Try This & Report Back

I have been trying to get back on and say HI at least for about two years now. All communication with the mods was ignored. My two handles in here MR.G and MR.GGG were unattainable and the pass codes no longer worked.
I just tried again and TAA-DAAAAA - I'm BACK IN so HI YA'LL . I hope everybody is doing well.
and NO, 1016. Tiz NOT pee. Many interesting discussions in these threads. People who have experience the phenom KNOW it's NOT urine.
Many who have never experienced this also "know" it is pee. As Joran Petersen would say, "So ...."

Anyway, ya'll come back and check in. Are we still having fun doing the research??

It's kinda sad to see the thread DIE like this. I'm now talking to the NEXT generation and they seem to be as clueless as my generation. The technique is NOT taught in sex-ed classes because gender ID seems to be the priority. How do people learn if they're never taught? When I first started posting here and a few other sites, the most vicious attacks came from middle aged women who claimed my advice was bullshit. WHY? Because if THEY didn't know about it or ever experienced it then HTF could some middle-aged dude know about it. Some were REALLY nasty but as the testimonials started coming in and they were about 98% "HollyFUK .. we never knew. This is fantastic!!!!" the detractors went away and the thread turned into a mutual educational forum. Ditto the MILKING THREAD (I've tried to keep them close).

I just wish more people would take the time to contribute - ideas, techniques, neat discoveries - come and SHARE.

Well I can’t just let it die!

Call this an update, sharing or whatever, not really anything new to report since the last post (May 2020).

We are still in a long distance relationship and see each other every week or so, depending on work schedules.
She is still multi orgasmic, more so that last post. She still squirts, more so than last post. We have both grown more comfortable with each other and our sexual likes.
We no longer count her orgasms, I kiddingly say there isn’t a number that high, but we do somehow, without trying to, keep a rough estimate going in the part of our brain that isn’t occupied with sex. Something like this . . . Lying in bed afterwards, our bodies entwined she asks me in an almost inaudible and very tired sounding voice “you only had one orgasm, are you happy”? My reply is “of course I am; one orgasm to your 50, why wouldn’t I be happy”? She replied drowsily “it was closer to 60” then fell asleep.

Not all of her orgasms are squirting ones. Maybe one third are. Still, when the sex towel(s) are tossed on the floor they make a definite wet plop sound.
Saying her squirts have become more powerful would seem logical from the physical evidence but I am not sure it is what has happened. I think that power was always there, we are just that much more comfortable with each other and each other’s bodies, knowing what will yield the best results. She has stated a few times “you make me squirt” and my reply is always the same “no, I help you squirt”.
She has sprayed droplets down to her feet and up to her shoulder and chin.

Very erotic!

PM’s are open if anyone is too shy to ask questions here.

I get IM & emails from couples who complain of abject FAILURE cuz they don't squirt. After this long I've gotta say those are the lucky ones. I'll explain.

If ALL SHE DOES IS ORGASM it is NOT a failure. Many couples say she never used to cum or only from a good tongue lashing or vibrator after or before he cums. Never or almost
never thru penetration/regular sex. So they incorporate the "technique" and all of a suddens she's cumming a dozen or three times a night. They read all about squirting and think
they are missing half the fun.

From all my feed-back the squirters enjoy the added sensation but comparing that to G-gasms it is only a minor increase in sensation and much of the "fun" is the actual squirting
with little to zero increase in orgasmic sensation.

The down side to squirting is that spontaneous sex or G-gasms is impossible in most situations. A deserted beach or forest. Fine. But all those places where a puddle would prove
embarrassing it just isn't going to happen.

The good side is that if you get her G-gasming right away - first 1 to 2 minutes - then the Skeene glands don't have time to fill and she can cum 'till the cows come home and "50"
or “it was closer to 60” is a winner night and with some practise EVERY NIGHT. They get hooked / addicted to it and it's worth every second.

I get IM & emails from couples who complain of abject FAILURE cuz they don't squirt. After this long I've gotta say those are the lucky ones. I'll explain.

