Try This & Report Back

This Thread needs to be a sticky in the how to. The question comes up a lot and this thread is the best resource for that.

This Thread needs to be a sticky in the how to. The question comes up a lot and this thread is the best resource for that.

Thanks. Yup, there has been some GREAT posts from literally thousands of readers. The nice thing is that WE have ALL SHARED. None of the normal, " For only 3 small installments of $49.95 plus S&H we will rush you "THE technique." , No "PM me and I'll give you the secret."

SHARING. Good karma.

When the site went through "renovations" a few years ago WE were actually DELETED, I emailed whoever and complained.... WHY would one of the most popular threads be deleted. The owner finally found the archived thread but didn't put it back in the HOW TO library but in the HT CAFE and then told me to back off. I don't think I was ever rude - just WTF ???

BUMP!!!! Newbie here. I am so glad I found this thread. I put gspot in the search engine because if there wasn't a thread on gspot orgasms I was going to start one. There is so much great info but I haven’t read the whole thing….this thread is 18 years old! I wish I knew about it 18 years ago. I haven’t had my gspot orgasm yet but I hope to have a partner one day to start trying!

BUMP!!!! Newbie here. I am so glad I found this thread. I put gspot in the search engine because if there wasn't a thread on gspot orgasms I was going to start one. There is so much great info but I haven’t read the whole thing….this thread is 18 years old! I wish I knew about it 18 years ago. I haven’t had my gspot orgasm yet but I hope to have a partner one day to start trying!

My GF has multiple G spot orgasms. Hers is very prominent and easy to reach and stroke. She has what she calls a “rolling orgasm” where it just keeps cumming and cummimg. She squirts big time. Very erotic and hot!

My GF has multiple G spot orgasms. Hers is very prominent and easy to reach and stroke. She has what she calls a “rolling orgasm” where it just keeps cumming and cummimg. She squirts big time. Very erotic and hot!

That's great. You're both very lucky.

Question: I still have a long way to go reading the thread but I did see Mr G talking about the Hitachi wand and the g-spot attachment. What was the verdict on that? Also, has anyone had a g-spot orgasm on the Sybian? If so what attachment was best? Thanks in advance ;)

I admit to not reading much here before posting last week.
I have, however, gone back and read a few of the first and last pages of this thread.
This is my “report back”.

NOTE: There is some detail following that some may find superfluous but I rather think had an influence on the evenings. My apologies for the length of this post.

Background
My GF (eight months or so) and I are in a bit of a long distance relationship, about two and a half hours apart. We see each other every couple weeks when schedules permit.
I am twice divorced, 67 years old, fairly fit, average build and very sexual.
She is 60, has had two husbands, divorced one and buried another. She is tiny at 5’1” and 89 pounds.
She also has an upper neck medical condition that precludes lying on her stomach.
Multiple orgasms are quite common for her. As mentioned in my first post here she sometimes has what she calls a “rolling orgasm” that just goes on and on.
So; after reading some of the instructions here, I thought I would test the waters and see what happens.

Night One
Her arrival at my place was in the early evening. I had a nice meal planned so she sat at the kitchen table with a glass of her favorite Merlot while I prepared a late dinner. We were both hungry. There was lots of hugging and kissing, some neck massaging as she sat in her chair and much sexual innuendo in our conversation. After dinner and another glass of wine, we had a shower together; there was lots of scrubbing and feeling our soapy bodies.
Afterwards, we had an hour or so on the loveseat, cuddling and necking like a couple of teens. We were dressed in comfortable jammie pants and loose sweat shirts. There was much kissing and feeling of skin.
In bed we were naked, entwined and writhing together, still lots of kissing, licking and sucking various body parts.
She was wet. I had prepared a bit for this evening and had a bottle of lube handy and took the time to sprinkle a few drops on her vulva and let it run down amongst her labia folds.
Entering her with two fingers was easy; reaching her G spot was also easy.
She had her first Ggasm within ten seconds, then a short respite until I again massaged that spot.
I started counting the orgasms. They were sometimes difficult to differentiate because they came so quickly.
She was on her back, me on my side and I had to put her left leg in a scissor lock with both of mine and used my upper body to hold her in place. She was thrashing and very loud.
I did however, relax my massaging to let her recoup and breathe.
Then either two or three of her rolling orgasms hit. It was very difficult to tell when one ended and another began. My fingers made a squelching sound as they moved rapidly in and out; her juice was starting to flow. At the climax of her last one, a fine spray squirted out of her, reaching my knees.
She was done in.
Either 23 or 26 Ggasms.

