Trans & CD readers, what is your favorite story here and why?

rvagirl

Ragged Hems
Hi all!

I know we can search for stories on Lit by how popular they are, but I’m curious to hear from others about what you love. If you read T&C stories like I do, which ones have really captured you? What is it that you respond to most?

I’m a sucker for the romantic ones (so much that I wrote my own), so writers like YKN4949 and DaniW basically rock my world.

YKN’s “A Happy Medium, Pt. 3” might be what I come back to most. The sex is so urgent and the tenderness of the pairings is out of this world. Obviously the incest/taboo kink appeals to me big time, but just the way the characters ravish each other with bodies and words lights me up :)

Last edited:
I read a story here that had fantasy elements a while back that was real good about a person that learned the ability to shapeshift and wound up locking themselves mid transformation between male a female cause they loved the feeling of both. Think it was pulled or taken down though Ive not been able to find it.

I used to read exclusively trans stuff but got really into more of the CD side lately. I like the stories that have more serious tone.

Not long ago I read one (again I cant remember the name I really need to use favs) about a CD that had a horrible heartbreaking going out on town at the beginning. She was found by a woman that ran a hotel and basically made her dreams come true, gave her a makeover and hooked her up with a guy and later offered her the choice to stay on at the place and transition. It was really heartwarming but hot too.

Tbh, I haven't been reading much erotica on here. I'm currently reading an erotic novel called Neon Gods by Katee Robert.

I think the first story I read multiple times was called Symbiosis. But more recent favourites are this one by SecondCircle which just really captured the excitement or dressing up the first time and I'm a bit can of most things ShelbyDawn writes especially Ted to Teddy which surprised me as I don't usually go for the cuckold genre

I think the first story I read multiple times was called Symbiosis. But more recent favourites are this one by SecondCircle which just really captured the excitement or dressing up the first time and I'm a bit can of most things ShelbyDawn writes especially Ted to Teddy which surprised me as I don't usually go for the cuckold genre
SecondCircle has some great stories!

I can't really pick one in particular, but I like the stories where a transformation is somewhat realistic... which is sort of what I try to write. Wishful thinking of course. I like to read them to fantasize and to learn a bit too.

Here is a true story that happen to me.
I was flying home from a business trip in the west and the layover was in Atlanta. Due to a storm over the Midwest, our flight was re-routed around the storm, and we missed our connecting flight. It was after 10 pm and there were no more flights, so the airline put us on a bus to a nearby hotel and booked us on another flight at 7 am. While traveling on the bus, I noticed an attractive, 30’s woman sitting up front. I could only get a glimpse of her because I was so far back in the shuttle. She was about 5’ 4”, about 120 lbs. at best with a cute ass. Well, it took about 30 to register for the room and I called the front desk where I could get something to eat and they told me about a 24-hour restaurant about three blocks down the street. As I was leaving from one side of the hotel, that blonde woman was leaving from the opposite of the hotel, at the same time and direction as me. When we finally teamed up on the sidewalk, I said to her, “I see we have the same idea” and she said yes. When we got to restaurant, the waitress asked if we do not mind sitting together because they are packed, and we said no. Once she sat down in front of me, I realized she was a beautiful transvestite and she introduced herself as Carol. We made some small talk and she said she was overwhelmed how I was not acting nervous in front of her since she was a transvestite. I told why should I be nervous? I am having dinner with a lovely woman and that made her smile and we began a conversation about her. She told me that when he was 15, he really liked woman’s clothing and when this wealthy couple moved in next door, he really got interested in women’s clothing. The couple had no children because of their careers. The wife was a VP for an insurance company, and he was the owner of design firm. The wife was always wearing nice swimsuits but at home, very sexy outfits and around their pool it seemed she had an endless supply of bathing suits. Well they had two great Danes and after they got to know me asked me to take them out twice a day (before school and after). This required them to give me their house key and, on most nights, neither got home until after 6 pm. So as the weeks go by, Carol would browse through their walk-in closets when they were not home, and occasional try on the wife’s sexy dresses and look at herself in the mirror. One day, she got the courage to try on here sexy underwear, an evening dress and one of several wigs in the closet. As she was looking how sexy she thought she was, the husband had walked into the room unnoticed and watched her for a few minutes. Carol saw him and he said, “well you do look sexy, let’s see what else you are good at” and without saying a word, he pulled out his cock, walked up to Carol and pushed her to her knees in front of his cock. Carol said she was scared and said not a word just obeyed as he pushed her head towards his cock and took it in his mouth. The husband knew it was her first blowjob because she really did not know what to do with it so he instructed her as his cock grew rock hard. After a couple of minutes, he said, “let’s check out your ass in those panties” and he then had her stood up and faced the bed. He had her bend over and pulled up the back side of the dress. He then pulls out a tube of lubricate from the nightstand and put it on his cock and Carol tight anus. She said what are you doing, “he said I going to make you feel like a real woman” and took his greased hard cock and began to slip it inside her. At first, she resisted but he said for her to relax as he worked his cock into her tight ass. At first it was painful but that went away as a new sensation for her began. She noticed her cock was getting hard too as he pumped her ass and could not help herself push her ass to meet his cock. After about 3-4 minutes she could feel him cum inside her ass. After about a minute later he gently pulled out his cock out of her ass and he said that was great and that is when his wife chimed in and said, “yes it was”. It turns out she was watching most of the time and was turned on about it. Then she said, “Honey you did not take care of friend” and then took Carol’s cock in her mouth and sucked her off until she came just in only a couple of minutes. This couple over the next couple of years would invite her over and let her dress up in anything the wife had in her closet. They were well off and as a high school graduation present paid for her implants. Whenever she goes back home to visit her family, she stops by the couple’s house for some fun.

