Try This & Report Back

I like this thread and keep
Cumming back to it.

My wife doesn’t like for me to finger her, so we have yet to try the techniques described here. I would still like to try this technique tho.

But she is a prodigious squirter or gusher. She likes the feeling and I can usually coax 5-6 squirts from her in a single setting. She is often a bit spent after that.

She never squirted before she met me, but I look at this as a happy accident, but one day in reverse cowgirl, it happened. She will also squirt in female superior and occasionally doggy. When we fuck when she’s not on top she gets ridiculously wet when I hit her g spot just right.

Her go-to is reverse cowgirl. I hit her g spot almost immediately… like within 20-30 seconds she will be squirting up a storm.

In THIS CLIP
She cums in about 20 seconds and has three squirts in 1:30. Also some cleanup.

She also uses a g spot vibe
To squirt all over me.

I posted this in the squirting aftermath thread, but we had a fabulous session New years morning. I’d never felt her squirt so hard.
Squiring aftermath

Squirting is hot. I love feeling it, seeing it and smelling it. It’s got a mostly neutral smell w a hint of musk.

I agree. SAD that the thread is near death but is has been for years. At times there are still 1 or 200 reads/hits a DAY but few take the time to respond or post. I think EVERY post provides valuable info for both the seasoned vets and the newbies. New ideas and reinforcement for the many women out there who are reluctant to try anything new or something their Mommas didn't tell them about.

From the thousands of IM's I've received over the years here's a bit of gathered wisdom from some of those testimonials.
#1 - IT AIN'T PEE !! Perhaps some of that comes from the woman's feelings of needing to pee right before the "EUREEEKA MOMENT" happens. The rest is just ignorance on the part of the players ... ie that's where pee comes out so it must be P.

#2 - Don't be worried this gets old after a time. I've received emails and IMs from couples in their 80's who still have fun with this and it continues to bring intimacy and the desire to innovate & try new stuff. NEVER let it get old.

#3 - The technique & resultant G-gasms increase and maintain levels of oxytocin which makes 'em horny all the time. Many women describe it as an ADDICTION and say they start to go squirrelly if they don't get their dozen or more G-gasms every week. Of course depending on age and the shape they're in the dozen or so G's they want is DAILY!!

#4 - One sad reality is that as we age the most common failure or drop in performance is our diks. It's great if she can climb on and ride a nice hard dik and have as many G's as she can stand but when the hard doesn't happen or it doesn't get as hard as she needs it to be then to fall back to the thumb or whatever technique works for her then her partner can keep her satiated ... for decades. I can also say that for a good % of guys we get as much pleasure making our woman orgasm over and over again as our orgasm makes us feel. It is an amazing feeling to have her tap-out after a dozen bone-crushers and you haven't even taken it outta your pants!!

#5 - no evidence and no testimonials but my guess is with this much muscle contraction happening women who G-gasm lots do not have to worry about weakness in the pelvic floor muscles so the need for adult diapers diminishes. Ditto men who have their prostates poked routinely have a significantly lower risk of prostate problems including cancer.
Fill me in. What did I miss ??

I agree. SAD that the thread is near death but is has been for years. At times there are still 1 or 200 reads/hits a DAY but few take the time to respond or post. I think EVERY post provides valuable info for both the seasoned vets and the newbies. New ideas and reinforcement for the many women out there who are reluctant to try anything new or something their Mommas didn't tell them about.

From the thousands of IM's I've received over the years here's a bit of gathered wisdom from some of those testimonials.
#1 - IT AIN'T PEE !! Perhaps some of that comes from the woman's feelings of needing to pee right before the "EUREEEKA MOMENT" happens. The rest is just ignorance on the part of the players ... ie that's where pee comes out so it must be P.

I've been telling people this for what seems like years. Different smell, different taste, different consistency and viscosity.

#2 - Don't be worried this gets old after a time. I've received emails and IMs from couples in their 80's who still have fun with this and it continues to bring intimacy and the desire to innovate & try new stuff. NEVER let it get old.

I am approaching 72, GF is 65 and we have no intention of quitting.

#3 - The technique & resultant G-gasms increase and maintain levels of oxytocin which makes 'em horny all the time. Many women describe it as an ADDICTION and say they start to go squirrelly if they don't get their dozen or more G-gasms every week. Of course depending on age and the shape they're in the dozen or so G's they want is DAILY!!