Night Two
Another nice meal, prepared for her as she sipped wine. Much grabbing of bums and hands down each other’s jammie pants. More hugging and kissing on the love seat before retiring to bed.
I had to use my right hand, my left was sore as hell from the first night. Lube was not required at all, her juice was flowing from all our foreplay, kissing, licking and hugging.
I didn’t count but she did.
There were many loud moans, thrashing about and more squelching but no squirting.
At one point she rolled on top of me and sucked me quite skilfully before moving up for me to lick her. A trail of her juice leaked out of her and puddled on my stomach.
Then it was more of me holding her down and coaxing a couple of her rolling Ggasms.
We were both done in.
It was the next morning when she stated that she had counted over 30 Ggasms.

Observation
After her multi rolling Ggasms on night two, her whole body, including her vagina, was very relaxed. I even commented to her about how large her vaginal opening was. It made no difference to me. I was so excited I came in about twenty seconds.

Well unless you're referring to something else ... you HAVE done that and thanks for posting such a detailed play by play.

It is encouraging to see your ages and for people to realize age doesn't seem to matter with this technique. I just caution that one can't (or shouldn't ) be quite a "rigorous" with your partner. The oldest couple that has emailed me were 87 and 83 respectively and although they never claimed the 30 or 40 +++ in one night they did say that they never ever believed they could, at their ages, discover something that worked so well and they hadn't discovered it themselves. That goes to show you the power of SHARING. This room has been GREAT for that and I thank you all again.

Now we await your narrative on her using the "MILKING" technique on YOU!! Unless you have a "condition" I believe this is about as close to those G-Gasms that men can experience. It may not be as intense (gotta save our hearts for our old age, after all) but it CAN extend that terrific feeling you get just before you orgasm and if she's kinky and a bit cruel she can extend that feeling out for an hour or more.

ALL well worth the "research" and THANKS AGAIN!!!

Question: I still have a long way to go reading the thread but I did see Mr G talking about the Hitachi wand and the g-spot attachment. What was the verdict on that? Also, has anyone had a g-spot orgasm on the Sybian? If so what attachment was best? Thanks in advance ;)

Hi

In the past have initially anyway, DIScouraged using vibrators or dildos on the G or A spots as they are sensitive areas and you need to learn how much pressure is effective BEFORE you start rammin' probes up there. That's just my opinion based on caution and common sense.

In addition to that I think a HUGE part of the G/A spot stimulation and orgasm(ssss) is the added intimacy of using hands, fingers & thumbs ... to feel those areas become engorged, sopping wet and then the muscle contractions - sometimes strong enough to eject your thumb!!!

I have NO experience with the Sybian other than to watch a few videos over the years that appear to be highly effective in producing orgasms by the bucket load!! Methinks as far as G/A spot orgasms it is likely a lousy way to achieve those but once she knows the feeeling of an approaching G or A-GASM then to shake it all up riding a Sybian would likely do the trick.

ANY and ALL options should always be considered and "researched" properly. Despite
how good G-Gasms are if only one technique or one position is ever used even unlimited orgasms may become a bit boring after a while. NEVER tell your girlfriends - the ones who never cum with their partner or who orgasm so rarely through regular intercourse that they maybe shouldn't eve try - that your sex life is BORING. You cum 20 or 30 times a night but it's just the same old / same old. Ya. She'll stab you in the eye if you tell her that!!

VAIETY is the spice of life even when it cums to G/A spot ORGASMS and long live the research!!!!

Last edited:
Hi

In the past have initially anyway, DIScouraged using vibrators or dildos on the G or A spots as they are sensitive areas and you need to learn how much pressure is effective BEFORE you start rammin' probes up there. That's just my opinion based on caution and common sense.

