to be around long, why bother? To him they were often, "blondie," or "tits" or "baldie". Once in a while he couldn't help but learn names.

One such was Kate. She'd been brought before him in a group of five by his "brother by another mother", Sean. Day was, he'd have taken them all. In his younger days, he'd reveled in a bed full of naked pussy flesh. Fingers and tongue and cock entering the nearest wet holes, watching the girls pleasure each other when he wanted such things.

Out of the five, he'd chosen two. Not that there was anything at all wrong with the others, he just knew that much pussy was a lot to keep up with, and after a while, a man can only watch so much lezzie action and get a spontaneous hard-on, unbelievable as it might seem.

The sun had been shining outside when they'd started. It was long gone. Kate had Francis' cock in her mouth, while Sean had a girl riding him and another straddling his face. The other two were kissing with fingers rammed up inside one another, when there was a pounding on the door.

The woman Sean was eating tumbled off him, startled, but no one else stopped what they were doing. The pounding eventually ceased, but immediately the sound of the door slamming against the wall was heard, accompanied by the tinkle of broken glass. Footsteps stomped around until they came to a halt and an almost comically small woman stood in the doorway.

What this particular pussy lacked in size, she made up for in fury and chutzpah.

Ignoring the other naked, fucking bodies in the room, she focused her rage on Kate, who tried to lift her head from Francis' hard-on, but was unable when he placed a hand on her head and held it in place.

Eventually he let her go, and the tiny bitch glared at him while Kate put on the almost-nothing dress she'd worn and followed as the tiny bitch stormed out.

Once the scene was over, Sean was ready to go back at it, and the lezzie girls moved over to take up where Kate had left off.

"Who the fuck was that?"

Sean stopped face-sitter just as her cunt was about to settle over him again.

"Beats the hell outta me," he said, as a clear drop stretched from face-sitter's hole to his lips.

"Find out, will ya?" Francis requested.

By this time, Sean's mouth was once more occupied, but he gave Francis a thumbs up in reply.

While the twins worked Francis' cock and balls, he thought about bitchy cunt and to a slightly lesser degree, her sister, Kate...

Sean manage slide the counts off him and jump in the shower, he started make calls and get information for his friend. His other friend,Ricci told the girls to clean up and kick them out once their finish satisfying their need. Ricci never thought much of the gold digging whores.

Sean started type and start a profile on Kate sister. By the time Francis came down for breakfast, he slide a USB chip to him:" the little wild kitty name is Isabella, she is ironically Kater younger sister. She is 18 and working to jobs that lives at 3736 apt #123 berkly street..." both parents dead in car accident...she inherited everything and sold it all to have affordable location to live. " * looks into more details and whistle* Holy shit, she had pay off a credit card debt due to Kate secretly ordering credit card...shit majorly got fucked over...she trying go to school while paying bills and deal with Kate...."

He sips his coffee:" poor girl...she gonna end up deeper in shit with that little cunt in her life...." * sips his coffee and looks at him:" why the fuck, you wanna know about her?"

After a little looking, Sean gave his report. Sounded like Kate was just looking for the easy way out of several bad situations - mostly all her own doing. It made Francis that much less interested in her. Her sister, Isabella, sounded like the responsible one, the one willing to make sacrifices. Isabella was also a firebrand. She'd be more difficult to tame. However, that would just make that taming sweeter.

When Sean asked, "Why you wanna know about her?" Francis just replied:

"I got my reasons.

"Aside from the fact that she's basically a loser, what can you tell me about Kate?"

He knew everything Sean could dig up was on the USB, but Francis wanted to hear Sean's take on it...

Sean chewed on some crispy bacon:" Kate finished high school...she actually seem to have taken cash that her sister gave for college and instead of signing up, partied with it. So definitely not an educated chick...she did some stripping and got kicked out after a few month after her and her b/f the janitor stole cash from the bar....she smoke weed, drink,party, smoke....she seem like one those girls that always date losers...had an abortion last year...ohhh...I bet her sister don't know this....her latest loser b/f had her fuck customer to have cash for alcohol and weed" * laughs* man
...its over for her. No man can put her in line..."