If ALL SHE DOES IS ORGASM it is NOT a failure. Many couples say she never used to cum or only from a good tongue lashing or vibrator after or before he cums. Never or almost
never thru penetration/regular sex. So they incorporate the "technique" and all of a suddens she's cumming a dozen or three times a night. They read all about squirting and think
they are missing half the fun.

From all my feed-back the squirters enjoy the added sensation but comparing that to G-gasms it is only a minor increase in sensation and much of the "fun" is the actual squirting
with little to zero increase in orgasmic sensation.

The down side to squirting is that spontaneous sex or G-gasms is impossible in most situations. A deserted beach or forest. Fine. But all those places where a puddle would prove
embarrassing it just isn't going to happen.

The good side is that if you get her G-gasming right away - first 1 to 2 minutes - then the Skeene glands don't have time to fill and she can cum 'till the cows come home and "50"
or “it was closer to 60” is a winner night and with some practise EVERY NIGHT. They get hooked / addicted to it and it's worth every second.
Hi Mr. G. We (me and my wife) have been following this thread since 2018 and we love it.

We have been trying this method but with no relevant success.. she gets a lot of pleasure but no orgasms ..

Thanks for your contribution.. this thread is great

Paul, I'm sorry you haven't had your EUREEKA moment (yet). I'm assuing you've tried ALL poissible variations, timings, posiitions, mooods, times of the month, pressures, angles. I've had VERY few reports that it just hasn't / doesn't work. If she's getting pleasure from it them maybe what the hell?
Question. Can she orgasm other ways? If she does then if it physically poissible combine how she cums in other ways to the G-massage.

Hope ya'll have a great sexy loving and satifying 2023.

Thanks.. yes she can have multiple mind-blowing clit orgasms.. yeah.we have tried everything.. what do you mean with time of the month, ovulation?

Wow!

This has transformed my wife into a ravenous sexual creature the likes I have never seen before.

Some background: we have been together for 15 years and have maintained an active sex life, with intercourse between 2 and 3 times per week. We are both in our early 40s. I would have sex every other day if I could, and my wife would probably prefer once every 5-7 days. This has proven to be a challenge as often she isn’t very turned on when we become intimate. Once things warm up, we are good, but except for special occasions, sex doesn’t usually last more than 20 minutes.

She’s fortunately able to orgasm through oral or manual stimulation, and probably does so 95% of the time. Once she orgasms, she is normally spent. We’ve went for multiple orgasms a few times on special occasions, but it is rare. She has never had vaginal orgasms before.

Over the years, I’ve read about g-spot orgasms and watched online videos. It has come across as a parlor trick in many of the videos I’ve seen. In the past, I’d tried stimulating her g-spot on her back with the two finger technique. She’s enjoyed it and gotten very wet in the process, but she has felt a pee sensation and nothing more has ever materialized. When this has happened, we have progressed to other activities. It has always been a positive addition to any evening, but it has felt incomplete.

Two weekends ago, I had tried again, but we had plateaued where we have before. I switched gears and rubbed her nipples and clit while using the two finger technique. She finished with a clit orgasm while I rubbed her g-spot. This produced an amazing clitoral orgasm for her.

It was a great evening, but I was dissatisfied. The next morning, I searched for more information and a Reddit post led me to this forum. Over the next 4 days, I read this thread in its entirety. It provided so much valuable information and the testimonials gave me conviction to give a g-spot orgasm a serious try. I told her I had plans for us this past weekend.

The most useful information proved to be the guidance around talking her through the pee sensation, the amount of force needed (much more than I had anticipated), and the amount of warm up to set the mood the first time.

On Saturday night, I planned a special evening beyond anything I had previously done. Candles, music, massage. I knew that if I didn’t succeed, it might be challenging to convince her to try again. After a long bath, I warmed her up with a grape seed oil massage. She was in bliss by the time I was done rubbing her muscles. The oil made my hands glide over her body with ease.

I then proceeded to circle her nipples and slide my fingers over her lips. By then, she was quivering and my fingers easily entered her. I went with the two finger technique since this gave me access to her nipples and clit, and I used my other hand to stimulate them both off and on. As I gently began the come hither motion, she moaned softly. As my intensity increased, she became louder in a sustained way, with frequent deep moans.

