Women on here?

Not sure who KD is. Over the years I have seen her step in and stomp on a thread more than once.
From your perspective it is about who she selects not really about the discussion. Which is fine. It is a bulletin board.
Other times like ^^ she "doesn't understand" and creates a new topic [rant].
‘KD’ is KD 🤷‍♀️

I legit didn’t understand that comment and thought that I was a typo or autocorrect so I asked you what it meant.

What did it mean?

Last edited:
Obviously I don’t want anyone to feel left out. I just think this can be a very hostile environment especially if you’re a woman posting pics and stories. And it’s always comforting to have recognition in a group.
This place has toned down quite a bit.
Men have always been the way they are on here.
It's a sex site, expect things to get creepy. You have the power to control who you interact with.

It's a sex site, expect things to get creepy. You have the power to control who you interact with.
It is still a bummer when someone stomps on a thread for no reason.
Having to ignore a thread that was fun up until some guy thinks pretending to be a woman and saying unrealistic things is something others enjoy.
Women have way better imaginations. Even the ones I have been with that in their sexual history were oppressed. Most of the time what they have to say here is more interesting anyway.

It is still a bummer when someone stomps on a thread for no reason.
Having to ignore a thread that was fun up until some guy thinks pretending to be a woman and saying unrealistic things is something others enjoy.
Women have way better imaginations. Even the ones I have been with that in their sexual history were oppressed. Most of the time what they have to say here is more interesting anyway.
There will always be shit heads on the internet. There is always a reason why someone does something.

As for finding other women? You get what you put in. There are thousands of women who post on here. A lot of them like to interact out on the boards. I've seen a lot of deep friendships come out of this place. It just takes time.

Thanks. I guess I haven’t came across any. I like chatting with people. Don’t happen very much here

Thanks. I guess I haven’t came across any. I like chatting with people. Don’t happen very much here
Try PMs, I think most women will at least respond.
And if you're looking for real-time chat, there's always the actual chat function of Lit

I’ve had a few chats. Some went for a bit but others just abruptly ended. People do get busy, distracted. Loneliness sucks

What country are you in?
I’m in USA, Michigan.
Great thing about this site is the people all over the world. Bringing people together with stories, and other things pleasurable.

Try PMs, I think most women will at least respond.
And if you're looking for real-time chat, there's always the actual chat function of Lit
I have always enjoyed the Erotic Chat function of Lit. Conversations move much faster in private PM's than the message function in Forums. A lot of interesting ladies too!!

Exactly why she created a thread for women to connect on. Funny how despite that men still feel the need to litter it with their insecurities and opinions.

Exactly why she created a thread for women to connect on. Funny how despite that men still feel the need to litter it with their insecurities and opinions.
I know..telling her to go interact with people is a terrible thing to do.

It's a message board. People are gonna give their opinions on things. If you don't like I suggest you see yourself out.

I hope she finds what she is looking for.

As a woman who is somewhat active posting things in the forum it is sad to me that we have so little contact amongst eachother. Other sites I’ve been apart of often have womens only sections/groups. If you wanna reach out and discuss please feel free. Maybe we can even start a group if we are many. ☺️❤️🌟

/Love
I'd like to chat

I know..telling her to go interact with people is a terrible thing to do.

It's a message board. People are gonna give their opinions on things. If you don't like I suggest you see yourself out.

I hope she finds what she is looking for.
lmao, what are you fucking on about? This thread was created so people could do just that, interact with people. Just because you aren't the kind of person we're trying to interact with you think it's OK to a invalidate the effort?

Unfortunately, you and other men have already ruined this this thread. Typical, women can't have nice things without a man whipping his dick out and trying to claim or invalidate it. But it does serve at least one purpose still, giving us an easy way to sort insecure idiots like you into our block list.

lmao, what are you fucking on about? This thread was created so people could do just that, interact with people. Just because you aren't the kind of person we're trying to interact with you think it's OK to a invalidate the effort?

Unfortunately, you and other men have already ruined this this thread. Typical, women can't have nice things without a man whipping his dick out and trying to claim or invalidate it. But it does serve at least one purpose still, giving us an easy way to sort insecure idiots like you into our block list.
(y)

Back