Try This & Report Back

I am a newb here but thought I would give my results. I am a 43 y/o male, wife is 40. First attempt went like this:

We talked about what was going to happen, or try to happen. I explained that their may be a sensation of needing to urinate, so she went before we started. The mood had already been established and things were HOT.

Anyway, with the face down position, pillow underneath the hips, legs apart, I attempted the thumb, but was not working well. Something was going on, but not quiet there. I switched to using my index finger and within a couple of minutes she went off. 4 O's were had.

Not sure if it is the same spot as you refer here to, but this area was much further in, my index finger is almost completely in, working an area the size of a quarter on the front side but way back. After a few weeks of this, we now typically use the come hither to movement with her on her back. You can actually feel the area now, as if her body anticipates this new experience. It feels like a small row of minute ridges.

Though she does anticipate this activity and expects it, which I am glad to do, after 2, she is done and we move on. I don't know if she is afraid to let go anymore than she has.

Anyway, I and my wife appreciate this new found knowledge. It is a great addition to an already great love life. To those that think this is a myth, too sad, too bad. Thanks again Doc

Can anyone share experience on this??

12to8 said:
About a year ago my wife was riding my cock, siting on top of me as I lay on my back. This is great for me because I love playing with her breasts.

Usually, she preferred me entering her from behind because of the curvr of my cock. At the time we didn't know she was soon to have a hysterectomy.

This night as she ground on me she went wild and fluid blew out of her. I was sure it was okay and assured her it was not pee or blood. It was a great experience for both that we have not repeated.

Now I can put two and two together and understand that my cock must have been doing the work of the fingers.

I've printed your instructions and the bride and I are going to have "class". Now that she is well past recovery I hope we can repeat the experience.

Wish us luck!

Hi All! This is my first post but I have been reading feverishly since I found this thread. (I think I'm at page 40 or so!)

I was caught by 12to8's posting because it was the first that I have noticed to mention hysterectomy.

A little background...

After leaving a very unfullfilling 12 year marriage (in more ways than one) I was given the gift of a perfect soulmate. My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years is my best friend in the world. We talk openly about everything and have no inhibitions in bed. A couple of weeks ago I came along this thread and shared it with her. She's a lucky "multi-girl" as it is and her response to what she has read so far has left her (and I) overwhelmingly excited to try this out. We have tried a couple of times and not had success....that's ok because I know we'll find it (unless it finds us first)LOL!!!

I digress....

anyway, she went in for a partial hysterectomy (uterus and cervix). Obviously shes out of the game for 6 weeks or so but I wonder if anyone can share experiences about how hysterectomys might or did affect sexual responses (ie G spots, squirting, comfort, etc.).

Thanks in advance! :)

Hopefully no detremental effect

Just from what I've read (I'm NOT a doctor) I believe the nerve pathways and what's referred to as the clitoral "trunk" are well known by doctors today and hysterectomies are done without (hopefully) damaging or severing these nerves. I've had several emails from ladies who have had the procedure done and have NO problem cumming both from clitoral and / or G-Gasms still. One post early on even mentioned a friend who had cancer of the labia and the resulting operation to remove the disease left her without a clitoris and her thinking her sex life was KAputt. After she and her SO discovered the Technique though she was so happy she said she almost wishes she'd lost her clit years before. Probably not a strong advocate of that degree of research but I was very happy her G-Gasms worked like a charm even with NO CLIT.

Please keep up the research and don't forget to cum back and let us know how things went or are progressing. It may be an inspiration for others in the same position.

and welcome to LIT and the TRY THIS thread. The more the merrier the research becomes.

The DOCTOR IS IN!!!

Mr.G said:
Just from what I've read (I'm NOT a doctor) I believe the nerve pathways and what's referred to as the clitoral "trunk" are well known by doctors today and hysterectomies are done without (hopefully) damaging or severing these nerves. I've had several emails from ladies who have had the procedure done and have NO problem cumming both from clitoral and / or G-Gasms still. One post early on even mentioned a friend who had cancer of the labia and the resulting operation to remove the disease left her without a clitoris and her thinking her sex life was KAputt. After she and her SO discovered the Technique though she was so happy she said she almost wishes she'd lost her clit years before. Probably not a strong advocate of that degree of research but I was very happy her G-Gasms worked like a charm even with NO CLIT.