Last edited:
Francis listened to the saga of Kate and his estimation of her grew lower and lower. Why the hell did so many guys and gals fuck their lives up like that? It only took a little work to make a living. The rest could be lived however you fucking wanted, subsidized by that modicum of work.

Then Sean said the words: "No one can put her in line."

Francis thought a couple seconds. "Huh. Is that so?" For the moment, Isabella was on the back-burner. His buddy had just thrown him a dare, whether he'd intended to or not.

"Get the slut back here. We'll see about putting her ass in line..."

And if her little sister's a big a watchdog as she's already shown, little Katie will make perfect bait...

Kate practically jumped out of her seat at her part time job as she got a txt saying that Francis wanted her right now to talk. She did not hesitate drop her job thinking she had win the jackpot and took a taxi to the location of the party. She got wet just thinking Francis be her sugar daddy. She giggled as Sean open the door for her and replied:" Francis wants you upstairs now." * Sean glance at his watch * " your 10 min late, Francis like punctuality and strict about that.." Kate rolled her eyez:" after my b/j, he will forget I'm late...heheh"* Shawn shook his head, another bimbo that gonna need learn her place:" as long you can handle the punishment..."

Kate burst in the door dramatically and shut the door behind her:" his sexy, you called? You lucky I squeezed you in my schedule"

Francis wasn't sure if the missing ten minutes was Sean's fault or Kate's. Regardless, Kate would be the one walking through the door late, and Sean wouldn't be near so much fun to punish.

He followed her progress with his ears. The car door closing outside. The front door opening and closing downstairs. The clop of shoes the wearer doesn't really know how to wear properly ascending the stairway. That same livestock clump down the hallway, coming to rest before his doorway.

When the door was flung open, Kate stood there, posing like she was the most expensive grand prize to the most exclusive lottery ever.

"Hi, sexy. You called?" she purred. "You're lucky I could squeeze you into my schedule."

Francis sat unperturbed. He waited ten, twenty, thirty seconds before even moving. A full minute passed before he spoke.

"Your schedule, eh? What, you got another john to blow in five?"

The men closed the door behind her w o he would no be disturb. She gave aa fake laugh to hide the embarrassment. She hates that no men took her serious cause she was not some wealthy stuck up bitch. She plan become one with Francis cash, she knew that he enjoyed her b/j though he was hung as fick and rougher than she like.

" Anyways baby..." *she pushed her hair back dramatically as she walked to his desk. She sat on his desk without his permission:" so baby...you can act tough all you want...but YOU called for me..."

"You called for me..."

Again, Francis waited a long minute to reply. For a gold digger, she had some big hairy ones for talking to him like she was.

Without warning, he laid a hand against her hip and pushed, sending her tumbling onto the floor in an unceremonious heap. He then stood over her, his six-four towering over her diminutive, crumpled mess.

"I did call for you. What I didn't call for was for you to come prancing in here like you own the fucking place. The other night, when your sister came barging in, you were nothing more than a hole. It didn't matter which one I used. There'd be another in the morning. It might be you, it might be somebody else."

Bending over, he picked her up like she was a used tissue. Setting her on her feet, he gave her a cursory glance, then grabbed the neckline of her dress and pulled hard.

The fabric resisted. The woman almost went to her knees with the force. Then, with a tearing sound that echoed in the hard-surfaced room, the fabric lost its battle.

The woman who'd come in moments earlier now didn't look as confident as she had. The only clothing she'd worn was now in tatters. Her underwear covered very little.

And as she stood, stunned, Francis reached into the top drawer of his desk and produced a pair of scissors...

Kate completely lost her balance and looked shocked :" I'm not a hole! Don't talk to me like, I'm a low class hooker!" She couldn't believer, he treeatened her like a common whore*

She relaxed as he helped her up only to have him tare her cheap dress. She try cover herself with her hands:" don't you dare come near...I'm call the police and say you try rape me!

She smirked at him:" I will say how you attacked and try rape me...you gonna pay for all this!

She turn to leave the room saying:" I'll makes your life a living hel!* she turn to leave only to realized the door would not open*

Francis expected what came next. He watched the show with humor. Even if the door had opened when she tried the knob, he knew she couldn't leave, and it wasn't because of her torn dress.

