Uk register/ love the uk

Hello Kentish :)

My God.. what happened in here... ? Turned my back for 5 mins... oh ok, 5 hours.... and you all do a runner :D

....you don't want me to start singing again now, do you??? !!! :D

Work got in the way, Lit's blocked :(

Hello everyone, by the way :)

Evening sexy :kiss:

How`s your day been?

Today's been a bit 'meh', to be honest. Didn't get any sleep last night thanks to my wandering mind, so I wasn't really with it for most of the day :(

Otherwise good though. How's yours been? :)

Today's been a bit 'meh', to be honest. Didn't get any sleep last night thanks to my wandering mind, so I wasn't really with it for most of the day :(

Otherwise good though. How's yours been? :)

I`ve had a lazy day today as I couldn`t be bothered to do anything.

Hmmm I think I know why your mind was wandering today and who your were thinking of, and no I don`t mean me

How was your day? :) It was soooooo quiet on here... were you one of the workers?

Hello and welcome Woodgnome :) great name! have fun here :)

No I don`t work, I am a single mum so my life revolves around my daughter who is at school all day. So I`ve spent the day being lazy.

How about you, do you work?

No I don`t work, I am a single mum so my life revolves around my daughter who is at school all day. So I`ve spent the day being lazy.

How about you, do you work?

Usually yes.. but I had a day off today :) I LOVE... no.. love taking Mondays off, so I do whenever they'll let me :D

I`ve had a lazy day today as I couldn`t be bothered to do anything.

Hmmm I think I know why your mind was wandering today and who your were thinking of, and no I don`t mean me
Yeah, I think you might be right :D

Yes! .....Is Spring here already then :confused: :D

Hello again Ju :rose: *waves*
Certainly seems that way. It's been quite nice here, if a little chilly :)

Hi am between Stoke and derby, new to this and excited by it all
Hey there :D

Usually yes.. but I had a day off today :) I LOVE... no.. love taking Mondays off, so I do whenever they'll let me :D
It's alright for some... mind you I'm on my own four-day week this week, and two whole weeks off after that, so I can't complain much :D

Hi LobyLoo

I so wish I had the day off!

Im really tired tonight and am going to go to bed soon, going to bed early and its not for sex. God I must be getting old or need some insperation!

Have a fun night everyone

I so wish I had the day off!

Im really tired tonight and am going to go to bed soon, going to bed early and its not for sex. God I must be getting old or need some insperation!

Have a fun night everyone

Evening Jack :) God, really?.. it's only just 9pm :eek::)

Back