Try This & Report Back

Yes, my child

It IS a great stress reliever too.

Amongst other things.

It is a long, involved read but ultimately worth it, I believe.

Pure RESEARCH was never so much fun.

Lata

Mr.G has more work to do.

Much more .....

Well, you must have read my mind (but didn't think of the cold cream for the butt). You are right in the assumption that spanking, and G-gasms run together, and with help from some slight restraints, it worked very well (heck don't everyone have some of those fur lined cuffs arround), ya, I know, should have gotten into that, but didn't think it was needed, got to have some secrets :rolleyes:.

I for the last 3 days have been trying to get her to come out of the darkness of lurking, and at least register here at lit, and put her view point up here, and let the other ladies that think one or two orgasms is it in there life. Slowly she emergers like a dragon from it's egg. I only wish that I could figure out weather she is going to the dark side (now that wouldn't be bad), or just emergeing from her drab vanilla life style. She did get that wand device, and has started to experiment on herself, trying to get those G-gasms for herself. So much research, and so little time, I knew I should have gone into investigative sexual reaserch as a youngster.

Have a good one Mr. G., will be reporting back, and hopefully she will sprout a set and register. :rolleyes:

No Worries

""hopefully she will sprout a set and register. ""

My guess is she's growing a set FAST. Like I said, the self-confidence that they feel when they suddenly become these inTENSEly SEXUAL beings is awesome and awe inspiring. What I remember most and is music to a man's ears is things like..." GAWD *mummble ... I .. never knew...mummmble "' or "THAT was THE most intense it has EVER been!! "" or "WHAT are you using? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEEEEEE UGHHUNUGGGH UGHHUNUGGGH UGHHUNUGGGH STOP ... please stop - show me what your using ... ?" (I shove my thumb in their mouth to prove it and say "Nuffin, Hon. You are such a sexy li'll thing. We don't need a 'THING" .... just YOU and my thumb are doing this !!!"

It would be great if she would contribute. Many of the earlier (I almost typed "old" - gad!!) contributors have now disappeared. Little time to spend encouraging the naysayers and newbies is my guess. W DO need some current cheerleading or some of the newbies will start to think it is just us old farts in here "claiming" alien super-POWA sexual prowess and go away thinking we be dorks.

The venerable MR.G hereby invites any one of Mr.BARBER's "victims" to post some graphic details of this discovery. We shall put a blue dot right over your face so nobody knows IT'S YOU!! OK?

As far as men flucking to her door? She DOES have something there. Men (and women) can feel or maybe SMELL when a woman is having THAT much fun. Pheremones maybe but they DO sense it and start following them home, offering to marry them at line up in the grocery store, buying them Porches - stuff like that.

Last edited:
LMAO, oh, you must have just made the post, and boy, did I get an ear full.

She still thinks that any post board will lead to men knockin down her door, following her, wanting to get into her pants (not to say there not bad to get into *I know I'll hear something about this*), pull on those glorious boobs, or just some lame thing that she has contorted in her mind. Now I ask her to step up and just hit that register button, and maybe she will just let it loose, and describe what she felt, as well as what she wants to feel (or maybe just what her kinky mind is thinking).

Got to just imbarrass her into doing it :D.

Have a good one Mr. G., she is close, just have to get her to register.

I have read a bit of this thread and have experimented with hubby a bit. Its good, all good. :D

But, I have a question and dont want to wade through over 2000 posts to see if its mentioned here.

Has anyone else experienced a bit of bleeding when doing this. Both times we have tried it, I bled, just a bit and it didnt last long, but was still a bit of a concern.

Is this typical?

june01 said:
I have read a bit of this thread and have experimented with hubby a bit. Its good, all good. :D

But, I have a question and dont want to wade through over 2000 posts to see if its mentioned here.

Has anyone else experienced a bit of bleeding when doing this. Both times we have tried it, I bled, just a bit and it didnt last long, but was still a bit of a concern.

Is this typical?

I don't know if it is typical but it happens to me about half the time. I don't think it is anything bad because it doesn't hurt when it is happening, so I usually just shrug it off. Thanks for bringing it up though because I would like to know how common it is.

LUBE !! & then lube somemore

KokopelliRises said:
I don't know if it is typical but it happens to me about half the time. I don't think it is anything bad because it doesn't hurt when it is happening, so I usually just shrug it off. Thanks for bringing it up though because I would like to know how common it is.

I would suggest making sure all FINGERNAILS are cut way down and filed dull with no hooks or points or anything else that could catch an edge and tear a vaginal wall.

I would suggest lots of KY or similar LUBE - even if the Technique is producing lotsa natural lube.

I would suggest making sure the ANGLE that is being used is not bumping up against any vaginal wall other than in the GSpot area.

I would suggest a little LESS pressure and if the speed is the same or increased I'll suggest LUBE again.

Bleeding - no matter how "insignificant" is a warning sign that things are getting a little too intense or that not enough lubrication is involved.

june01 said:

Is this typical?