In addition to that I think a HUGE part of the G/A spot stimulation and orgasm(ssss) is the added intimacy of using hands, fingers & thumbs ... to feel those areas become engorged, sopping wet and then the muscle contractions - sometimes strong enough to eject your thumb!!!

I have NO experience with the Sybian other than to watch a few videos over the years that appear to be highly effective in producing orgasms by the bucket load!! Methinks as far as G/A spot orgasms it is likely a lousy way to achieve those but once she knows the feeeling of an approaching G or A-GASM then to shake it all up riding a Sybian would likely do the trick.

ANY and ALL options should always be considered and "researched" properly. Despite
how good G-Gasms are if only one technique or one position is ever used even unlimited orgasms may become a bit boring after a while. NEVER tell your girlfriends - the ones who never cum with their partner or who orgasm so rarely through regular intercourse that they maybe shouldn't eve try - that your sex life is BORING. You cum 20 or 30 times a night but it's just the same old / same old. Ya. She'll stab you in the eye if you tell her that!!

VAIETY is the spice of life even when it cums to G/A spot ORGASMS and long live the research!!!!

Ha Ha! Thanks for the feedback Mr G/Mr GGG. Still reading through the thread but I gotta tell ya I'm a fan of your work. I hope to one day contribute to your research.

I’m back with another update on a few days with my GF.
This is not fiction, something I made up. It may sound fictitious but believe me it really happened as described. Even I have a hard time believing it and I was there. I think it needs a report to the Kinsey Institute. Not so much detail as in the above report back, it would be way too long.

She arrived late at night, tired from over a two hour drive in raining miserable weather.
We had a snack of cheese and crackers and a glass of wine then a few small puffs of 420 to help her sleep. My idea. Then it was into bed, softly illuminated with a couple of candles.

Lots of hugging, kissing, stroking skin, licking all over. Her first orgasm was from my finger caressing her clit for a couple seconds. Then it was two fingers inside her, stroking her G spot. They were almost continuous and plentiful. I stroked her clit with her vibrator while my fingers were still inside her. More orgasms. She squirted twice. More stroking. I licked and sucked her clit with the vibrator stroking her G spot, then replaced it with my fingers. More orgasms.
A quiet time for her to recuperate and then more of the same. On and on, her orgasms did not end. More sucking and licking. More orgasms. More squirting, the sheets were soaked.
It was two hours by the time she was “cummed out”; her words. We had to sleep on a sex towel because of the large wet spot.
How many? Unknown but more than the above post.

Second night was almost identical except there was no 420 involved.
My fingers, vibrator, mouth and tongue urged her on. She squirted on my face while I was licking her. We shared her cum from my fingers then shared my cum from her face and mouth.
Recuperation time and more orgasms. She said a few times there was nothing left but orgasmed whenever I touched her. The sheets were soaked again, another sex towel to sleep on.

We started in the afternoon on the third day. Curtains open and lots of warm sun on the bed. Her first orgasm took less than ten seconds. There was plenty more, she squirted on my face again.
My wrist was sore, my fingers were sore, my jaw was sore. Lots of vibrator today. She used it on her clit while I fingered her, inside her while I licked and sucked. We both licked and sucked it to taste her juices.
Her orgasms were almost non stop, I urged her on and on.
Kneeling beside her, my fingers inside stroking her G spot, vibrator in my other hand massaging her clit, her legs started an involuntary quiver, veins and tendons on her neck stood out, her moans turned to screams. I pulled my fingers out as she tensed a final time and watched her squirt a stream as far as her knees.
She was almost comatose; incoherent and unable to move.
We needed downtime and supper to recuperate.
Afterwards it was more of the same. She said there was no more but orgasmed again and again.
She used her vibrator on her clit as I stroked myself and shot a very large load of cum on her face. She came again as I used my tongue to scoop it up and kiss her deeply, sharing it.
When she again said there was no more, this time I believed her. She was done in and so was I. Another sex towel to sleep on.

damn that is a great read, have you both recovered from your marathon sexathon now ?

