Women on here?

That's so true.

Or the first word out of their mouth is, what's your favorite position or do you like to suck cock, or do you like anal. I understand that this is a site where a person can let their inner pervert free. I know I have one but my first words aren't going to be, do you like to eat pussy, lol. But seriously not all women like to be addressed that way when you first start talking to them. Some actually do because that's why their here, but not all of us.
IKR? When I first joined, I thought there must be a neon sign pointed at me with "Fresh Meat" emblazoned on it! I didn't even have an avi yet and got so many messages from guys wanting to tie me up and bend me over. 🙄 Now, I'm not adverse, I just would like a polite hello first.

IKR? When I first joined, I thought there must be a neon sign pointed at me with "Fresh Meat" emblazoned on it! I didn't even have an avi yet and got so many messages from guys wanting to tie me up and bend me over. 🙄 Now, I'm not adverse, I just would like a polite hello first.
That's actually how some of them see it, oh 'Fresh Meat,' we'd better get to them before someone else does and it's usually with words that instantly turn me away from wanting to talk.
Because I'm usually quiet and keep to myself irl, which is weird because I use to work in a bar lol. It's hard to explain but I like coming to places like this, it lets me be free. Like I said, until a couple of years ago, I used to work in a bar, so getting hit on is nothing new, but seriously figure out another word for a greeting lmao.

That's actually how some of them see it, oh 'Fresh Meat,' we'd better get to them before someone else does and it's usually with words that instantly turn me away from wanting to talk.
Because I'm usually quiet and keep to myself irl, which is weird because I use to work in a bar lol. It's hard to explain but I like coming to places like this, it lets me be free. Like I said, until a couple of years ago, I used to work in a bar, so getting hit on is nothing new, but seriously figure out another word for a greeting lmao.
I guess it works at least *some* of the time for them. Otherwise you’d think they’d switch up their approach! Lol

I guess it works at least *some* of the time for them. Otherwise you’d think they’d switch up their approach! Lol
I shit you not, I was bartending one night and I had this attractive man come in, I'd never seen him before. Anyways he had a drink, we made small talk, partway through his second rum and coke he all of a sudden turns to me and looks me up and down, tight jeans, blonde hair, blue eyes, wearing a tank top with a shirt that was half way unbuttoned over it, I'm your average woman, with average breasts, ass, etc. Anyways, he looks me over and I hear one of the most cheesiest pick up lines out of his mouth.. "Damn girl you look delicious, I wonder if you taste as good as you look, how about you sit on my face later so I can find out."
'You have got to be shitting me,' in thinking to myself. I couldn't help it, I bust out laughing, rolled my eyes, shook my head and walked away.
"Dude if you're trying to hook up with me, that is not the words to use, and besides I don't do one night stands, anyways." He apologized and we did continue talking while he had a couple more drinks and then left. We never hooked up. I'm just, yeah no, that's not happening, especially with lame ass lines like that, lol.
If it didn't work in IRL, it definitely won't work on here, lol.

I shit you not, I was bartending one night and I had this attractive man come in, I'd never seen him before. Anyways he had a drink, we made small talk, partway through his second rum and coke he all of a sudden turns to me and looks me up and down, tight jeans, blonde hair, blue eyes, wearing a tank top with a shirt that was half way unbuttoned over it, I'm your average woman, with average breasts, ass, etc. Anyways, he looks me over and I hear one of the most cheesiest pick up lines out of his mouth.. "Damn girl you look delicious, I wonder if you taste as good as you look, how about you sit on my face later so I can find out."
'You have got to be shitting me,' in thinking to myself. I couldn't help it, I bust out laughing, rolled my eyes, shook my head and walked away.
"Dude if you're trying to hook up with me, that is not the words to use, and besides I don't do one night stands, anyways." He apologized and we did continue talking while he had a couple more drinks and then left. We never hooked up. I'm just, yeah no, that's not happening, especially with lame ass lines like that, lol.
If it didn't work in IRL, it definitely won't work on here, lol.
I can see someone say, "With a line like that I'm not reciprocating." :LOL:

I’m gay and it damn well says so. But dudes online take the spam approach. You paste enough messages, you are bound to get a bite sooner or later.
Which is so profoundly insulting and gross.

Yeah. I made a comment because a man came on to me. They complained that I'm.clearly not a man in the avatar so how did they not know I wasn't interested. I thought that was what bios meant.

I blocked my first person today who slid into my DMs claiming to be a girl saying she was going to touch my clit.

I don't know where her hands had been and she never started off with any niceties. It makes you wonder.

Back