Either unfortunately or fortunately we only get together every week or so, the intervening days are spent recuperating from all her Ggasms or planning our next get together.

#4 - One sad reality is that as we age the most common failure or drop in performance is our diks. It's great if she can climb on and ride a nice hard dik and have as many G's as she can stand but when the hard doesn't happen or it doesn't get as hard as she needs it to be then to fall back to the thumb or whatever technique works for her then her partner can keep her satiated ... for decades. I can also say that for a good % of guys we get as much pleasure making our woman orgasm over and over again as our orgasm makes us feel. It is an amazing feeling to have her tap-out after a dozen bone-crushers and you haven't even taken it outta your pants!!

As we approach the end of middle age I am astounded to learn I can be completely sexually satisfied just from helping my partner achieve all those orgasms and without having one myself. Maybe its my partner?
But one item we both agree on is the method of achieving said orgasms. She has far, far more from my tongue and fingers than she ever had from my penis alone.
And what is this about tapping out after a dozen? That is just her warm up!

#5 - no evidence and no testimonials but my guess is with this much muscle contraction happening women who G-gasm lots do not have to worry about weakness in the pelvic floor muscles so the need for adult diapers diminishes. Ditto men who have their prostates poked routinely have a significantly lower risk of prostate problems including cancer.
Fill me in. What did I miss ??

I have not posted here with any updates 'cause I thought I had worn out my welcome with a slew of posts containing too many words.
Expect an update after our next marathon session.

Last edited:
I like this thread and keep
Cumming back to it.

My wife doesn’t like for me to finger her, so we have yet to try the techniques described here. I would still like to try this technique tho.

SAD that the thread is near death but is has been for years. At times there are still 1 or 200 reads/hits a DAY but few take the time to respond or post.
@MR.GGG So, here I am doing my best to bring this back a little.

@Wonderer67, my wife is like yours. She does not like to be fingered. She does not squirt or gush as freely as yours. However under the right circumstances she has gushed in my mouth and all over the place. There is no rhyme or reason as to when or why she does, but it happens every other month or so without me having a finger in her. I guess my biggest question, is how do I pinpoint the trigger and get her to gush when I’m going down on her like she has done so many times before. I’d love it if she did this regularly. I love her taste.

I have not posted here with any updates 'cause I thought I had worn out my welcome with a slew of posts containing too many words.
Expect an update after our next marathon session.

A recap of the last couple of times GF and I were together. I’m not sure if this is just me bragging about my sweetheart or if it is more scientific research about G Spot orgasms and squirting in senior women! Anyway, it was/is great!

We had not seen each other for more than a week so were very primed. Our usual ritual when she arrived, some good wine and cheese to take the edge off while we waited for supper to cook. Afterwards she disappeared and returned wearing the new camisole I had recently bought her. We made out like teens on the couch, me admiring her petite body, stroking her through the lace of the cami, her guiding my hands with just body movement. We had to retire to bed after a few puffs of 420 therapy. The room was perfect; dim lighting and very warm so no covers required.

Another ritual of mine; I look. At her body, her face, her legs, her arms, all the while stroking her and telling her how much I adore her, interspersed with 10 minute kisses and much mutual writhing chest to chest.

Her body movements force my hands between her legs, the camisole is discarded and my fingers find her sopping opening. Her first orgasm takes a while, maybe 10 seconds, and then they cum rapidly and forcefully, almost non stop. That G Spot, elusive to some couples, is now large and protruding, its uneven texture begging to be stroked to induce G Gasms by the dozen. Time is a blur, speeding up, slowing down as her orgasms continue, sometimes helped by my fingers, sometimes by my tongue. Her fluids are copious and sweet/tangy, she squirts on my face three times when I use my tongue then squirts on my fingers as I watch the droplets fly, reveling in the sounds of her cunt, no longer just wet, no longer just sopping, it is a river in constant high flood, awash in her juice.

Her final orgasms are quiver inducing, heel thumping, and tear inducing, screaming throes of ecstasy. She does not have to tell me, I know there are no more lurking in her inner depths. She is done in, cummed out, incoherent and near comatose.

Our next time is almost a repeat of this except the numbers have somehow increased to an unbelievable count.

Back