Truth or Dare

Who do you fantasize about that you shouldn't, and what drives the fantasy?

My dad's employee. He's around 37-38, and Mike Rowe rugged. The fact that his string hands could do anything, and that my dad would kill him if they did drive it.

Truth please...

My dad's employee. He's around 37-38, and Mike Rowe rugged. The fact that his string hands could do anything, and that my dad would kill him if they did drive it.

Truth please...

Follow up. Do you tease him when you are around him for the thrill of it. Flirty?

Its not so much my thing, but once I got fucked in a pool cabana. It was open on one side, but anyone could see in. Another time I did it in a lab in college, but the building was pretty empty.

It's even better if I have someone directing me, telling me when, or if, I can cum.

One sub I had to punish severely had to edge himself and unable to cum for 3 weeks. I felt bad for him almost. It wouldn't of been that long if he had listened the first time or even the 2nd. Lol

One sub I had to punish severely had to edge himself and unable to cum for 3 weeks. I felt bad for him almost. It wouldn't of been that long if he had listened the first time or even the 2nd. Lol

That is quite a while. How many times a day did you have him edge himself?

I wonder what he did?

Back