Thanks . . .

Her, she was raring to go the next day but had to go home.:cattail:
Me, just barely:eek:

She is coming for another visit next week. Oh oh:devil:

I also did some cutting and pasting of both of my posts here and started a thread on the sex/fetish board.
There have been a few replies, not many.

Bump

Again just to keep it close to the MILKING thread

and who wrote that message to me on the window of the truck centre ??

Why not come back in here and post a testimonial ??

Mr.G:
Wondering if this international globe trotting gentleman at HunkHands.com is using your technique for the majority of his massages?

Might be

"Mr.G:
Wondering if this international globe trotting gentleman at HunkHands.com is using your technique for the majority of his massages?"

By the look of the guy he was maybe three years old when I started this thread. I don't begrudge him making money off this. The more "O's" the better.

What I have NEVER done on this thread or any other site I've posted this to is

"" 6 Step Squirting — only $87! ""

I have SHARED the technique and contributors have enhanced the thread with their perspectives and those of their partners'.

I know if I had started SELLING this technique 18 YEARS ago when I started this thread I coulda made a TON of $$$ but ... silly me. I thought the GOOD KARMA was way more valuable than $$$. I have considered doing a BOOK but that's never happened ... may never happen... who knows?

IF ONLY 5% OF THE HITS JUST ON THIS SITE HAD "PURCHASED" MY TECHNIQUE AT $87 IT WOULDA BIN WORTH ABOUT $5MILLION. Nobody ever suggested I was a genius. I just really like the idea that so many people have found suckcess using this (or similar) technique and have improved their relationships. GOOD KARMA!!!

Thanks for the heads-up on the site.

AN additional thought to this is: As I've stated many, many times in here, if you can make her orgasm (G-GASM or A-GASM) multiple multiple times and she does NOT SQUIRT consider yourself LUCKY. I've received a TON of emails & IMs over the years asking what they are doing WRONG. ""She comes 15 or 20 times a night when I use your technique but she doesn't squirt. What am I doing wrong?"

The #1 theme of my feedback notes are "How can I do this so she doesn't squirt?" The #2 message is how much the technique / ORGASMS have improved their love lives and her self-confidence!!

AYFKM???

Couples where the woman squirts - and some k=can put out a small forest fire - will tell you that after the initial thrill it is just a MESS that eliminates spontaneous sex, sex in the car or anywhere else that can't be mopped up afterwards.

Not saying it doesn't feel good but 15 - 20 G-GASMS VS creating a new swamp ...? PUHLEEAASE!!

Last edited:
Bump

A QUICK BUMP for :

*- Keeping the MILKING thread and the G-SPOT thread closer together

* - Keeping the TRY THIS thread where newbies can actually find it

letting ya'll know I can no longer log into my MR. GGG persona so if you have PERSONAL notes, IM's or other do not use Mr.GGG.

K?

Anybody reporting any updated "research" during these lock-downs, lock-ups and other silliness??

Thank you for your message. I've had multiple women squirt for me. Looking back i recognize that I was doing some of your techniques basically unconsciously.

;1260476 said:
Try this. I know some of you have already but for those who haven't it just blow your minds.

THE TECHNIQUE

Quick Backgrounder

The G&A Spot(s) are a bunch of nerve clusters which trigger endorphines (natural painkillers) during child birth. These nerve concentrations are below the surface and protected. The clit is not protected and the nerves are right on the surface. Any guy who tries to handle a clit roughly usually gets a heel up the side of his head. The GSpot is different. Once it has been triggered you can NOT treat it like a clit. Beat it up! Guys have been taught to be gentle with "that " area. Yes for the clit. NO for the G&A's.

