Truth or Dare

tell me about your kinkiest

truth I guess

One of my kinkiest would be fucking a girl in a video booth in a sex shop in Amsterdam. We shared a house together, and had fooled around some with fingering and oral, but I had only ever fucked her once. I fucked her bareback with her sitting on my lap, and it felt like I came about a cup full. I know it was running down her thighs as it leaked through her panties on the way back to where we were staying

What's the sexiest/sluttiest outfit you've worn out in public and how did it make you feel?

I guess it would have been when I was out with my girlfriends .
White very loose blouse black bra, Short Black skirt ,black fishnet stockings and black heels.
I felt very hot.

One of my kinkiest would be fucking a girl in a video booth in a sex shop in Amsterdam. We shared a house together, and had fooled around some with fingering and oral, but I had only ever fucked her once. I fucked her bareback with her sitting on my lap, and it felt like I came about a cup full. I know it was running down her thighs as it leaked through her panties on the way back to where we were staying

wow I have never been to a video booth

Back