Uncircumcised ?

I am so fascinated with uncuts ~ never had the pleasure of touching one ~ love watching a guy stroke ~ the way the head pops out ~kinda like he is playing hide and seek ....:cattail:

I've never heard a woman express a preference.

I'm cut but there have been times when I wish I weren't just to know what it feels like. I can't say I give it much thought though.

I don't care as long as it's clean :)

Exactly,,,,,,,my x was uncut,and I loved it,,still do on occasion,,we had our son cut at birth,,,wish I hadn`t went through with it now,,but it`s to late now to rethink it,as long as they keep it clean,,,,it`s great.

I'm uncut and could not imagine masturbating without it, just seems more difficult without the gliding action.

In the UK uncut is the norm, and thus my preference. Cut just looks odd to me simply because it's not the standard here.

I think most women's cut/uncut preference depends on geographical location.

"Lube" is considered to be a normal part of sex and masturbation in American sexuality, when it's really an indicator of sexual dysfunction. The need for artifical lube for intercourse and masturbation is like a cripple's need for crutches.

How can some artificial shit that comes in a bottle possibly compensate for the elegant mechanics of an amputated erogenous body part designed to serve this function.

I believe the real reason the procedure is done routinely here in the U.S. is to add another line item on the invoice for the doctor and the hospital. It's a rather hectic time for new parents who are unlikely to challenge a doc or nurse. When my son was born the nurse went "ok now we do the circumcision". My response was" like fuck you are". She looked at me like I was crazy.

When we had our first child, a son, I was shocked how many times I had to tell the Doctors and nurses that we would not be circumcising him. We declined on the paperwork they had us fill out but they still seemed to ask, and double check, and ask again..sigh.

Hubby is intact as well. No complaints here. :D :heart:

I believe the real reason the procedure is done routinely here in the U.S. is to add another line item on the invoice for the doctor and the hospital. It's a rather hectic time for new parents who are unlikely to challenge a doc or nurse. When my son was born the nurse went "ok now we do the circumcision". My response was" like fuck you are". She looked at me like I was crazy.

When we had our first child, a son, I was shocked how many times I had to tell the Doctors and nurses that we would not be circumcising him. We declined on the paperwork they had us fill out but they still seemed to ask, and double check, and ask again..sigh.

Circumcision creates circumcisers.

That's the real reason.

(And good for both of you).

Last edited:
I'd only been with uncut guys up until a couple of weeks ago, before that I didn't get why some girls didn't like uncircumcised guys and now after being with a circumcised guy.. I feel exactly the same way :p As long as the guy is hygienic, either way is awesome! I don't have anything negative to say about uncircumcised cocks and I don't have anything negative to say about circumcised cocks. I love and enjoy them both equally! hehe
(The majority of men in my country are uncircumcised, so it's pretty much the norm here, no annoying unneeded stigma around it)

Either or

I've had both bad and good experiences with uncut. If they are clean, then I'm good with it. Only problem is I have run into more unclean uncut guys that clean ones. Not sucking on that!

Circumcision creates circumcisers.

That's the real reason.

(And good for both of you).

On the message boards of a baby website I frequent, one the top reasons in favor of circumcision is so son will look like father. That is just bizarre to me. How many fathers walk around flashing their penis where their children can see?! Or they want their son to look like all the other boys in the locker room. Neither are good enough reasons to preform cosmetic surgery on a newborn. But your first line is defiantly true, circumcision creates circumcisers.

Here is an interesting website that discusses the sexual effects of circumcision. http://www.sexasnatureintendedit.com/

And just for the record.. I'm against routine circumcision, but not against the men who had the decision made for them. Cut guys need love too. ;)

I know circumcision hurts like a bitch. I couldn't walk for a year afterwards.

Back