As a rule I don't experience bleeding but on a couple of occasions I have noticed a tiny bit of pinkish discharge because a fingernail has scratched (not noticed during the act lol). It stops of its own accord and I don't have any side effects. Gil is usually very diligent about keeping his nails short and filed down but occasionally it happens.

The only other time I had any bleeding after sexual activity was when I had an inflamed cervix - a course of antibiotics soon fixed that and a swab was taken but nothing icky was found. I had no other symptoms so maybe a checkup might be in order just to be safe :)

I'm sure I've mentioned this before ...

and damned if I'm checking back 100+ pages to see so ....

Here's something else to try.

Your lady is on her back and cleverly you are 90º off her giving her a good tongue lashing while you are giving her G-Gasms with your fingers. MOST women can only cum once or twice on a clitoral orgasm - it just gets too sensitive even for a soft tongue. So ... you know her best. Does she cum the HARDEST on the first or the second clitoral O? If it's the second then give her one nice one with your tongue and TIME IT so that she has a G-GASM at the same time. Then play a bit. get her REALLY CRANKED and wanting another O - ANY O.

The G-Gasm will cum almost immediately at this point so play there but don't let her actually have a G-Gasm. Make her WAIT. Concentrate on her clit. Work her up slowly and pull away a bit (tease) if she wants to hump your face. Don't let her force a cum.

OK if she hasn't felt this before it'll freak her out.

As you determine that she is just about to cum from BOTH clitoral AND GSpot go into high gear - on BOTH but instead of continuing your normal tongue movements take a deep breath, purse your lips like you're a TUBA player and force air through your lips. It will produce a very strong feel of vibration on her clit and - right at the moment of her clitoral orgasm it is like TURBO-CHARGING it.

Between the TRUMPET move on her clit and your finger ramming another G-Gasm through her just make sure your face and nose are at an angle so that when she jack-knifes she doesn't break your nose.

Enjoy.

Mr.G said:
and damned if I'm checking back 100+ pages to see so ....

Here's something else to try.

Your lady is on her back and cleverly you are 90º off her giving her a good tongue lashing while you are giving her G-Gasms with your fingers. MOST women can only cum once or twice on a clitoral orgasm - it just gets too sensitive even for a soft tongue. So ... you know her best. Does she cum the HARDEST on the first or the second clitoral O? If it's the second then give her one nice one with your tongue and TIME IT so that she has a G-GASM at the same time. Then play a bit. get her REALLY CRANKED and wanting another O - ANY O.

The G-Gasm will cum almost immediately at this point so play there but don't let her actually have a G-Gasm. Make her WAIT. Concentrate on her clit. Work her up slowly and pull away a bit (tease) if she wants to hump your face. Don't let her force a cum.

OK if she hasn't felt this before it'll freak her out.

As you determine that she is just about to cum from BOTH clitoral AND GSpot go into high gear - on BOTH but instead of continuing your normal tongue movements take a deep breath, purse your lips like you're a TUBA player and force air through your lips. It will produce a very strong feel of vibration on her clit and - right at the moment of her clitoral orgasm it is like TURBO-CHARGING it.

Between the TRUMPET move on her clit and your finger ramming another G-Gasm through her just make sure your face and nose are at an angle so that when she jack-knifes she doesn't break your nose.

Enjoy.

You are totally fucking evil! LOL! I fucking love it! ;)

Old 'Ome week

Psyche, and how the *blleeep* are you, gurl. Talk about hiding out. Where ya'll bin? Hiding from the bird flu? Bad news, doll. It ain't here - YET!!

Noor and I have been discussin stuff on another site and trying to share some Technique "enhancements" Now let's see. We've discussed:

Spanking - nothing sez I LOVE YOU like a good OTKS
Spanking WITH liberal application of G-Spot Technique
G-Spot Technique used as reward , as torture, as denial
G-Spot Technique used to enhance marriage / relationships
G-Spot Technique used to enhance self-esteem / self confidence.
G-Spot Technique used to enhance feeling of sexuality / sensuality
EMS (muscle stimulator) machines timed to G-Gasms (yes, evil)
Various positions - whatever works for you
Combinations of Oral during G-Gasms
Combinations of Oral between G-Gasms
Combinations of ANAL during G-Gasms
Combinations of ANAL between G-Gasms
(PS MANY endorsements of the MALE MILKING THREAD)
Figging - wee splinter of GINGER inserted into BUM during G-Gasms
Figging - while tied to the bed and denied G-GASMS (evil)
G-Spotting - in elevators, in cars, on cars, trains, subways, trees, on
swim platforms, in the pool, in the bath, relaxing on
cushions in front of a roaring wood stove, at the top of a
fire tower, in movie theaters, in a restaurant, on various
pieces of furniture and even in BED!!!
G-Spot Technique used to enhance ability to orgasm in general terms
G-Spot Technique used to teach women what it feels like to orgasm
G-Spot Technique used to enhance and normalize hormones during
post partum depression
NOT USING G-Spot Technique during PREGNANCY due to squeeze
OUT vaginal contractions and POSSIBLY endangering
the baby.

Come on guys. I musta left out SOMETHING. Lurkers. Isn't it time to SALLY FORTH (Sally WHO??) and make a comment? ADD some fun!

and

WOOHOOO we just hit 322,000 !!!

