Women on here?

Perhaps there's research opportunity here. Find a measure that weeds out the dicks. I'm confident I'm making the cut.

I’m someone who joined about 2 years ago and then quickly got tired of SO MANY men seeming to assume that ALL women who post or respond to a posting are desperate and slutty. I would hope a great number of us are reasonably normal, sexually active within reason, healthy women. Some have BF’S, HUSBANDS, and maybe some have both! But I appreciate being approached on here the same way I am usually approached in person in a social setting. A little finesse, class, and dignity never hurts. I was inactive on here for MANY months because of the atmosphere then. I’m trying it again as April 2024…. So far it has seemed to improve to a better level, I’M happy to say.

I’m someone who joined about 2 years ago and then quickly got tired of SO MANY men seeming to assume that ALL women who post or respond to a posting are desperate and slutty. I would hope a great number of us are reasonably normal, sexually active within reason, healthy women. Some have BF’S, HUSBANDS, and maybe some have both! But I appreciate being approached on here the same way I am usually approached in person in a social setting. A little finesse, class, and dignity never hurts. I was inactive on here for MANY months because of the atmosphere then. I’m trying it again as April 2024…. So far it has seemed to improve to a better level, I’M happy to say.
I know exactly what you mean. My profile says that I am lesbian but that doesn’t seem to make any difference. I find the few beautiful souls worth the effort. I enjoy making new friends and it doesn’t matter if they are Les, Bi or Straight. Be nice and I am nice in return!

I know exactly what you mean. My profile says that I am lesbian but that doesn’t seem to make any difference. I find the few beautiful souls worth the effort. I enjoy making new friends and it doesn’t matter if they are Les, Bi or Straight. Be nice and I am nice in return!
In the spirit of “being nice” I want to thank you for your response and also I am in total agreeance with not letting anyone else’s personal sexual preferences influence the ability to communicate and welcome a potential friendship.

Or in those immortal words of Patrick O'Brian (Aubery Maturin novels) to our wives and sweethearts, may they never meet.

Back