Basic Technique ideas:

#1: Make sure she goes for a tinkle (urinates) just prior to this. The best way to “experiment ” is for the woman to relax over a bunch of pillows, face down, bum up in the air and legs comfortably wide apart. In that position with her guy either at the side, straddling one leg or sort of in the middle, the best way is with his thumb - inserted and pointing down towards the bed. If you press the thumb into the vagina until the heel of the thumb is pressing into her lips the GSpot will be right under the fat part at the end of your thumb. It’s no harder to find than that. It is a small bump roughly the same size as that fat part at the end of your thumb too so it feels a little like there’s another thumb pressing back. (ALL women have this - all women may not react the same way) Start to rub it. You can rub like you’re trying to get a spot out - back and forth or sideways or in a circular motion - it doesn’t matter. DO NOT do it too hard at first but once it puffs up and gets a little hard, that's when you can get rough with it. She'll feel like she has to go for a pee about then. Ignore her. Hold her down. Tell her to go ahead. Ladies you aren't going to pee. It just comes from some kind of build-up and "about to release" feeling. Just hang on and tell him harder or faster to increase that feeling. The first time or two it takes a few minutes. Once you've done it a few times you can usually get the first orgasm in under two minutes - no matter what and then repeats every 30 seconds to a minute for as long as she can stand it. An average night means between 8 and 15 giant "O's". A marathon brings between 35 and 50 !!! Trouble walking the next day but Man) Man is it worth the shakes the next day.

#2 is: when you've triggered an orgasm, wait about 30 seconds, maybe a minute (no more)and then start again. Just as hard. Right away. It'll happen over and over as many times as you repeat it. DO NOT BE GENTLE !! Depending on what kind of shape she’s in, a slightly longer wait between orgasms is wise(ie. let her start to breathe again). My friends described those orgasms as like being hit by a train. It seems to involve the entire body. If they’ve never had a GSpot orgasm they are going to be amazed. When you do it to them again and again they will be astounded.

At that point an option that they all seem to enjoy is once she knows “that feel” she can climb on and ride you and position herself so that the end of your erection is hitting the same spot your thumb was hitting. She can then have a huge orgasm about every 10 to 20 downstrokes and keep that up until she melts or passes out. Then it’s time to cuddle.

One word of warning, guys, NEVER have her squat over your face, suck her clit and poke her GSPOT with your fingers. She will cum so hard and her pelvic thrusts will be so out of control that she will BREAK YOUR NOSE. Trust me on this. To combine the two (oral on the clit AND Gspot) she should be on her back and your face should be sideways to her.

Let me know if and / or how it worked for you.

Well explained. I’ve had many wonderful experiences. I love giving both in tandem. Caressing their Gspot as you pleasure her Clint with your tongue. Women usually cum big time.
The other thing is to give cock too but don’t cum. Take it out and go back down on your wife or gf.
They often have the most beautiful and intense orgasms. You can make them cum every 5 or 6 minutes until they are exhausted. Often their legs go weak with cumming and they usually squirt or gush which I love. It’s all very self empowering.

This technique sounds amazing, trouble is every time I have tried it on my girlfriend even after she is aroused, she stops me and complains of 'too much pressure' or 'uncomfortable pressure'. Often when we have intercourse it's a similar complaint.

She's VERY into rough clit play, it's the only way she comes. She says she's had a Gspot orgasm by herself, by rubbing just above inside while doing clit play.

Anyway, i'm at a loss. Most other women I've tried Gspot play on never complained except one another one. She had a similar story of stop stop, too much pressure.

Meanwhile, as she complains I can feel her pussy open up, get usper wet.

Ideas?

March 03, 2002, it's hard to believe this thread has been around this long. Mr. G or your current handle, thank you. I know my Darling, Lover, Wife appreciates what you have shared. I know she absolutely drenched me way back in February of 2011 when we first made love, and still does to this day and will continue to do so into the future. Thank you.

I am glad that I came across this piece of gold. Thanks for pushing hard enough to bring this thread back from the dead.

I have rarely come closer to anything like an orgasm. I suppose. I kind of started to loose interest in sex because it felt a give-give exercise than a mutual one. Despite the different partners I have had.
So, I am definitely going to share this my next sexual partner and am keeping my fingers crossed.

I hope this brings a positive change in my sexual encounters.

Different methods for different people. It's not made up and it's Not pee. Just wanted to share this though for your enjoyment.

https://SPAMPOST/BiGuy28/post/c1765d3c-e53a-4847-b938-96e77da26f9d

Back