Uncircumcised ?

I live in the UK and I have only ever had uncut ones. I have never found cleanliness to be an issue and here it is the norm to be uncut. It is only done on reglious or medical reasons. But it is not offered in hospital as an option at all. I do think an uncut penis is very attractive, I love playing with them, watching it harden and the skin pulling back. I love how it feels in my mouth too. And I love watching my man masturbating pulling the skin backwards and forwards mmmmm

Sometimes at puberty a male may need circumcision. A foreskin can be small enough to inhibit an erection. A friend had it done at 12. Said it hurt like hell (getting cut). He said first time he got hard it was quite uncomfortable. Scared the hell out of him. He said it was scary and humiliating telling/asking his dad about it. All ok though.

Not all foreskins pull back. Gland has to be large enough and foreskin has to be loose enough. Most do. And need for medical operation at puberty very very unlikely.

It has to be awfully cold for my foreskin to cover the head of my cock. Usually it just turtle necks below the head.

Girls: Watch on the downstroke if aggressively wanking your uncut partner. Foreskin wraps forward over head much more readily than it can be pulled back down the shaft.

Girls who are into foreskin (a very few fetishize it) really turn me on. As an uncut American man, I think always having a cock that was slightly different lead me to at times be bashful about my uncut cock. At this stage, though, I seek lovers who treat all parts of my cock as kindly as it should be treated, just as I worship her tender folds and crevices with an equal amount of respect and/or worship.

Being natural, beauty it is!

My wife loves the un-circumcised tools only hahaha. Specially mine ;D

I have had both, but I prefer uncut so much more. There is something erotic and sensual the way the foreskin glides over the shaft. Not to mention, it feels incredible!

I have had both, but I prefer uncut so much more. There is something erotic and sensual the way the foreskin glides over the shaft. Not to mention, it feels incredible!
Thanks!
I always love the way her lips fold my foreskin open on entering after a wet foreplay.
The one stride in stretches us both so intense......

Thanks!
I always love the way her lips fold my foreskin open on entering after a wet foreplay.
The one stride in stretches us both so intense......

Yes! The first moment of penetration is the absolute best... I get weak in the knees just thinking about it.

Yes! The first moment of penetration is the absolute best... I get weak in the knees just thinking about it.

The other moment of fun to find the foreskin filled with precum and pull back on your lips and taste the oozing sweetness..

The other moment of fun to find the foreskin filled with precum and pull back on your lips and taste the oozing sweetness..

The nice thing about that condition is that your cock is pre-lubed to insert deep into the waiting pussy. You know, like if she wants it quick but isn't quite wet enough yet to handle its girth.

Probably not fair because I've only been with and seen mostly circumsized penises but I think they are just so much prettier lol

Back