Women on here?

As a woman who is somewhat active posting things in the forum it is sad to me that we have so little contact amongst eachother. Other sites I’ve been apart of often have womens only sections/groups. If you wanna reach out and discuss please feel free. Maybe we can even start a group if we are many. ☺️❤️🌟

/Love
I’d love to find dominant women to chat with. Seems to be hard to find on here. Pm if interested

We're all hiding from the men until we can find a decent one to interact with. That's where we're all at... 🤣
Did someone mention me? Hey there ladies. What would you class as decent though? Kind of vague 😜 One that can string a sentence together and not think with his cock 100% of the time? Or one that can multitask? Because I don't know if they exist ....

One way to tell that a man is decent is if he doesn’t try to shift conversations between women to himself.
That's so true.

Or the first word out of their mouth is, what's your favorite position or do you like to suck cock, or do you like anal. I understand that this is a site where a person can let their inner pervert free. I know I have one but my first words aren't going to be, do you like to eat pussy, lol. But seriously not all women like to be addressed that way when you first start talking to them. Some actually do because that's why their here, but not all of us.

Last edited:
Fellow lady Canadian here who is also hiding. I'm semi-lurking the forums trying to learn as much as I can on navigating the site and properly posting a writing (I'm glad I did. It's a lot!) I'm also, possibly obvious, a highly sexual person looking to read some naughty things in the form of stories and real person comments. Yeah, not looking for a man. Edit: Or anyone I suppose, save for acquaintances or friends.

Last edited:
I have a question for the kinky ladies. I am thinking about what to select as my profile picture. I realize that changing it to anything else can be a long process of getting it approved so I want to be sure to choose wisely. I have a drawing of Audrey Hepburn with a ball gag. I am not submissive. In your experience, does that kind of picture garner more attention than other types? I have no interest in being dominated and not looking for a bunch of DMs for sexting or relationships.

I have a question for the kinky ladies. I am thinking about what to select as my profile picture. I realize that changing it to anything else can be a long process of getting it approved so I want to be sure to choose wisely. I have a drawing of Audrey Hepburn with a ball gag. I am not submissive. In your experience, does that kind of picture garner more attention than other types? I have no interest in being dominated and not looking for a bunch of DMs for sexting or relationships.
Yeah you'll get all kinds of messages thinking you're submissive. You give them an inch, they'll take it a mile

Thank you! I will choose another.
Honestly, don't overthink it. They are vultures and will descend no matter what type of AV you have. Believe me on that. Pick a AV that YOU want because YOUR satisfaction matters. Fuck these little boys with poor self control. This is about your sexual journey and enjoyment.

Honestly, don't overthink it. They are vultures and will descend no matter what type of AV you have. Believe me on that. Pick a AV that YOU want because YOUR satisfaction matters. Fuck these little boys with poor self control. This is about your sexual journey and enjoyment.
This is a very good point. You always in here with wisdom 💓

Back