Please keep up the research and don't forget to cum back and let us know how things went or are progressing. It may be an inspiration for others in the same position.

and welcome to LIT and the TRY THIS thread. The more the merrier the research becomes.

Wow! Thanks for the speedy response as I've been quite concerened about this. We are both very excite about this and if I can bring (or help bring) my girl to such a place as I have been reading about then I clearly have an obligation....right? Should anyone miss out on this?? I think not!!!

Indeed I read the post the post of the woman with cancer of the labia. Initially I was mortified as cancer is an awful experience (seen it a few times including a misdiagnosis on myself) let alone the psycologial effects this must have when it zeroes in on your woman(or man)hood. I was so happy that she "found" herdelf again. Can't imagine no clit to play with...I love that little thing...could go for hours.

As for my GF having lost her cervix I guess the "C spot" (also read about it in a post...I think that was your author buddy??) is a gonner. Oh well...apparently many folks are "lucky" to find the G spot and although we haven't gotten there yet....we will...and then we can try the A spot...U spot...and maybe even find a new one that no one knows about!!!! :nana:

Ha...getting ahead of myself. Thanks again for your response Mr. G and please please please if anyone elso has some thoughts to share with me please feel free!

Thanks All for your good work here!
Sincerely,
Another from the Great White North!

frozenicecream said:
Hi All! This is my first post but I have been reading feverishly since I found this thread.

Welcome to Lit - this is a great thread to start out with.

anyway, she went in for a partial hysterectomy (uterus and cervix). Obviously shes out of the game for 6 weeks or so but I wonder if anyone can share experiences about how hysterectomys might or did affect sexual responses (ie G spots, squirting, comfort, etc.).

frozenicecream - I had a partial at age 38. I will turn 50 later this year.

My husband just left for work and made a joke that there was no sex prior to the hysterectomy so things definitely got better for both of us after surgery. I had a lot of female problems prior to surgery so the mood, timing, etc. had to be just right. Those times were few and far between.

As far as your original question, I have wondered myself what could be different or better if I still had the additional parts. I have multiple orgasms and have had great success with g-spot orgasms and many variations of the technique. I feel very strong contractions (for lack of a better word) during a g-gasm. I have clitoral orgasms and have no discomfort with anything we have tried.

I am not sure myself what would be different but I can honestly say that I can't imagine it being any better. I don't think I am missing out on anything not having my uterus or cervix. I definitely don't miss the cramping, bloating and once a month (that lasted pretty much all month) periods along with the wonderful mood swings that kept him guessing which wife would be coming through the door.

Keep us posted. I for one am really interested in what she thinks/feels is different after her recovery. :rose:

Empynester....

Thanks for the input...I really appreciate it and I will most certainly keep you all posted. Its only a week since her surgery so I won't have anything really soon though! :rolleyes:

emptynester

and thanks from me too. Not only did you confirm what I have read and heard from others - that a hysterectomy should NOT factor negatively into a healthy sex life but those are the kinds of posts that reassure many many other readers who may be facing the same surgery and are terrified or depressed that their sex/love lives will terminate with the op.

frozenicecream, best of luck with your SO. We ALL wish her a quick recovery and a very long and happy love life for both of you ... and with a little luck and practice you can add G-Gasms to your bag of "tricks".

so basically your saying to get behind my gf n push my thumb down, n ill find it?...your instructions didnt seem to clear, care to clarify... thanks

p1nstr1pes said:
so basically your saying to get behind my gf n push my thumb down, n ill find it?...your instructions didnt seem to clear, care to clarify... thanks

Sure. As simple as it gets. G/F face down ona bed(that's w/her titties pointing away from you) ovr pillow is good so shez rayzed a mite an find'er bum. Below tha is er TWAT. Thumb UP and fingers down fist-like - insert thumb until all of thumb is in - not hand or lower arm. If yur pass the elbow yuv gone to farr. Rub thumb pressin down twardz where her tum is an feeel for a smallish like lump or bump under yur thumb. Pending on how she reacks you've found it or not. Rub slo a first and then if she sets to wiggling an squealin some rub a lot harder an faster and if that hapns ya'll ca make her cum ovr and ovr 'till the cows cum home. Goats ar diffrent. They'll probly be on the roof watchin.

