Women on here?

Bellinah

Queen of lit
As a woman who is somewhat active posting things in the forum it is sad to me that we have so little contact amongst eachother. Other sites I’ve been apart of often have womens only sections/groups. If you wanna reach out and discuss please feel free. Maybe we can even start a group if we are many. ☺️❤️🌟

/Love

Actually, at the other sites I’ve been on, the women where quite actively .. interacting 😊 To the point of many men feeling left out even.
Obviously I don’t want anyone to feel left out. I just think this can be a very hostile environment especially if you’re a woman posting pics and stories. And it’s always comforting to have recognition in a group.

Preach. Don't get me wrong, I've met some really amazing men through here. But the ratio of them compared to the creeps and assholes is way heavy towards the latter category unfortunately
Gurl, as of two days ago, I'm on a forced hiatus from interacting with these online "men." I mentally & emotionally can't anymore.

Preach. Don't get me wrong, I've met some really amazing men through here. But the ratio of them compared to the creeps and assholes is way heavy towards the latter category unfortunately
As someone who's been here for a long time, and have met some amazing women over the years, I'm not at all surprised. Unfortunately given the nature of this place, being decent and polite even for an erotic site is utterly lost on some. And just because you're on a website forum doesn't give you license to be a total creep either. Some may respond to that but most don't. Sure it's fun to be flirty and naughty but be respectful. Don't make immediate demands. Get to know someone first. Yes I know some directly jump into the sexual, want that anonymously sexual role play or whatever but the majority of women don't. Be genuine. My two cents FWIW.

As a woman who is somewhat active posting things in the forum it is sad to me that we have so little contact amongst eachother. Other sites I’ve been apart of often have womens only sections/groups. If you wanna reach out and discuss please feel free. Maybe we can even start a group if we are many. ☺️❤️🌟

/Love
I love having conversations with other ladies but they are few and far between on here. There is a "Bi and Lesbian" chat room on the Erotic Chat side of Lit but I never found it to be much fun. I'm not sure what kind of group you have in mind but I would have an interest. I will link this Forum post to another lady my age who I have made friends with.

Back