Okay, I gotta ask. Figging? What's the purpose of ginger in the butt? Sounds spicy. ;)

Yipes !!!

Aquagal said:
Okay, I gotta ask. Figging? What's the purpose of ginger in the butt? Sounds spicy. ;)

It IS spicy. It is a peeled GINGER sprig. It exudes sulphur molecules and they stick to the base of nerve endings lining the anal / rectal wall much the same as HOT SAUCE DOES TO YOUR TASTE BUDS WHEN YOU EAT SUICIDE WINGS !!!

It is harmless (unlike any of the lineaments like HEAT™) but will heat up the bum like a solder gun.

By itself it is just a bit of friendly torture. Combine it with G-Gasms and every orgasm feels (I'm told) like your vagina / anus is full of liquid metal.

It CAN be quite painful but like most things associated with SEX the pain threshold goes through the roof during G-Gasms so all it does is make everything much more INTENSE. MUCH MORE !!!

It IS a bit evil but then variety is the SPICE of life. In this case the SPICE goes a little way up yo poop shute and the rest, if she's NOT tied down is a little like having anal sex with a twin and calling her by her sister's name.

Riding FuManChu and THAT, for anywhere near 8 seconds, is an IMPOSSIBILITY!!! YeeeeHaaaaw !!!

psyche said:
How the fuck are you Noor! I haven't seen you on in ages! :rose:

Yeah! Long time no see! How have you been?

I suppose I could be worse... ;)

Mr.G said:
Psyche, and how the *blleeep* are you, gurl. Talk about hiding out. Where ya'll bin? Hiding from the bird flu? Bad news, doll. It ain't here - YET!!

Noor and I have been discussin stuff on another site and trying to share some Technique "enhancements" Now let's see. We've discussed:

(snip)

Hmm, I don't remember all of this, perhaps you meant on this thread all those things have been discussed.

How about some discussion on how a woman can do it all by herself...

Mr.G said:

WOOHOOO we just hit 322,000 !!!

I am just fucking fine! LOL! And I mean that in the literal sense! Busy finishing up the last quarter of the school year, working out in my yard now that the weather is nice enough...........and in my lovin' baby's arms..........

In one month I'll be a free woman. June 15th is the last day of my contract and I won't be back to work until September 15th. It just doesn't get any better than that!

And this thread has also hit 100 pages..........

Noor said:
Yeah! Long time no see! How have you been?

I suppose I could be worse... ;)

I'm sorry to hear that Noor! I guess things can only get better, but I hate to say that because when things are bad for me, they can always get worse......... ;)

I'm doing well, myself. Life is good! :rose:

""How about some discussion on how a woman can do it all by herself...""

Many discussion in here on that but it cums down to the fact you can do it but an individual runs outta energy very quickly. A partner can keep going long after you would have turned into what felt like a jelly fish on Jupiter.

Some infernal MacHine might work but so impersonal and prone to sparks and electric shock and accidentally being bumped from MIX to PUREE!! NOT good - the top of your vagina looking like a bag of bread with a twist tie holding everything together. Best to wait for a hooman thumb even if it means said thumb is attached to some dork.

OK , Maybe not.

Yes, I was referring to topics mentioned on the thread and trying to get our many lurkers to step up and contribute.

I would love to get some tips on how to do this myself. I dont have time to read through this crazy long thread, but if someone wants to enlighten me on how I can treat myself to this amazing orgasm, I would be eternally grateful! :D

Diy

june01 said:
I would love to get some tips on how to do this myself. I dont have time to read through this crazy long thread, but if someone wants to enlighten me on how I can treat myself to this amazing orgasm, I would be internally grateful! :D

Have you got a vibrator? I want you to try something. Use the vibrator and get close to cumming SEVERAL times. While you are doing that use the "heel" of your hand to push down into your abdomen right above your pubic bone. If you start feeling something poke deeper and harder. You very well MAY be able to stim your GSpot yourself from this angle.

If not -

Buy a bent dildo or vibrator and do it internally. On your back you will be thrusting in with the bent (G-hook) pointing UP towards your abdomen. Do it at the same time you are stimulating your clit and keep poking yourself until you feel yourself getting turned on from this new sensation.

You CAN trigger your own GSpot. What you can't really do is keep going for very long which is what a partner is good for - if nothing else!!

Boy, make it sound that all us guys are good for is being a meat hook :D. I think you do have a good idea, lets see just who, and what has been done with the magic G-gasm out there.

You got to be doing something right Mr. G, you hit 100, so there is hope out there yet. This last weekend I couldn't do any trials, or tests (damn work), but I think that the elusive "test 1 subject" (and I know I'll hear something about that title), has now steped into the real kink. Too many good stories here about all kink, and I think she now has crossed the line into her bi side, and a few other things, ahem, but won't go there yet till I have a better line on what she did.

And June01, get what is called the wand, it has a vibrating bullet on a rod with the batterie pack on it, varitable speed, and you really can press up with it.

This hoooman thumb, or dork *snicker* will check back in. Later.

Back