Trying Something New

God bless the inventor of selfshot pics. :devil:

attachment.php

I wholeheartedly agree!

CG, you are just so perfectly shaped, so exquisitely curvy!

Every inch is sexy, so very hot!

Thanks for showing us all your angles and curves!! :kiss:

:rose:

Fucking WOW!

FC and CG - Just amazing! I found this thread yesterday and had to go thru all the pages. They are erotic, many are artistic, and all are a complete turn-on. I also checked out the videos. I can tell that doggy-style is a favorite in your household. After looking for a day and a half, this afternoon I attacked my wife and took her in a fast, hard fuck. When we were done she said two things: (1) Wow, that was good! and (2) What the fuck got into you?! Well, I didn't tell her it was checking out CGs fantastic ass as FC pounded her. Whew! I'm already horny again! At my age (now over 50 - shit) that's a good thing. Please keep posting. Take a break if you have to, but please don't abandon us. This is one of the most entertaining threads I've found on Lit.
Deadeye

Here's another girl (out) of chair experiment. Oops, she fell. ;)

As you may have noticed, she's starting to reply to more of your comments. She probably has more fans than I do anyway. :)

attachment.php

Last edited:
FC and CG - Just amazing! I found this thread yesterday and had to go thru all the pages. They are erotic, many are artistic, and all are a complete turn-on. I also checked out the videos. I can tell that doggy-style is a favorite in your household. After looking for a day and a half, this afternoon I attacked my wife and took her in a fast, hard fuck. When we were done she said two things: (1) Wow, that was good! and (2) What the fuck got into you?! Well, I didn't tell her it was checking out CGs fantastic ass as FC pounded her. Whew! I'm already horny again! At my age (now over 50 - shit) that's a good thing. Please keep posting. Take a break if you have to, but please don't abandon us. This is one of the most entertaining threads I've found on Lit.
Deadeye

Wow, thanks! We love it when couples get inspired by our antics. ;)
CG will be happy to read this.

I see from your blog that you guys write stories....any chance you could share some of them? or am I getting too needy? :p

Hi Cg and Fc! I'm busy all day and finally get here to see all I missed! Wow! You two were busy. :D Comments on your pics will be forthcoming...:)

I don't have too much more to talk about, but if a picture is worth a thousand words, then we've already said a whole lot. :cool:

attachment.php

Conversely, a word is worth 1/1000th of a picture!

BTW, you almost gotta wonder what the point of that tiny triangle of fabric at the top/back of the thong is at that point. It's sexy, sure, but really, what's the point? Why not just continue the strings, yaknow?!

Anyway, awesome pics! Hope y'all are having a blast!

the chair/red thong series is so sexy. See her legs spead and cheeks open a little bit to reveal her thong is so inviting. I want to just dive in and let my tongue explore every little crevase and hole :)

I was wondering if we could sustain our momentum this week. We'd been posting 7 days a week. After a (very) brief break, I think we've got our momentum back, but we're still trying to find a good balance.

I think I have a balance sorted...

You post, I wank.

Balanced!!

:devil:
Kiwi

Conversely, a word is worth 1/1000th of a picture!

BTW, you almost gotta wonder what the point of that tiny triangle of fabric at the top/back of the thong is at that point. It's sexy, sure, but really, what's the point? Why not just continue the strings, yaknow?!

Anyway, awesome pics! Hope y'all are having a blast!

hummm that is a good question. That little black triangle doesn't cover much, and that little string barely covers what's hiding beneath. Maybe it is the mystery ... what could be under that 1/2inch piece of fabric? ;) CG

Last edited:
the chair/red thong series is so sexy. See her legs spead and cheeks open a little bit to reveal her thong is so inviting. I want to just dive in and let my tongue explore every little crevase and hole :)

Wow clearill, very naughty! CG

I must confess that the sexiest pics of CG are the ones that leave a little covered, the imagination of what lays beneath is so arousing.

FG, you take some amazing pictures of your amazing muse with just enough hidden that my half of the balance is always achieved. ;)

:heart:
Kiwi

hummm that is a good question. That little black triangle doesn't cover much, and that little string barely covers what's hiding beneath. Maybe it is the mystery ... what could be under that 1/2inch piece of fabric? ;) CG

Whoohoo! . . . . . I love mysteries!

Hope this one has an exciting climax and satisfying ending. :)

Back