Uncircumcised ?

The best cock I ever tasted was uncut. I will never forget it. It was just so juicy and his pre ejaculate was sweet as everything. The tip was dewy silky.

Being part of the generations of males in which circumcision was the norm, I have yet to meet a woman who prefers or even has much experience with an uncircumcised man.

My wife has told that she will not have sex with an uncircumcised man. The conversations I have had with other women/dates/swingers is firmly on the side of circumcised.

Even though I am circumcised, I still have a bit of foreskin which I would prefer to not have.

If you shave the hair will grow back. If you're circumcised, the foreskin will not grow back.

Circumcision decreases sensitivity in the cockhead through it being constantly exposed to underwear. Uncircumcised men have more sensitivity, and are therefore better lovers for the women they are fucking.

These are essentially my two biggest problems with circumcision. a) it will not grow back, no, and frequently it happens to children (not always, I know) with no choice or opportunity to go back again, which makes b) loss of sensitivity, even more sad. I'd feel awful for my boyfriend if something medical meant he had to get circumcised late, and suddenly he didn't get half as much out of being played with anymore. :eek:

I dislike the concept of circumcision, for the above reasons, but when it comes to an actual circumcised cock, I'd never have a problem with a guy for it. I'd miss the freedom of movement and more opportunities to experiment that seem to come with having a foreskin (I love my boyfriends).

If that makes any sense.....? I'd never decide I didn't want a guy on that basis, but I have a problem with the practice.

I would think a less sensitive head would make a guy a better lover. But I have seen little or no difference in the sensitivity or apparant pleasure of the man whether cut or not.

Being part of the generations of males in which circumcision was the norm, I have yet to meet a woman who prefers or even has much experience with an uncircumcised man.

My wife has told that she will not have sex with an uncircumcised man. The conversations I have had with other women/dates/swingers is firmly on the side of circumcised.
This is my experience also.

During Jr. and Sr.. high school, out of the couple hundred naked boys I saw while showering or nude swimming, only one was uncircumcised.

I would think a less sensitive head would make a guy a better lover. But I have seen little or no difference in the sensitivity or apparant pleasure of the man whether cut or not.

With regard to lasting? Depends on whether or not they have trouble holding off anyway. My other half is sensitive as fuck if you play with him with his foreskin back, but he can pretty much choose how long he wants to take over fucking. His lovely cock is the only one I've ever had however.

I'm uncut and would not want to be any other way.

I suffer from a very mild form of phimosis (a condition where the foreskin is too tight - it varies in severity between sufferers), I stated researching getting circumcised and decided against it after reading about a guy in the UK who had the same condition, had the operation and then discovered that there were side effects that were never discussed before the operation. The guy described sex after the operation as "like eating but not being able to taste". That was enough to put me off.

These links (not about phimosis) are also with looking at:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/circumcisions-negative-effects-on-sex/

http://www.thewholenetwork.org/14/post/2012/06/around-the-bend-unforeseen-sexual-consequences-of-infant-circumcision.html

I think an adult who has been circumcised would be entirely justified in taking legal action against their parents for mutilating them. It's nothing short of child abuse.

I suffer from a very mild form of phimosis (a condition where the foreskin is too tight - it varies in severity between sufferers), I stated researching getting circumcised and decided against it after reading about a guy in the UK who had the same condition, had the operation and then discovered that there were side effects that were never discussed before the operation. The guy described sex after the operation as "like eating but not being able to taste". That was enough to put me off.

These links (not about phimosis) are also with looking at:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/circumcisions-negative-effects-on-sex/

http://www.thewholenetwork.org/14/post/2012/06/around-the-bend-unforeseen-sexual-consequences-of-infant-circumcision.html

I think an adult who has been circumcised would be entirely justified in taking legal action against their parents for mutilating them. It's nothing short of child abuse.

I agree. It's easy to say it has no effect on sex if you have always been circumcised, but I've never heard anything good from guys who have had to have it done late. I'm sorry about your phimosis mate. :/

Im glad to see the support of uncut. It has never been a problem for me but i do feel different and a little embarrassed when im with a girl for the first time. I never know what her reaction might be.

i do feel different and a little embarrassed when im with a girl for the first time. I never know what her reaction might be.

Don't worry. I'm sure there are plenty of women like me out there, who make no distinction and couldn't care less either way. As long as it works, I'm happy!

Circumcised/uncircumcised

Either or is not a problem! Cleanliness is required!

In the UK most guys are uncut. I've never had cut but I'd imagine the sex would feel different for me. I love feeling his foreskin move back and forth inside me

I suffer from a very mild form of phimosis (a condition where the foreskin is too tight - it varies in severity between sufferers),

Aha, I have this also, I've never seen it discussed here before. I also thought about circumcision at one point, but to be honest it hasn't ever bothered me that much sexually (although have to instruct new partners that attempting to pull it back whilst I'm fully erect is going to deflate the situation somewhat!). A bit of lube helps the process along, but yeah, I certainly wouldn't consider having the snip anymore. Just learned to live with it.

In the UK most guys are uncut. I've never had cut but I'd imagine the sex would feel different for me. I love feeling his foreskin move back and forth inside me

Yeah that's pretty much standard in the UK. We've discussed a few times in my circle of friends and (to my knowledge) I don't think I actually know anyone who is cut.

Back