If'n it don work right off then try agin later or anuthr nite. Sumtimes it takes a few tryz. If shes oldr and has had a buckit of chil'rn itz a lot ezier sumtimez.

Gooluck.

Ahhhhhh !

Nice find. Thanks. Yes. My GUESS is she may be experiencing G-Gasms (yathink?) and it shows all the aftershocks, the convulsive out of control muscle movements and yes the smile too. She'll have THAT smile for a week or more.

Did you notice that most of the movements where he had two fingers in the HEEL of his left hand was pressed down on her abdomen just above the pubic bone.

I know he was demonstrating her movements as she came so he backed off when ever she was actually starting to orgasm. MOST women will tell you the orgasm STOPS as soon as the stimulation stops. That seems to be true for clitoral orgasms but not (obviously) for G-Gasms. My recommendation however would be to stay with her an d keep the G-Gasm going for her for much longer than what he was doing then back off for a 30 second catch-my-breath and hit her again. And AGAIN. And AGAIN!! And AGAIN!! That girl could have 30 or 40 or more HUGE body wrackers JUST LIKE the ones she was having but over and over and over again.

Just for clarification the two fingers he had IN her would have been bent UP towards her tummy and the movement would have been like doing finger pushups with a bowling ball stuck on the ends of your fingers. However because he was standing above her you could see much of the movement was with the ARM so he would have had great stamina - much the same muscle usage as the Technique I suggest but in a different position.

There has been a lot of feedback and no end to PM's telling me that they would rather have QUALITY than quantity. THAT vid shows that the QUALITY AND the QUANTITY, when it cums to G-Gasms, can be yours if you practice a bit and get those movements down just right for your woman. Anybody who says that a whole bunch of minnie orgasms aren't nearly as good as one big one simply has no clue as to the potential pleasure you can give your woman if you follow some VERY simple directions. Anybody who watches that video can see that the G-gasms are HUGE and if the clip continued and he KEPT STIMULATING HER as she was cumming the G-Gasms would likely increase in intensity as the numbers climbed. The spasms can last for hours afterwards but suffice it to say that the girl in the clip would have had to have been helped off her massage table because she would NOT have been able to walk by herself for at least ten minutes after the last monster G.

Thanks for posting that. I'm experiencing some nice FLASHBACKS tonight after watching that. What a pity my thumbs have had nothing to do for so long now .....

*Bends at the waiste* Almighty Mr G, I am not worthy of such great info.

I have to hand it to you, this last weekend (and days after) have been a special days in her life. This special lady has Never had anything like the likes of a G gasm. She was just blown away. It was a slow start, as her "thumb" was not where the other one was that I tryed. It was more a leather fealing spot, took a few min to find it, and quite a bit more to get it pushing back, but once I found it, the squeels, hoots, hallers, loud moaning, and words of encouragement followed. The toughest thing was staying with her and riding it threw, as she would tightly wrap her legs arround my hand and arm, she would pull it away from what I was doing, but then as her contractions lessened I could start again. She was quite impressed with the intensity of her G gasms, as well as the length of them that just seemed to wander one into the other at one point, and finialy after quite a few, she wanted to stop so she could catch her breath.

I did notice this time that she kind of tellegraphed her pending G gasm, right before she would orgasm, I could feel a tighting of her on my thumb, it would start with one, than two, hard squeezes, then the screeming would follow and the quaking. But once she was in a multi orgasm, she wouldn't do it, but would almost tighten and stay that way, but she would then tighten her legs and keep spasming, then release.

Now this time I did try a wand device, one that has a battery at the base of a long rod with the tiped vibrating egg, that once she was of a heightened stimulation, would work just as well as my thumb. And then it let my fingers more to roam on her nipples. She never really liked nipple play that much, but as she got wilder in her orgasms, she now likes to have them pulled, she said that it heightened her G gasm, as well as pinching her clit.

Again, many thanks to your insight on this, she only could say, many times over thank you, and now going to prowl these spaces to find more info. I will be checking in from time to time as the first lady now wants to try it agian. Hmmmmm, maybe I have started a revolution of women that are into G gasms. But what a way to go. Thanks again, and proably be back to let you know how the first one now wants to quake again from the almighty G Gasm.

OK...hold the phone....