Laying the scissors on the desktop, he reached into the drawer once more and produced the drive Sean had given him.

"Who do you think the police will believe, with your record?" he asked, twiddling the drive between his fingers. "The young woman who's cried 'wolf' one or two too many times, and who has been in and out of custody more times than I care to repeat?

"Or the fine, upright businessman, who's been a contributor to law enforcement, fire fighting and emergency medical charities for the last eight years?"

Laying the drive next to the scissors, he pointed to the floor in front of him.

"You. Right here. You needn't kneel, but get your ass over here."

Kate froze as the color drained from her face. She reluctantly turn around and walk back to him and glare like a pouty child:" what do you want from me. Cause I am soo not having sex with you now."

Activities as if it's a big lost for him, she smirk:" I can tell my sis...she is goody too shoe and she can raise hell..."

She placed her hands on her hips:" soo finally, what is it that you want from me?" I mean, why the fuck did you contact me if it's not to be my sugar daddy?!?!?!"

Francis looked down - way down - on the attitude standing before him. He knew she wouldn't leave, even if she'd been able. She held onto this hope that she was somehow special, that the reason he'd summoned her was because he couldn't live without her. Even for a woman, he knew emotions had nothing to do with it, unless you counted avarice as an emotion.

"You certainly love the sound of your own voice," he observed flatly. "I think the only time I can remember you not talking was when you had a cock or pussy in your mouth."

Francis recalled that Kate was quite obviously not a fan of going the lesbian route. Oh, she'd done it, for the same reason she'd come to him today. It was simply plain that she didn't naturally swing that way.

Kate glared at him: " who the fuck do you think, i am...my fucking time is precious...if you don't plan be a my sugar daddy than get the fuck out of my life" *she turn and started leave, cursed as her sister texted that she be bringing a special diner due to her raise. Rolling her eyes as she doubt the small shitty raise would help her get the fur coat she wanted. She started waking towards the door as she did nit bother looking back at Francis . mumbling: " later old ,man, I have a date..."

Francis laughed.

"Your time is precious? What, did my summons make you mis-fold a sweater at your crappy little twenty-eight-cents-above-minimum-wage job, that you hate and that you'd gladly blow off but for the fact that your sister would then finally give up on you and turn your ass into the street? That's why you came here with bells on, isn't it? You expected me to just tell you, 'Oh, thank god you're here. I just realized I can't live without you. Here's a zillion dollars to spend as you please.'

"Not quite. If you put half as much time and energy into finding legitimate work as you do blowing the next guy you think is going to just hand you everything you want on a silver platter, you at the very least wouldn't have to live with your bitch of a sister."

He reached behind the desk and hit a button. A click came from the door.

"Leave if you can make yourself. Call the cops. In your present condition, they might believe your bullshit story ... at least until they open your file.

"Barring that, get rid of that torn dress and stand over there by the window. I'll get to you in a while."

Francis then turned his back on the girl, sat at his desk and began shuffling papers around.

Kate was royally livid how dare he insulted her in such a fashion, she deserve respect even she often fucked for cash. Worse this man did not want her and mocked her dreams of living happily with a man with cash. She grabbed the cold cup of coffee and dumped it over his head : " Go to hell, your a piece of shit and I will have my sister kick your ass!" *She started make her way to the door, trying make a dramatic exit.*

Francis had already dismissed Kate for the time being, and for the most part, he had shut out any of her back-talk, so it was a shock when he felt a cold liquid being poured over his head, then smelled that it was the coffee he hadn't finished that morning.

Kate stayed put just long enough to shoot him a self-righteous look, then began to storm off toward the door.

"Fine. If you're going to act like a brat, then I'll treat you like one," he snarled, reaching for her hand on its exaggerated backswing.

He ignored her yelp as he pulled her off her feet and into his lap. She still wore the remnants of the cheap, trashy dress she'd had on when she arrived, so it took little effort to strip her of that rag. This left her writhing and kicking in only bra and panties. These were of moderately higher quality than the dress had been, but still, they weren't much.

Picking up the scissors he'd taken out before, he managed to slip them between her skin and the fabric without jamming the metal into her, even with her thrashing around. With five little snips, her underwear was trash along with the dress.