At this point, I leaned over her with my head tucked by her hip and maxed my intensity. She let out the loudest scream I’ve ever heard from her. She had no idea what hit her. She was out of it, mumbling her words and completely incoherent. She laid in disbelief.

After 10 minutes or so, out of nowhere, she asked me to rub her clit to orgasm, which I did. She immediately followed this by climbing on top of me and road me with a focus and intent I’ve never seen. She grinded on me as she searched for the g-spot. She found it and gave herself another orgasm. Liquid gushed from her and it sloshed between us. After, she rolled off, and only a few minutes later I offered to try for another orgasm by hand. She bashfully said ok and I proceeded to give her another. By then she was spent.

The next morning, I asked her when she wanted to do it again. Her response: ASAP. This could not be more unusual: normally, she would never be interested on consecutive days. I obviously obliged.

The next night, I casually asked her if she was still interested. She was. We tried again with considerably less warm up. This proved to be no problem. Suffice to say: she gushed even more that night and had at least five orgasms in the process. Our bed cover was absolutely soaked. Again, last night, similar story. She had five more. I think she’d like more but is concerned about my effort.

In terms of technique, I attempted the downward facing thumb technique, but found using my thumb to be more awkward than using two fingers. It felt more like I was probing her. I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong. I’d prefer this technique, since I lack stamina using my two fingers and would like to be able to last longer. I had success alternating hands between orgasms, but I suspect I couldn’t give her more than 10 orgasms using my current approach.

She can’t figure out how she only discovered this now. This has never come up among her friends. We are both curious if others have kept this secret rather than sharing it. We have been close until now, but this has created additional intimacy between us. She feels sexually empowered and I feel great being able to give her these experiences.

I have no idea what’s to come. Will this be like when we began dating or shortly after we married and fade with time? Or will it be a new normal and a permanently enhanced sex life? I don’t know. I can’t get enough right now and I’m hoping the same remains true for her.

On a side note, I found this thread’s slow decline quite sad. I don’t know if this is because Literotica has become less popular, or if the rise of social media has taken people away from forums in general, but to have this resource fade away is a travesty.

That this thread existed for so long and I could easily have never discovered it is hard to fathom. That we could have found it at any point in the last fifteen years is even crazier.

More important than anything else, the testimonials gave us confidence and critical details to persevere. Thank you Mr. G and to everyone who has contributed their testimony and guidance.

I have no idea what’s to come. Will this be like when we began dating or shortly after we married and fade with time? Or will it be a new normal and a permanently enhanced sex life? I don’t know. I can’t get enough right now and I’m hoping the same remains true for her.
Great post. I hope this becomes part of your new normal sexual routine and life.

Our problem is, my wife gets so very juicy and tasty, that I can't resist having a feast and I end up perhaps spending too much time, licking, tickling, and suckling on her clitoris, until she reaches the point where she has absolutely saturated the sheets, and my face and I have to almost pull her off the ceiling. Sometimes she gets so tender that we have to take a long break before we can actually have regular sex. Thankfully her mischievous revenge usually involves her talented lips, and exploring fingers, sometimes toys and my prostate, and she has to pull me off the ceiling. I can't complain.
Once again, thank you Mr.G.

This is such a great thread.

The info here is backed up by this podcast episode.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sex-with-emily/id82456189?i=1000615437846

The main difference is that Deborah and Emily suggest going slow, but I imagine that is due to there wanting to be a getting to know you process in finding the G-Spot (female prostate) in the beginning.

I’m excited to read Deborah’s book and try these techniques myself. Squirting and the g-spot orgasm is a sexual bucket list item for me.

It’s now been about two months since my wife and I discovered this technique. In that short period, she has easily had hundreds of orgasms. Beyond the sex itself, this has brought a closeness to our relationship that is hard to describe.

In terms of technique, we have found that although I can produce a gspot orgasm quickly, she still responds best after getting her appropriately turned on before I even touch her there, and even when I do, taking it slow with a gradual build up produces the strongest orgasms. I wait until she’s completely wet before being too vigorous and by then she is deeply moaning.