I'm on page 77....reading like crazy. Went from my laptop to the home PC and can't get to what Im after. Somewone posted a link to a vid (which I couldn't see) and not I've lost the post....

Baby....get better sooooooooooon!!!!!! "Cause I Love YOU!!!! :kiss: :rose: :heart: :kiss: :rose: :devil: :devil: :devil:

HOLY TYPO BATMANNN!!!!

Sorry.....sooo excited! For any who are wondering my S/O is doing very well...In fact I can hear her snoring.... That's a good thing...our bodies tell us what is needed....Dreaming of her.....(and covering her with blankets :heart: )

Last edited:
hook848 said:
Hello Mr. G

I saw this video and had to wonder if this guy is hitting the G spot. The woman certainly has some wonderful orgasms at the end.

http://www.yuvutu.com/index.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=14068

Well it appears the video has been removed. The link above worked last night. Now it the says the video doesn't exist. I'm going to do some browsing to see if it has been renamed/renumbered.

Chuck Out

WHY do people feel the need to spam this thread with useless advertizing? Why can't they go bug an ANAL SEX thread instead?

SirBARBER saith: ""I did notice this time that she kind of telegraphed her pending G gasm, right before she would orgasm, I could feel a tightening of her on my thumb, it would start with one, than two, hard squeezes, then the screaming would follow and the quaking. But once she was in a multi orgasm, she wouldn't do it, but would almost tighten and stay that way, but she would then tighten her legs and keep spasming, then release.""

Has anybody experienced the ""chuck-out syndrome""?

I've experienced it several times and it's pretty cool. I start with a normal series of G-Gasms using any number of variations of the Technique and get the woman firing easily and frequently. Then switch to intercourse. The reason I mentioned woman ridin (female on top) position as the best is because she has control over whether she's up or down and I'll explain that.

The muscle contractions that happen during a series of massive G-Gasms are push OUT contractions (see warnings RE: pregnancy) so when she is cumming her muscles are trying to EXPEL what is in the vagina (birth canal) so what does that do to your erection if you're having intercourse? NEAT STUFF.

If you are in any other position during these types of G-Gasms and her vaginal muscles are clamping and contracting she CAN start actually shoving you out of her vagina. The feeling is like a very wet, lubed hand squeezing so hard you pop out or get "chucked out" Getting back in MAY have to wait for a pause in her contractions too as it feels like she is clenching as tight as she can (she is) to prevent (she's not) re-entry.

If she is on top she can use her weight to counter the contractions and make sure you don't get chucked. It feels GREAT for her BTW because her muscles have something substantial to clamp onto too. In most other positions you CAN get pushed right out. That's the bad news. The good news is that if she is in THAT state as soon as you've recovered from the "WTF ??" reaction and you slam back in with every fibre of your being (as in I AIN'T MISSIN OUT ON THIS RIDE!!!) she will IMMEDIATELY start to G-Gasm again. This can go on for a looong time but it is even more exhausting for the woman than straight G-Gasms because she is using such force in her muscle contractions. It is also why she can keep cumming until the cows come home if she is on top. Her muscle contractions under these circumstances CAN be almost painful for the guy. It feels like some psycho-chick is giving him a hand job - but what guy would ever turn THAT down?

It can be one wild ride. Just wondering if anybody else has experienced this or now that I've described it realize WTF actually happened.

There are some FUN variations on this which will come later.

Keep up the research.

Hope ya'll are having a GREAT weekend. Prayers for all the poor schleps in Kansas (tornados have been eating towns there for two nights now) and all the SAR folk and their dogs who show up to help.

MR.G will be out walking the hounds ...

This information sounds very interesting and I am willing to try this on my wife the next time we have sex (which I don't know when that will happen, but that's another long story).

My wife told me that years ago (before we got together), she had sex with a guy who used 2 fingers on her (She's laying on her back, 2 fingers inside her, pressing up), and she had what she thought was a G-spot orgasm, said she produced a lot of fluid.

I have tried using the 2 fingers on her, her on her back, but it didn't do anything for her. After a few mintues, we gave up and moved on to something else. But I will try this techinque out and see what happens.

All hail the master Mr. G

I can only tell you that Special lady #1 thinks your info is SO outstanding that it should be put into a book and put in everyones hands.

