Underwear (All Kinds)

Underwear Drawer #1

Man...I can't compete with the photo skills some of you possess so I'll go another route.

Underwear Drawer #1. My everyday stuff but no tighty whities. Upper left drawer of the dresser. The first place snoopy house guests would look. I hope they appreciate it. If they look in the second drawer, and realize it's mine and not my wife's, they're in for a real eye opening. (image of contents to follow)

L-R First column. Jockey Elance Poco Briefs (been wearing them since...a long time)
Second Column. Jockey Elance Bikinis
Third column. Body Aware Rayon Cheeksters (my favorites).
Fourth column. BA TLC Brief Rayon, BA TLC Sheer, BA Sheer Glistenette Briefs (all nude)
Fifth column, BA BodyCon Jock (aka the "Backless Thrasher" in the UK), BA BodyCon Thong (nude), BA Space Dye Micro Brief, another BA BodyCon Thong (nude)

Click thumbnail for full size image.

Last edited:
Underwear Drawer #2

OK....Underwear Drawer #2....though it's really a hybrid of underwear and my every day lingerie or "lingerie light".

Upper left, somehow I cut it off, is a sheer silk boxer brief.
L-R Column one. Hodgepodge. Nothing notable thought it's all fun. That splash of color in the middle which is a Body Aware Glow in the Dark Shorty. Yep...it glows in the dark...stars...and absolutely shines under black light.
Column two. Nothing notable except for the black Double Commando Thong (with holes in all the right places).
Column three....all novelty "erotic" undy pieces. The black and orange ones are the classic penis sleeve Turbo Jet Thong.
Column four...ahhh...the sweet stuff. The Glistening Satin Cami and Thong set lavender and mint (my PINK one was in the wash and missed photo day). I've gotten so I can hardly sleep without them.
Column five. Insignificant but significant to me. Underwear I had custom made, in shades of green, for wearing under my kilt on St Patrick's Day pub crawls with bagpipe bands. Normally I'm "regimental" but on St Patrick's Day so many drunken women...and MEN...want to take a look under the kilt that it's wise to have something to avoid an "indecency" charge. I had more but they were either too big, too small, or wore out and were purged.

Drawer three?
It's mostly lingerie so I'm not sure if I should put it on an "Underwear" thread. Looking for the right "men's lingerie" thread.

Click the thumbnail for full size image

[URL=http://imgbox.com/ezIDu0QD][/URL]

OK....Underwear Drawer #2....though it's really a hybrid of underwear and my every day lingerie or "lingerie light".

Upper left, somehow I cut it off, is a sheer silk boxer brief.
L-R Column one. Hodgepodge. Nothing notable thought it's all fun. That splash of color in the middle which is a Body Aware Glow in the Dark Shorty. Yep...it glows in the dark...stars...and absolutely shines under black light.
Column two. Nothing notable except for the black Double Commando Thong (with holes in all the right places).
Column three....all novelty "erotic" undy pieces. The black and orange ones are the classic penis sleeve Turbo Jet Thong.
Column four...ahhh...the sweet stuff. The Glistening Satin Cami and Thong set lavender and mint (my PINK one was in the wash and missed photo day). I've gotten so I can hardly sleep without them.
Column five. Insignificant but significant to me. Underwear I had custom made, in shades of green, for wearing under my kilt on St Patrick's Day pub crawls with bagpipe bands. Normally I'm "regimental" but on St Patrick's Day so many drunken women...and MEN...want to take a look under the kilt that it's wise to have something to avoid an "indecency" charge. I had more but they were either too big, too small, or wore out and were purged.

Drawer three?
It's mostly lingerie so I'm not sure if I should put it on an "Underwear" thread. Looking for the right "men's lingerie" thread.

Click the thumbnail for full size image

[URL=http://imgbox.com/ezIDu0QD][/URL]

You have a wonderful collect of beautiful, hot lingerie. Love to see you dressed in some of it.

lcUX4E0l.jpg

Nice bulge😊

You have a wonderful collect of beautiful, hot lingerie. Love to see you dressed in some of it.

Thank you. So far, this is just my underwear and "lingerie light" as I say it. These aren't images of "Drawer #3" the "lingerie drawer.....yet. I'm working on images of me modeling (poorly). Up soon.

Thank you. So far, this is just my underwear and "lingerie light" as I say it. These aren't images of "Drawer #3" the "lingerie drawer.....yet. I'm working on images of me modeling (poorly). Up soon.

Look forward to seeing them. Have a nice weekend 😋

Underwear?....Intimates!

Like I said, not really underwear. Maybe I should say "intimates" drawers 1, 2 and 3. No explanations. I have had much more than this in the past but as I've mentioned on other threads, have had "guilty purges" where I got rid of it all. Done with that, accepted me for who I am and lingerie and toy collections will only grow in my future.

I had fun with the little blue and white babydoll (left) and accessories today. There may be some still images and video of that session. :D

Click on the thumbnail for full size image.

THANK YOU. Ordered in purple and rose (looks like hot pink on my computer screen) plus some other goodies the seller had.

Thot973 WOW! I can't thank you enough. I had looked at these designs of men's "pouch" panties and dismissed them as being too "over the top" (or more appropriately "out front") and perhaps uncomfortable. BOY WAS I WRONG.

I got my order today and I can't believe how comfortable they are. Also, that "out front" look is just perfect. I ordered two more colors just now. Thanks again.

Last edited:
love pearl undies, my fave is high waisted thongs which im sooooo happy they have made a comeback !

I don't have any red, white and blue intimate apparel. Oh wait. There is that Speedo. This red Rayon Cheekster will have to do.

"Honey. Does this outfit make my ass look big?".....LOL

Click the thumbnails for full sized image.

Thanks for the link Thot973. This pair is PINK...but it didn't render well on my webcam. They are OH SO SOFT and comfortable.

Today's choice of underwear for me

Attachments

• IMG_20181010_160453.jpg
    IMG_20181010_160453.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 0
I never wear underwear unless I’m wearing thin slacks to a wedding or a funeral. The women I know go about most days now in yoga pants with full camel toe on display and their nipples poking out, and I don’t feel the least bit embarrassed about allowing the contours of my cock be seen. Just seems to be the fashion of the day.

Back