Uncircumcised ?

while most all of the men i have been with are cut, one of my fanstasies is to pleasu

Well HotAlyssa,

When you get the chance, your partner will definitely appreciate paying some attention to the foreskin. Grabbing the base of the cock and pulling up the skin for a little nibble/licking is a nice touch.

I have not found it that much different servicing an uncut man. The fore skin has 'retracted' though that us the wrong word. I think those that are uncut often have better sensitivity.

i realy dont think it would be that much different servicing someone that is uncut.i just think uncut mmen are sexxy. i cant understand why a parent would cut part of their childs cock off, i realize there are social and health concerns tho. would you cut your daughters nipples off as well?

I completely agree! Most parents cut their children for cleanliness, religion, ... No, I do not understand it either. It must be a horrid experience for the child. We argue about mutilating girls, but we do not get as enraged about mutilating males. Every year, several males die as a result of communicable diseases as a result of cutting.

I completely agree! Most parents cut their children for cleanliness, religion, ... No, I do not understand it either. It must be a horrid experience for the child. We argue about mutilating girls, but we do not get as enraged about mutilating males. Every year, several males die as a result of communicable diseases as a result of cutting.

i am told that a child does not feel anything when you cunt the foreskin. but how can that be?if you were to cut the arm or leg, surely he would cry because there is pain. how can doctors say a child doesnt feel anything when you cut off part of his penis?

If you look at many of the images, I see pain. A friend had to be cut in his teens due to an infection, and he experienced a great deal of pain. Jack Kennedy was cut while at Harvard. His trip back to the States included a platonic relationship with Baker. I do not remember being cut, but I think it has affected my sexual experiences in a negative way.

The cleanliness thing is a complete smokescreen - you just have to teach kids to wash their weaner :rolleyes:
We had a distant relation died as an infant a couple of generations back - bled out. As for there being no pain - yea fucking right. It's outdated hocus-pocus quasi religious nonsense.
I did hear if you deep fry baby foreskin you end up with Hulahoops

Worse, I was imagining a young women swinging it around her waist. Now, I understand, but much worse.

I can't look at Hulahoops now without shedding a silent tear for the poor American child who gave so generously...
Just in case they have a different name in the US
Hula_Hoops_Snack_Original.jpg

How do women really feel about an uncircumcised man?

I read a study last year about how college age women feel about it (USA). Vast majority said they preferred circumcised. A frequent comment from the women, that the researchers found amusing , was that it looked more 'natural'.

I've only been with one man that was uncut, and I found it.... well... interesting.

I read a study last year about how college age women feel about it (USA). Vast majority said they preferred circumcised. A frequent comment from the women, that the researchers found amusing , was that it looked more 'natural'.

I've only been with one man that was uncut, and I found it.... well... interesting.

guess its a good thing i never went to a university, i wouldn't have gotten laid anyways.

Well the majority would say that wouldn't they? If they've been brought up with cut dicks ie their first one was cut therefore 'all dicks are cut' so that seems 'right'. Studies.... yea :rolleyes:

Well the majority would say that wouldn't they? If they've been brought up with cut dicks ie their first one was cut therefore 'all dicks are cut' so that seems 'right'. Studies.... yea :rolleyes:

gotta love false statistics ;)

and 9 out of 10 doctors say......

It's the same ritualised custom that perpetuates female circumcision in some countries: in the West we are horrified by it "OMG Barbaric! Stop it immediately" but in those countries even the women say "what's the problem? I had it done and I'm still here so 'therefore it must be right' ". It's thinking like that that starts wars.
If you want to circumcise your little baby on the basis of 'Well my father had it done, I had it done therefore it must right' then go right ahead. Sheesh.

Last edited:
I guess to me an attractive cock is an attractive cock and a lot of has to do with what it's attached to.

Most of Americans are only used to see cut ones and are often raised with the absurd notion that uncut ones are 'dirty'. Which is really quite silly.

I wouldn't mind sampling one myself but sadly even my Brit ex was one of the rare cut fellows. :( But gosh, looking at foreskins on uncut ones both hard and soft look like they would be amazingly fun to sample with both oral and hand fun.

I can tell a difference, in the two. Uncut seems so much more comfortable, than cut. I do like them all though, no matter what. I wouldn't turn a guy away based on whether he was or was not circumsized.

I sometimes wondered if having an uncut cock encouraged me to masturbate more, but then I read this site, and realized it was probably my male hormones.

Back