This weekend she met with me once more, and was questioning where I had found this magic wisdom that drove her threw the wall. So I fired up her computer and showed her this thread. After her G gasm night, she was kinda odd with me, wasn't shure how to approach this new special orgasm that she had never had, and my power over something that I had over her, like I wanted to have power over her, heck I just liked touching her fine rack :D.

But after reading all of this thread (not liking what I had typed, but was the truth). She now had the insight of what happened, and really wanted more, questioning squirting, and how she had trouble producing her natural lubricant (she had quite a bit of discharge the first time, and thought she had sprung a leak). We did try different positions this time, and still the one with the raised butt works the best with pillows underneath her belly, but this time she knew what was going to happen, and kinda rolled with it. She would start her low moan just before she would ramp to her orgasm, from the feeling of her G spot, it thumped with her heart (yes, taking notes now ;)), then would get hard just as her orgasm quaked threw her, now with pressing down on it she would start to tighten, and then quake threw her G gasm, then with applying pressure on her clit, would have wave, after wave of G gasm bliss. After many really hard multiorgasms she actually discharged a large amount of clear liquid arround my fingers, and this just lubed up the ones resting on her clit. After many hours of her in this state she finially said STOP, and just rested a bit before trying to get up, she had so much fluid inside of her that it just leaked down her legs.

She gives this thread the thumbs up, and wishes all to try this, and have as good of G gasms as she has had.

And JRinTX, takes time to find that spot, and then just start slow, and then get really into pressing and thumping on the G spot. Take your time, and she will enjoy it.

Another Damn Long One

thebarber69 said:
I can only tell you that Special lady #1 thinks your info is SO outstanding that it should be put into a book and put in everyones hands.

This weekend she met with me once more, and was questioning where I had found this magic wisdom that drove her threw the wall. So I fired up her computer and showed her this thread. After her G gasm night, she was kinda odd with me, wasn't shure how to approach this new special orgasm that she had never had, and my power over something that I had over her...

But after reading all of this thread (not liking what I had typed, but was the truth). She now had the insight of what happened, and really wanted more...

She gives this thread the thumbs up, and wishes all to try this, and have as good of G gasms as she has had.

SOMEHOW I had an idea she'd be back for more. It's true that a lot of women completely freak when they lose control - ALL control - using this Technique. For many it is the first time in their lives and all because some dude has a magic THUMB. Awesome POWA. But like any other power you have over another it must be used wisely or you just scare 'em off.

YEARS ago when I was just getting a tad kinky I used to give a special lady a little (nothing too hard or too long) spanking now and then. I KNEW it made her wet as hell and all trembly and I never had to fight with her to "assume" the position. I asked her one night what she thought - did it turn her on? She said it DIDN'T and it just hurt. Like I said, I KNEW her physical reaction to it but if, in her head, she really didn't like it I could forego what I thought was just a fun thing - hardly even into a real S&M kind of scene. So I stopped. Told her if she didn't like it I wouldn't do it again.

I didn't.

Three months (+/-) later she came to me one night, lay quietly across my lap with her cute little bum wiggling in anticipation and said," You haven't spanked me in a while ... hard please. " and she was already so wet that when she lay across my thighs I could feel her juiices running down my leg. Go figure, right?

All I can suggest is you go with the flow. Until THEY have made their mind up about something it is hard as hell to get across to some of them you are doing it FOR THEIR PLEASURE not any power trip on your part. Not saying it isn't a power trip but as you said - it is for her.

The GSpot Technique is, I believe, THE most attainable act that we can do (easily once you know how) to a woman where she can completely lose her mind in the repetition and intensity of her orgasms. It can be done under some circumstances with your dick but thumbs and fingers ENSURE the right angle ALL the time and the right pressure and speed ALL the time. This means that any time you decide to make her G-Gasm it can happen in less than two minutes and once she has attained that level of horniness, believe me, G-Gasms CAN begin almost immediately. If she is REALLy horny her GSpot will activate even before her clit. It is ready to fire I think even before the thumb goes in - like a phantom G-Gasm as discussed in some of the earlier threads. Once that thumb hits that puffed out little patch of vaginal wall she WILL start to cum and she won't want to or be able to stop G-Gasming until you let her. If it's her first time it may freak her out but it is a rare chick (and an entirely fucked up one too IMHO) who won't be back for more.