Well after she told me the story, she was surprised how natural that I acted with her. I told Carol she was beautiful and sexy. I then paid for our meal and walked her back to the hotel. She said she had a nice time over dinner, and we separated at the elevator going in opposite directions. I told her I had a nice time too and to take care. I then got back to my hotel room and turned on the TV. It was about 15 minutes later when I got a knock, and it was Carol. She asked me if she could come in and talk a little more and I said “sure, come in”. When I closed the door and turn around, Carol came up to me and kissed me deeply. Her right hand ran down my side and onto my cock that was becoming erect. She said she want to give me something for being so nice. Then she dropped to her knees and unzipped my trousers and pulled out my now very hard cock. Without a word, she took it deeply into her mouth and it was wonderful. Then went on for a few minutes and then she stood up and slowly undressed me. When I stood there naked, she had me sit on armless chair in the room. As I watched her undress, I thought how sexy she was. Her breasts were large and beautiful as she pinched her nipples to turn me on. When she was down to her red thong, she turned her back to me and pulled it off. When she faced me, I saw an 8-inch cut - cock that was very hard. As she walked towards me, I reached out and guided that cock to my mouth. I could her moan pleasure as I took in and out of my mouth. After a short time, she took out condom and some lubricate. She put the condom on me as I sat in the chair and place some lube over the condom. Carol while facing me straddled over my cock and took it up her ass. As she tight ass pumps my cock, I started sucking her lovely breasts. As the intensity of her body increased, I felt her cock grow rock hard in between us. I reached down with my right hand and began to pump it at the same pace as Carol’s ass moving up and down my ass. She moans out loud and kept on saying “Yes, yes, pump it dry” and without warning, huge ropes of cum shot up between us and on our chests. She grabbed a hold of me tight as I squeezed out the last drop of cum from her cock. About a minute later, she got off me and pulled off my condom. She said it was my turn and began to suck me off with gusto. It was not long before I came in her mouth, and she would not let up until I was totally dry too. We laid there on the bed for about ten minutes snuggling. She then got up and got dressed thanking me for a wonderful time. I never got her number, but I will never forget that night.

I recently started writing my own, but I really love everything the author jemina004 has posted. I only wish there were more stories available to read. Anyone who wants me to follow their story page, let me know and I will.

Ashley.
Don't be bashful - post a link!
Here's mine ;)

Also cruzn2u2
She's not a transvestite if she lives and dresses 24/7, she's transgender
Here's a transvestite ...

300cb272e71c6dead29b3013673b767d02-16-rocky-horror.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Wow Im so glad you posted this Dani. One of the stories I mentioned earlier is from SecondCircle. Its called Elysium: The Chance. Glad I checked back in here. Been making my way through his stories and there is plenty to like.

Wow Im so glad you posted this Dani. One of the stories I mentioned earlier is from SecondCircle. Its called Elysium: The Chance. Glad I checked back in here. Been making my way through his stories and there is plenty to like.
Don't forget you can follow authors and get notified when they post something new. Authors are sad lonely creatures desperate for acknowledgement and attention so please, for their sake, give stories a rating and add a comment - it gives our pitiful lives some meaning :rose: ;)

Don't be bashful - post a link!
Here's mine ;)

Also cruzn2u2
She's not a transvestite if she lives and dresses 24/7, she's transgender
Here's a transvestite ...

300cb272e71c6dead29b3013673b767d02-16-rocky-horror.2x.h473.w710.jpg
You're not wrong, reading the comments really does mean a lot. I've followed you 🤗

Here is my ongoing series Camming down the rabbit hole I've been to busy dressing and playing with myself to write more on it and I'm quite a way song with another story but I am going to continue it later.

You're not wrong, reading the comments really does mean a lot. I've followed you 🤗

Here is my ongoing series Camming down the rabbit hole I've been to busy dressing and playing with myself to write more on it and I'm quite a way song with another story but I am going to continue it later.
I have read those, that is awesome. My favorite type of stories are the ones with dominant men or, honestly Futas, dominating men into being submissive.

Not long ago I read one (again I cant remember the name I really need to use favs) about a CD that had a horrible heartbreaking going out on town at the beginning. She was found by a woman that ran a hotel and basically made her dreams come true, gave her a makeover and hooked her up with a guy and later offered her the choice to stay on at the place and transition. It was really heartwarming but hot too.

That might be @SilkeeSmooth ’s “Made to Order” 👍

https://www.literotica.com/s/made-to-order-ch-01

Back