It remains amazing.

Wow!

This has transformed my wife into a ravenous sexual creature the likes I have never seen before.

Some background: we have been together for 15 years and have maintained an active sex life, with intercourse between 2 and 3 times per week. We are both in our early 40s. I would have sex every other day if I could, and my wife would probably prefer once every 5-7 days. This has proven to be a challenge as often she isn’t very turned on when we become intimate. Once things warm up, we are good, but except for special occasions, sex doesn’t usually last more than 20 minutes.

She’s fortunately able to orgasm through oral or manual stimulation, and probably does so 95% of the time. Once she orgasms, she is normally spent. We’ve went for multiple orgasms a few times on special occasions, but it is rare. She has never had vaginal orgasms before.

Over the years, I’ve read about g-spot orgasms and watched online videos. It has come across as a parlor trick in many of the videos I’ve seen. In the past, I’d tried stimulating her g-spot on her back with the two finger technique. She’s enjoyed it and gotten very wet in the process, but she has felt a pee sensation and nothing more has ever materialized. When this has happened, we have progressed to other activities. It has always been a positive addition to any evening, but it has felt incomplete.

Two weekends ago, I had tried again, but we had plateaued where we have before. I switched gears and rubbed her nipples and clit while using the two finger technique. She finished with a clit orgasm while I rubbed her g-spot. This produced an amazing clitoral orgasm for her.

It was a great evening, but I was dissatisfied. The next morning, I searched for more information and a Reddit post led me to this forum. Over the next 4 days, I read this thread in its entirety. It provided so much valuable information and the testimonials gave me conviction to give a g-spot orgasm a serious try. I told her I had plans for us this past weekend.

The most useful information proved to be the guidance around talking her through the pee sensation, the amount of force needed (much more than I had anticipated), and the amount of warm up to set the mood the first time.

On Saturday night, I planned a special evening beyond anything I had previously done. Candles, music, massage. I knew that if I didn’t succeed, it might be challenging to convince her to try again. After a long bath, I warmed her up with a grape seed oil massage. She was in bliss by the time I was done rubbing her muscles. The oil made my hands glide over her body with ease.

I then proceeded to circle her nipples and slide my fingers over her lips. By then, she was quivering and my fingers easily entered her. I went with the two finger technique since this gave me access to her nipples and clit, and I used my other hand to stimulate them both off and on. As I gently began the come hither motion, she moaned softly. As my intensity increased, she became louder in a sustained way, with frequent deep moans.

At this point, I leaned over her with my head tucked by her hip and maxed my intensity. She let out the loudest scream I’ve ever heard from her. She had no idea what hit her. She was out of it, mumbling her words and completely incoherent. She laid in disbelief.

After 10 minutes or so, out of nowhere, she asked me to rub her clit to orgasm, which I did. She immediately followed this by climbing on top of me and road me with a focus and intent I’ve never seen. She grinded on me as she searched for the g-spot. She found it and gave herself another orgasm. Liquid gushed from her and it sloshed between us. After, she rolled off, and only a few minutes later I offered to try for another orgasm by hand. She bashfully said ok and I proceeded to give her another. By then she was spent.

The next morning, I asked her when she wanted to do it again. Her response: ASAP. This could not be more unusual: normally, she would never be interested on consecutive days. I obviously obliged.

The next night, I casually asked her if she was still interested. She was. We tried again with considerably less warm up. This proved to be no problem. Suffice to say: she gushed even more that night and had at least five orgasms in the process. Our bed cover was absolutely soaked. Again, last night, similar story. She had five more. I think she’d like more but is concerned about my effort.

In terms of technique, I attempted the downward facing thumb technique, but found using my thumb to be more awkward than using two fingers. It felt more like I was probing her. I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong. I’d prefer this technique, since I lack stamina using my two fingers and would like to be able to last longer. I had success alternating hands between orgasms, but I suspect I couldn’t give her more than 10 orgasms using my current approach.