With this comes the responsibility NOT to scare her, not to take her a LOT past where she feels she just can't take any more and of course the emotional side of things. Women - most women anyway - need to feel a special emotional BOND with a SO who can give them that degree of physical pleasure. Never use this as a physical anchor in a relationship where SHE wants commitment and you want her as a FB. That's bad Karma, people. It'll bite you later. If she's a FB and ONLY a FB then she should know that from the start and it should be her decision to stick with you and your thumbs or find a person she can love and commit to and teach them about the magic of the THUMB.

just my 2¢

Last edited:
Another One

Don't know how that happened - double post so I'll just delete the whole thing.

More later. Sorry.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info.

This is kinda odd relationship, been friends for 4 years, she knows of the other special ladys that I see from time to time, and is cool with it. We have kinda special bond. This started with her wanting to see what an M/F adult toy party was all about, and after listing to quite a few women at that party, she only thought she was capabable of one or two orgasms in a night, little did she know :rolleyes:. Sooo, I made a bet with her that she would be climbing the walls if she only wanted to try, and left it at that. Two weeks later I guess it got the best of her and she took up on that bet (I won't say what her loss was :rolleyes:). Now she wants to go to the next M/F or just F toy party and get some toys, and now she can say, "I know about those multiorgasms" and smile about it.

Be checkin in from time to time, on the notes that I have taken, and maybe even get this one on lit, I have stirred into her a new erotic sence, and she just wants to know more, and more.

Yup

""I have stirred into her a new erotic sense, and she just wants to know more, and more.""

If she is normal/typical her self confidence will go way up and her sense of sexuality / sensuality will sky-rocket too. She'll be ready, willing and able to experiment with all manner of variations and whatever your imaginations can dream up. SOON she will be wanting to find something - anything to drive you to the same level of satisfaction as you have found for her. Sadly you are wired differently but the closest YOU can cum to this level is probably a really wild BJ and this: https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98657
Hope it works for you as well as this Technique did for you and your ladies.

It was my experience and I have heard from so many who have read this thread, tried it, it worked and they say their whole relationship has improved dramatically. A couple of the women I've done this to had NO IDEA they could orgasm over and over again. Once I demonstrated that instead of a one or maybe two O's a night (through oral only) I could drive them nuts for hours at a time and have them G-Gasming until the sun came up, the change in their personality was remarkable. Much more self confidence in and out of the bedroom, a sense of being up for anything, anytime, anywhere too which is fun. People at their work noticed the difference and wanted to know what was up. A few guessed. One girl told my X that she thought she was ""getting more than all the other girls on the floor - combined"" and it was probably true!!! Close friends were all talking about the changes. You may notice they "GLOW" even when they aren't heaving on the bed covered in that lady-sheen that guys would call SWEAT. It's like being a teenager again and that's not bad when you're both in your 40's or 50 (and I've got emails and IMs from couples in their 70's and 80's who say the same thing!!!).

The only thing ya have to be careful of is that some will see this extra bond and ability to make them G-Gasm like that as a MUCH closer emotional bond between the two of you. Be ready for that and COMMUNICATE what exactly you want in the relationship so she doesn't start thinking one thing while you're on the same page you were on before - if ya follow.

If you combine a good tongue lashing technique at the SAME TIME and start them firing on BOTH cylinders at once (oral-clit AND G-Gasms - talk about LOSING IT...) then the bond seems to go even deeper than just great G-Gasms alone!

There is something VERY emotional for a woman to COMPLETELY lose herself to a series of G-Gasms that YOU are giving her and that YOU are in COMPLETE CONTROL OVER so just be ready to climb on that train or explain that you're still F-Buddies and you were happy to show her how to cum like that but that's as far as you want the relationship to go ... OR ... settle down with just one (or WTF..BOTH) of them and the Technique will help make the two of you much closer than you ever thought you could be. Just be careful with her heart. You have the POWA ... don't abuse it.

Last edited:
The Bond

We have been over this many, many times. She is from a vanilla, and not a lot of erotic natures, and ya, I did figure that this is a possible thing to happen (her bond that is). She is quite cool with what we are, and now she is talking of other things, hmmm, might have freed the erotic monster in her (not that I'm complaining ;)). Toy shoping, and lingerie shopping, and every spare moment here reading, she has been busy.

