Two Heart's One Heart Beat (Closed)

She felt what he was doing, and heard what he said. Urging her to orgasm, she felt her body start to spasm a little bit. She smiled some , finally she couldn't take it any more and she moved her head back and groaned loudly. Her body had a final spasm and before she knew it her orgasm came to her very hard and fast.

Otto slowly rose and held her while her orgasm subsided a little. THey lay there on the couch. He looked into her eyes and kissed her nose while he brushed her hair out of her eyes. When she slowed her breathing he started to get hard and wondered if she would experiment on him. He suggestively laid out his legs in a non clinical sort of way and let his cock start getting hard again until it jutted out proudly and begging for attention.

She looked at him and smiled some, running her hand down his cheek she decided to give it a try. Looking down at his cock, she noticed it was getting harder again. Pulling her hair back she wrapped her fingers around his cock, and bent down. First licking the head, then she wrapped her mouth around him. And slid her mouth as far on him as she could, when she could no longer go down she began to move her mouth up and down the length that she had of him, after a few times up and down. She slowly began to take in more of him in her throat.

Last edited:
Otto watched hypnotized as she lowered her head down onto his cock. He felt her breath on him and when she accepted him into her mouth he groaned and writhed in pleasure on the couch. He felt her pump him with her mouth and then he felt her go deeper. And he moaned more. He placed his hands on her head while listening to the sounds she made sucking and exploring his cock.

She smiled looking at him and heard his breathing, she was happy he was enjoying himself. Feeling his hand he didn't push down, which she thanked him by putting the rest of him in her mouth, which caused her throat to really extend but she was used to it. No longer gagging as she began to bob her head faster on him, looking up at him, love in her eyes. She wanted him in her body, but first she had to get him ready.

"Robin if you don't slow down, I'm likely to explode my sweet,"He said as a matter of faclty as he could. But also with a sense of tenderness that only he could deliver.

She looked at him kindly and slowed, looking up she smiled some. "you don't want me to help you out?" She giggled some as she reached to him and kissed him. "Or are you ready?" She said softly as she laid back unsure of what he wanted to do.

Otto smiled kindly and said gently "My dear you did mention you wanted me and now you will have me. Wholy and completely. My being and my heart. I wanted the experience to be very special and now I think we are at that moment."
As she leaned back he laid on top of her while he spoke and adjusted just slightly and then lined up his cock to her soaked virgin pussy. He knew he would go slow and he pushed until he met her lips and then wanting to remember the moment, he looked her in the eyes and said "I love you" as he pushed forward through her hymen piercing that sacred place that had laid untouched until now.

Robin smiled as she watched him roll on top of her, looking into his eyes she stroked his cheek and silently sighed. Then when he slowly start to enter her body, she closed her eyes moving her head back for just a moment. Then when he looked into his eyes she smiled, seeing his eyes looking into her own. "I love you to Otto" She said happily. But then when he thrusted into her and broke her hymen, she held him closed crying out his name happily.

Otto heard his name echoing in some other reality as he ventured forth into her virginal cave and her juices coated his cock like oil and he stretched her while he began to make love to her. He held her while he pumped into her again and again switching positions now and again. Bringing her feet up on his shoulders to get greater penetration. He wondered if she realized the angle was the same as the degree that it took to cool element 43 on the periodic table. He smiled as that thought went through his mind.

She moaned louder moaning his name here and again, it was just a perfect feeling. Pain was vanishing and being replaced by pleasure. Groaning she moved her hips into him, until he moved her legs and she couldn't do it any more, gripping the couch she groaned and her panting was starting to get more relaxed, her heart beating harder and harder. Her insides gripping him harder, and looked up at Otto a big smile on her face.

Otto saw her reacting and felt her grip him. He was waiting for just that moment to begin. He lowered her legs and while still pumping in and out he starting thumbing her clit that was swollen and sticking out entirely. He cried out her name and excliamed he was about to explode within her as he stimulated both parts of her body waiting for both of them to become one being in one moment in time,

She didn't know how much more she could last, moving her head back she groaned his name again. But then her insides got so tight around his cock, she thought she would explode, then his hand was turning the rest of her body on. "Oh Otto! I can't hold it any more" She said groaning louder. Her heart now in her throat and before she could say much more she came very hard, her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she cried out his name.

Otto heard her screaming and pushed as deep as he could before exploding into her. He couldn't explain it in words, just feeling. Wave after wave of feeling.
His cock coiled and spasmed over and over again jetting out his potent fertile essence into her.

Robin groaned softly, holding him closer, but then as her spasms stopped she sighed some and her insides relaxed. Looking up at him she smiled some, running her hand down his cheek. Kissing him deeply she silently sighed. "I love you Otto" She said kindly, she was very happy right now. He made her feel more alive.

He lead her to the shower where they both got cleaned up and then he brought her to his bedroom where they both lay down and rested. It was the beginning of something special thought otto.

