Trying Something New

an answer to getting fans....

Here's another girl (out) of chair experiment. Oops, she fell. ;)

As you may have noticed, she's starting to reply to more of your comments. She probably has more fans than I do anyway. :)

attachment.php

You know FC, if she's going to shoot pics of herself, she could turn the camera on you too. Are you ready to open up and follow her commands on how to move so she can capture you the way she wants to share you?? (Then again... the admins don't seem to like guys' sharing. Can she be artistic with her shots?)

I'd be interested to see what she likes... Maybe you chest covered with her cum.

Only fair you know.

Great new additions FC Couple ... and what a way to start the week :eek: ..just kidding :D Girl You have some the best curves I've seen on Lit and always quite arousing may I say !!!

The poses are Great .. and the way your flows across your full and firm breasts ;) Thanks for Sharing 12 Red :rose:'s for Girl and java for Boy

Thank you OHD! My virtual vase is overflowing! CG

You know FC, if she's going to shoot pics of herself, she could turn the camera on you too. Are you ready to open up and follow her commands on how to move so she can capture you the way she wants to share you?? (Then again... the admins don't seem to like guys' sharing. Can she be artistic with her shots?)

I'd be interested to see what she likes... Maybe you chest covered with her cum.

Only fair you know.

Not a bad idea! I like the way you think. :) CG

Amazing set in Part1. Love feeling her hand on my balls and around my ass right when I'm about to blow it.

Back