Her big insight right now is what she has been reading, lots and lots of bi-natured stories, it don't bother me, heck to have to women G gasming, now that would be something. Heck I got two thumbs :rolleyes:.

And ya, that link with the milking, ahhh, didn't even want to get into that, but is possible. The problem I find is unless the (can't remember the right word for it) strip between the anis and ball sack is licked or stimulated, as well as the balls, finding the dam prostate is tough (for her that is, doc gets it every time ouch). Have found with lots of trials and tribulations that that prostate is one tough thing to find, but once it is found, the long leakin sessions do follow. Using that wand that the other lady I use on her, I found that with no vibration and just pressing (where the wand is tipped up), it really works, but holding back the orgasm now shoots much farther, lots longer, and more.

Just some insight, and some trials. There is so much out there to do, to keep erotic natured people going, it's always a learning process, and the trials, to get there can be a hell of a lot of fun :rolleyes:.

If she's gittin into kinky ...

Maybe she's ready for one of my favs ... hell, if she thinks BI might be HOT, have your alternate or one of HER g/f's do the spanking part. You can just hold her down and G her ... AND her G/F.

from very early on in this thread ...

"" A good OTK and every 10 swats or so give her two to five rapid G-Gasms and then 10 swats. Alternate that back and forth. Keep it rapid and frenzied, pull her hair, lock only one leg down so she can kick the other around, keep one arm firmly over the small of her back so she feels (and IS ) trapped and can't get away. MAKE her submit just a little longer than she wants to. She'll be screaming and begging you to stop. Don't. Part of the thrill for her is NOT knowing if you'll just keep going until she goes completely nutz or passes out from the intensity. I don't think most women can continue this for more than two or three minutes once they start having G-Gasms. It is just too intense. The spanking combines the kinkiness and submission AND the GSpot orgasms can be administered almost like spanks..."WHAT did you call me? OK - That's TEN more!!" It is awesome.

Afterwards reward her with a COLD cold cream bum rub. Aloe Vera based body lotions are great. Put it in the fridge for a while first. When you start spreading the COLD cream over her red cheeks she'll melt. Give her a few more (slower - softer) G-Gasms while you're doing the bum rub. ""

Damn!!!

Mr.G said:
""I have stirred into her a new erotic sense, and she just wants to know more, and more.""

If she is normal/typical her self confidence will go way up and her sense of sexuality / sensuality will sky-rocket too. She'll be ready, willing and able to experiment with all manner of variations and whatever your imaginations can dream up. SOON she will be wanting to find something - anything to drive you to the same level of satisfaction as you have found for her. Sadly you are wired differently but the closest YOU can cum to this level is probably a really wild BJ and this: https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98657
Hope it works for you as well as this Technique did for you and your ladies.

It was my experience and I have heard from so many who have read this thread, tried it, it worked and they say their whole relationship has improved dramatically. A couple of the women I've done this to had NO IDEA they could orgasm over and over again. Once I demonstrated that instead of a one or maybe two O's a night (through oral only) I could drive them nuts for hours at a time and have them G-Gasming until the sun came up, the change in their personality was remarkable. Much more self confidence in and out of the bedroom, a sense of being up for anything, anytime, anywhere too which is fun. People at their work noticed the difference and wanted to know what was up. A few guessed. One girl told my X that she thought she was ""getting more than all the other girls on the floor - combined"" and it was probably true!!! Close friends were all talking about the changes. You may notice they "GLOW" even when they aren't heaving on the bed covered in that lady-sheen that guys would call SWEAT. It's like being a teenager again and that's not bad when you're both in your 40's or 50 (and I've got emails and IMs from couples in their 70's and 80's who say the same thing!!!).

The only thing ya have to be careful of is that some will see this extra bond and ability to make them G-Gasm like that as a MUCH closer emotional bond between the two of you. Be ready for that and COMMUNICATE what exactly you want in the relationship so she doesn't start thinking one thing while you're on the same page you were on before - if ya follow.

If you combine a good tongue lashing technique at the SAME TIME and start them firing on BOTH cylinders at once (oral-clit AND G-Gasms - talk about LOSING IT...) then the bond seems to go even deeper than just great G-Gasms alone!

I want some, I WANT SOME NOW!!!!!

Back