Months had passed and they got closer, the gradation of her college was very special to her. She sang a song she had wrote about Otto, her feelings. But then something very bad happened, the day had come and she was there of course by his side. Helping him with his experiment, unfortunately something happened and it melted down and while people were running out of his lab, something came down and hit her. She heard him yell her name, but by the time she opened her eyes. The AI in him fused to him, and she was told that he wasn't all there really. No one understood it, but she did. Unfortunately when she was going to see him, he managed to break out of the hospital, and he had been missing about two days now. People wondered where he was, but no one was looking for him, they asked her where he was and she said she didn't know.

But as she was about ready to stop looking for him, she remembered about his secret lab. And decided to go check it out, she walked down to the entrance. Making sure no one followed her, and she entered. Using a key he had given her, shutting the door behind her she sighed some. Her eyes scanned the area and thought she heard something, her shoes making tapping sounds as she looked around.

"Otto?" She called out to him, she walked up to his desk and saw he was working on his experiment again. She looked up not seeing him.

"It's Robin" She called to him again.

He looked up at Robin and then without even really acknowlidging her presence he said "Please leave." He said it in a way that Robin had never heard him talk before. Clearly it wasn't fully him.

She heard his voice and it broke her heart "Otto please...." Looking down she felt a tear falling down her face. "I know what's happened, the doctors don't understand but I do. Your still the man I love, and I promised you id stay by your side no matter what, this is the no matter what situation" it was some what dark so she couldn't see.

Otto heard her voice but in his mind the other voice was screaming at him to get rid of her.
He shut out the other voice and looked at her and said "Robin I can't control the voice. IT's too much. Please, stay away. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you."
He rose and hte arms started towards Robin trying to chase at her when Otto finally screamed NOOOOOO.
THe arms stopped just shy of Robin's face and then he started getting a feel slowly for them and he told them to pull back and they did. THey did what he wanted.

It was then that she saw him, she knew he was very dangerous but she held the faith she had in him. And it was very strong, but when the arms started to lunge at her. She didn't move from her spot, she gave him a determined look. "Ive never wanted anything in my life but you. I'm not leaving the man I love, not when he needs me the most" She closed the gap between them, reaching her hand up and stroking his cheek. "I love you Otto"

It was as if she waved a wand over him. He shook his head and became almost lucid. "Robin my dear. It's so exciting. I never stopped loving you or thinking that you didn't love me." He continued to explain that he had found a new way to create the perfect reaction, but that would need a lot of little reactions to perfect that were safe. As he rambled he realized she was listening intently and loving him. He stopped and looked at her and then with all his heart and not the arms "I love you too"

She smiled some and nodded very interested, when he told her he loved her. She believed that everything was going to be alright, she ran her fingers over his cheek and saw the man she loved. "Good, because I will always be here for you" She leaned into him and kissed him deeply, her kiss deep and very loving, never changing.

He felt her kiss and allowed her to come in finally and let his walls down. He fought off the voices in his mind and enjoyed the moment. He forgot about his work and enjoyed having her around again. He felt her warmth and her breasts pressing deeply against his chest. He groaned into the kiss as he felt showered in love.

She smiled some and looked into his eyes. "I made a back up plan for you, remember that night when I asked what would happen if the AI took over? I think I can help you control it" She sighed some and removed her jacket and pulled out a guitar. It had a little bug on it, almost like a phone tap. And put an ear piece in her ear. "I had been working on it for over a month, may as well use what god gave me. Since you once told me, knowledge is a privilege not a gift" She quoted him. Thinking for a second she smiled to herself. "It's a song I wrote about us, but the AI will hear something different. " She pushed a button on her ear piece.

As she noticed when she pushed the button, she noticed the arms moving. "Please Otto, trust me" She said, and began to sing without her guitar at first.

"I waited for you today
But you didn't show
No no no
I needed You today
So where did You go?
You told me to call
Said You'd be there
And though I haven't seen You
Are You still there?....

I cried out with no reply
And I can't feel You by my side
So I'll hold tight to what I know
You're here and I"m never alone..."

She leaned against his desk as she began to play and sing her guitar.

"And though I cannot see You
And I can't explain why
Such a deep, deep reassurance
You've placed in my life

We cannot separate
'Cause You're part of me
And though You're invisible
I'll trust the unseen..

I cried out with no reply
You're here and I"m never alone..."

Music had been her life for many years, until she met Otto. Then her first love was Otto, then music then science. She had a brilliant mind for someone as young as she was, she knew Otto was smarter then she was. Some because he was in his 40's and has seen stuff. While she was singing to Otto, the ear piece was sending images to the AI of there life together. And that she wouldn't interfere in the AI's work, or what ever it was it did. But she stopped playing, as she stood up straight. Looking into his eyes she took one of the arms in her hand and it didn't put up a fight which was a good sign.

"We cannot separate
'Cause You're part of me
And though You're invisible
I'll trust the unseen.."

Pulling away a bit she went back to play and finished up the song.

"I cried out with no reply
You're here and I"m never alone"

The Song Song

Back