He then began to spank her, not holding back in the least. After only a few swats, her round, white ass cheeks turned a lovely pink, then began to darken...

Kate gasps in shock as he dare react back to her assault, she lost her balance as he dragged her on his lap. She paled as he started to cut her underwear, fighting and cursing. Her eyes bulges as she cries out as he began smack her ass so hard it took her breathe away. She was crying hard as he spanked her bottom hard enough to leave bruise as an angry father than a possible lover. She was to weak to move the more he spank her bottom hard, laying over his lap sobbing hard as he was done the harsh spanking. Her cellphone began to ring and he could see it was Isabella(Sister) calling her.

Isabella was angry when she found out that her sister left her job in the middle of a shift. She was honestly sick of Kate's behavior after all she just turn 18 and was an adult. She finally decided to tell her that the free ride was over, just as the line picked up, Isabella replied: " Kate I am so done with your behavior! Your free ride is over and you can just love in with your lovers. I am packing your stuff and you can pick them up tonight!" *Unaware that is wasn't Kate that answered the phone*

It didn't take long for the waterworks to begin. After only five or six swats, Francis could hear Kate's sobs. Granted, he was slapping her ass as hard as he could manage. The girl probably wasn't going to care to sit for a while after this, but she'd earned it...

Then, her phone went off. The ringtone was some annoying pop tune he didn't recognize. Reaching over to the phone, he saw that the person on the other end was Kate's sister.

Francis let the irritatingly happy song play on for a while, just to let Isabella's ire rise a little higher before swiping the "answer" icon. He didn't say "hello" or anything else, and after a few seconds, the rage and disappointment on the other end come rolling out of the speaker.

He let Isabella rant a while, then when he figured she was about to hang up, he purred sweetly, "Good afternoon, 'Bella. Would you like to talk to your sister?"

Isabella stopped and looked at her cellphone at if she dial the wrong number before putting it back to her ear: " Ummm...I'm sorry but who is this? *She started guess it be one of her sister's many lovers: " I definitely need speak to my ungrateful sister...But first, i like to know who you are and where you are so i can pick her up...now...btw, don't you ever call me Bella, I ain't your woman"

She held back her rage telling herself Kate was a damn adult...a stupid adult but none the less an adult in her head.

Last edited:
Francis smiled at the tone her got back from the phone. It sounded very familiar.

"I think you know who I am, 'Bella." He let that smile ooze through the line. He was confident that it would enrage the woman on the other end tremendously. "You saw me when you came by the other night. My cock was in your sister's mouth when you burst in. Come on over, the door's unlocked. I'm sure your sister would love to see you right about now."

Just to.punctuate that comment and to make her sister's imagination go into overdrive, he gave Kate's ass another mighty swat, which yielded yet another sobbing shriek from her...

Isabella was already annoyed by this man:" and who... am I speaking with,right now? " * she could just imagine his smirk and wanted to rip his face off. She was shaking with rage as he spoke. She plan to make his life a living hell once she get her sister back home.

" you son of a bitch, what the fuck are doing to my sister?!? I swear if you hurt one hair on her head, you will regret it!"

Last edited:
Just as he'd figured, Isabella, on the other end of the phone, drew the absolute worst conclusion possible, and her tone regarding cutting Kate loose changed entirely.

Without responding to the smaller woman's threats, Francis just killed the call.

"My," he said to the weeping womsn in his lap. "Your sister's really hot and cold where you're concerned, isn't she?"

With that he laid another mighty swat to Kate's already reddened backside.

Pushing her off onto the floor, he pointed to the spot he'd ordered her into before.

"Now, get that ass over there by the window, like I told you. I suspect we're going to have a visitor. I further suspect she may need some putting in her place, too..."

Kate was sobbing as she got off the floor and stood by the window:" look,just let me go...my sister won't be of any trouble."

Isabella was livid knowing a man had her annoying sister and dare called he Bella as if she was his woman. She drive fast as she track down her sister location. She rushed out of the damn parking and rushed to her sister location. She almost bust through the door and found her sister by the window shaking::" Kate!...." * she glared at the man and turn back at her sister:" let's go home,now" * she motioned Kate over and her sister started walk slowly towards Isabella.*

Back