She can’t figure out how she only discovered this now. This has never come up among her friends. We are both curious if others have kept this secret rather than sharing it. We have been close until now, but this has created additional intimacy between us. She feels sexually empowered and I feel great being able to give her these experiences.

On a side note, I found this thread’s slow decline quite sad. I don’t know if this is because Literotica has become less popular, or if the rise of social media has taken people away from forums in general, but to have this resource fade away is a travesty.

That this thread existed for so long and I could easily have never discovered it is hard to fathom. That we could have found it at any point in the last fifteen years is even crazier.

More important than anything else, the testimonials gave us confidence and critical details to persevere. Thank you Mr. G and to everyone who has contributed their testimony and guidance.
Thanks so much for the play-by-play / testimonial. As you've read many of the testimonials are way better than anything I've written in here and I thank you all for that.

I agree it's kinda sad that these forums have died off to the degree they have 'cause I'm still getting IMs with private testimonials, questions and suggestions. A few years ago after a "spring cleaning" the TRY THIS thread was completely deleted. I emailed the owners wondering why one of the most popular threads had been canned. A few days later the thread was uploaded to the CAFE section with a note stating it was staying in the back wash area of HOW TO and "no more complaints" ... like somebody there was pissed.

Whatever.

When I first posted the technique on this and a few other forums I was attacked mostly by middle aged women who said I was FOS. If THEY never knew about the G-spot there was no way some middle aged dude from the Great White North knew about it. The forum moderators always seems to side with the haters so I got kick off / banned from several of the better known self-help forums on the net. I stuck with Lit mostly because most of the contributors / posters seemed to be more mature and genuine. The collection I have of positive responses would fill a volume. They are GREAT!!

Technique / Biology

Much of the positive feedback/posts as well as some clinical and personal research indicates that NIPPLE stimulation begins an OXYTOCIN dump from the brain. If G-Spot stim is added then these two alone are THE best way to initiate oxytocin production. Two observations. One: It can be a short term effect but for couples the brain starts producing larger and larger quantities of oxytocin and that means she is hornier that she has been since she was a teenager, she is ready to go at a moments notice and pretty much ALL the time. My dear departed described it as "being addicted" and LOVED being horny all the time again. She was 46 when she died but I believe she would have remained cranked on G-gasms into her 80's++. I have a about a dozen IMs & emails from couples in their late 70's / 80's who discovered this technique and she is still having multiple 2 or 3 times a week!!! With the thumb technique the partner can keep 'em cumming even when his plumbing is either u/s or, shall we say, depleted in terms of stamina.

Just in closing IMHO this technique should be taught in sex-ed classes at school. It should be discussed at parties but being puritanical and these days "WOKE" many would rather discuss and advocate sex chnage ops for 10 yr olds. Crazzziiieee times. If it is NOT taught or discussed in polite company then girls / women growing up know ONLY of what their clit is capable of. Shame!!

LONG LIVE THE RESEARCH!!!

My wife and I are still going strong after 6 months. At least three times a week, we go to the guest bedroom in our basement for our g-spot sessions. She’s so loud that we are both afraid that she will wake our children!

We now almost always start with me giving her a full body massage that leads to my giving her g-spot orgasms. She won’t let me go nearly as long as Mr. G has - after five or so orgasms, she demands that I enter her. At that point, the sex is absolutely wild - I’ve found that I can give her continual orgasms from my thrusting by that point. I do my best to last, but by then, she is dripping wet. We usually finish by giving her a clit orgasm, using either her or my hands or sometimes my tongue.

I’m curious if anyone has tips on how to mix things up. Starting with the massage and g-spot play really gets her going, but after I do that, she’s so horny for penetration that we don’t mix things up a great deal. Relative to our sex life before, I truly can’t complain, but wouldn’t mind more experimentation.

Well another Christmas cum and gone. 22 TEARS since my wife blew that cerebral aneurysm and left me - Christmas Eve. The HO HO HO has never come back but life goes on.

The feedback and posts & IMS from this TRY THIS thread has pulled me out of more than one "poor me " bummer moods so I'll give it another BUMP and wish you ALL a very Merry and a Safe, Happy and Healthy 2024

Back