Trying Something New

God bless the inventor of selfshot pics. :devil:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Leave it to CG to take pics of her boobies. I just take booty pics all day long.

attachment.php

Last edited:
All of your pictures are amazing, but the selfshot pictures that you just took, CG, are absolutely amazing. What a great idea for a shot, and with your gorgeous body...just yum :) I love all of the pictures, but any time that you feel like taking or posting some more pictures, I will feel greatly indebted :) By the way, I think I am joining that church of functioncurve that was mentioned before...call me a convert ;)

All of your pictures are amazing, but the selfshot pictures that you just took, CG, are absolutely amazing. What a great idea for a shot, and with your gorgeous body...just yum :) I love all of the pictures, but any time that you feel like taking or posting some more pictures, I will feel greatly indebted :) By the way, I think I am joining that church of functioncurve that was mentioned before...call me a convert ;)

Are you trying to replace the photographer?! :D

my favorites from the boxing thread are the last half a dozen or so. Those black thongs look so hot on CG. Makes her ass look better than ever, and I didn't think that was possible. Thank you so much for sharing.

God bless the inventor of thongs, too. :devil:

Looks like it was another sexy Sunday at functioncurve hq.

We decided to hit some museums and grab some lunch at an outdoor cafe in Greenwich Village.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:
Marie (and Dan too)

Back