Turned on but not sure why

ulawsxil

Virgin
Recently I met a very kinky lady that is also bi (I am very lucky) however recently see has started to make dirty talk while we are having sex about how she would like to watch me fuck my sister. I have to admit I am more curious watching her and my sister get it on but I did like her talking dirty and giving me alot to imagine.

Since then I have been wanting to find a woman that would like to roleplay as my sister, but I am slightly confused about what can arouse me, 2 women kissing even if one is my sister, I kust like the idea of two women getting it on, and it helps that they are not ugly either.

Any feedback would be welcomed.

Recently I met a very kinky lady that is also bi (I am very lucky) however recently see has started to make dirty talk while we are having sex about how she would like to watch me fuck my sister. I have to admit I am more curious watching her and my sister get it on but I did like her talking dirty and giving me alot to imagine.

Since then I have been wanting to find a woman that would like to roleplay as my sister, but I am slightly confused about what can arouse me, 2 women kissing even if one is my sister, I kust like the idea of two women getting it on, and it helps that they are not ugly either.

Any feedback would be welcomed.
100% you have found a fun partner, something to be celebrated and enjoyed!

Back