Underwear (All Kinds)

I am in agreement with the OP... Andrew Christian has men's underwear nailed.

I am in agreement with the OP... Andrew Christian has men's underwear nailed.

Not for me. Andrew Christian does nothing for me...on myself or on others.

I don't like the look of an overpriced billboard in the guise of "underwear". I'm not a fan of wide waist bands for starters, and when you emblazon it with someone's logo it's a turn off for me.

Now...if they want to rent the advertising space on my ass I might learn to like it real fast. ;)

I don't like the look of an overpriced billboard in the guise of "underwear". I'm not a fan of wide waist bands for starters, and when you emblazon it with someone's logo it's a turn off for me.

Now...if they want to rent the advertising space on my ass I might learn to like it real fast. ;)

I actually love them for their unique take on pouches.

I actually love them for their unique take on pouches.

Something a bit different

Attachments

• IMG_20190225_063359.jpg
    IMG_20190225_063359.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 0
my gay boi undies

Attachments

• me16.jpg
    me16.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3b.jpg
    3b.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 4b.jpg
    4b.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 0
Wonder who all is into underwear here?

I have a really good collection of Andrew Christians thongs, jocks, and briefs. I love the way they feel, how sexy they are, and the look my wife gives me when she sees me walking around with my jock on. :D I will admit though that sometimes I do feel, "weird" for wearing them. The wife says she loves the way I look in them but I have moments where my self confidence creeps into my head and gets the better of me. Yes, I'm a bi guy but.. it's something I struggle with. Hopefully I'm not to alone in my underwear desire.

How about you all, what kind of underwear do you sport?

I'm looking for underwear that amplify's my bulge... any good links

Loving this thread! Hot looking guys wearing hot looking undies! I used to swim and had a buff body so wearing these then might have made me look truly sexy. Not as buff today so to truly pull these off would require these come with these guys in them. Not complaining; just saying.

new gay boi undies

Attachments

• undies! 001.jpg
    undies! 001.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 0
  • undies! 004.jpg
    undies! 004.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 0
  • undies! 008.jpg
    undies! 008.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 0
  • undies! 009.jpg