What is Your Favorite Erotic Subject to Write About?

What is Your Favorite Erotic Subject to Write About?​

As has been pointed out to me by more disciplined writers (or was that writers who crave being disciplined, I forget?) I’m sort of all over the place. I write:
  1. Semi-serious stories involving real people with real emotions
  2. Out and out strokers
  3. Sci-Fi and Supernatural
  4. Quasi-autobiographical stuff
  5. Satire and humor
  6. Even polemic
In terms of erotic subject, it’s the same story:

1. Lesbian
  2. BDSM (hetero and lesbian - with an emphasis on the B and M - don’t like humiliation or non-con BDSM)
  3. Romance (hetero and lesbian)
  4. Group (never posted in the group category, but lots of threesomes and moresomes, up to gang bangs)
  5. Anal (both hetero and lesbian)
  6. Interspecies (in Sci-Fi and Supernatural)
  7. Water-sports (mostly women giving, save for in a gang bang scenario)
  8. Female masturbation / toys
  9. Femdom (girl on girl / girl on boy)
  10. Futanari (once)
  11. Blow jobs, lots and lots of blow jobs (often with face-fucking)
  12. Clothing fetish - leather, latex, uniform, general lingerie
  13. Fisting (lesbian)
  14. Anal depth training (lesbian)
  15. Exhibitionist / Voyeur
Maybe eaiser to state what I don’t do:

1. Interracial (I have characters of different ethnicities, but it’s all just sex)
  2. Incest (except for my ill-advised first forays into the world of Lit - I actually might do a sister-centric I/T story, we’ll see)
  3. Non-con (save for satire, or a plot device in Supernatural)
  4. Reluctance (save for a sad story of a woman with poor self-esteem)
  5. Gay Male (as I’m scared of getting it all wrong)
  6. Mind control (that’s just more non-con, right?)
  7. T/CD (again scared of getting it all wrong)
Em

Last edited:
I've been stuck on the competitive nature of titfights and sexfights for 15-20 years now. Almost nothing else interests me beyond those, but I do like to throw in some humiliation stakes and involve me in the proceedings occasionally.

Dorms, sororities, and classrooms full of horny young women. And sometimes a guy.

Shaving of pubic hair. Spanking. Massage. Spreading oil or sunscreen or body wash.

Women who discover their attraction to each other during group sex with the guy they both/all like.

Sex while talking to someone else who doesn't know the person is having sex. Or sex with one person while talking, paying attention to, or kissing someone else.

Zombies.

J'écris beaucoup sur le thème du gang bang ou de l'abattage de salope. Je suis plus à l'aise sur ces sujets car je part de plans réels avec mon épouse que je rend à peine plus hard qu'ils n'étaient dans la vraie vie.

I'm currently writing I/R kind of LW stories because the second you introduce a black man into LW, the denizens go batshit crazy. I'm now adding a little age play, a senior male with a younger woman. When the trolls can't even get their own woman, a senior citizen hogging a young chick...! Lots of angst in all that!

But I also enjoy Romance, Sci-fi and Westerns.

Interesting question.

I started out writing a lot of Exhibitionist/ Voyeur stuff. Still one of my Go To categories so I suppose that's top of the list.

But I've also had a LOT of fun writing a genre I never really thought I'd write: Fantasy.

More specific, supernatural type fantasies. I've got three stories so far based on the same She-Demon and at least two more planned.

I am currently a fan of Incest stories. I find them the most enjoyable to write about. I love to write about the bond that is there already between a woman and her son that grows out of need or desire. The sudden realization that there is a much deeper love or connection there that they know they shouldn't indulge in, but do anyway.

To me, the first true love a man has is with his mother. It will always be there, even if over time it is tainted by family drama or what have you. His mother will always be his first true love. She is the one person that loves him the most. The one who gave birth to him, raised him and took care of him and gave him unconditional love. She is also the one closest to him that can awaken his sexual desires. A sister can do the same, but it is the mother that is his grand prize so to speak.

I also enjoy Horror. I love Werewolves and Vampires. I have two stories that I have been trying to work on. The Revenant and Hartford Woods. The Revenant goes back to the beginning of a vampire's awakening hundreds of years ago. The Hartford Woods story may end up getting scrapped and rewritten though. It's about a pack of werewolves who return home to the woods where their bloodline originated from. It ties in with The Revenant story as well.

In non-incest stories my MC is always a woman. I find women to be more than capable of being the strong lead. I am a big fan of female lead action movies. Sigourney Weaver, Michelle Rodriguez, Milla Jovovich, Cynthia Rothrock and others inspire me to create great female characters.
Chocolate

If we are talking smut, then it's stories that have seductive d/s powerplay (with a woman being on top)

My real thing are novel-sized high fantasy stories that would be a good and immersive read even if you removed all the sex from them. There aren't many of those around.

I've been stuck on the competitive nature of titfights and sexfights for 15-20 years now. Almost nothing else interests me beyond those, but I do like to throw in some humiliation stakes and involve me in the proceedings occasionally.

Titfight.png

giphy.gif

Every day, new doors are opened, and with it, new opportunities arrive. Seems I might have opened Pandora's Bachs. I thank you for the enlightening lesson.

Live and learn.
Some days the lessons we learn add value to our lives. Other days they don't.

I've been reading this thread thinking, my goodness, what a perverted bunch of kink-meisters you lot are, I'm so vanilla by comparison. Then I thought, wait, what does my body of work actually include...

In alphabetical story order:

older man, older woman, and the young woman who joins them
older man, younger woman, strangers meet on the daily commute
artist and writer's muse
tantra masseuse
older man, two younger women (okay, there's a common theme here)
young woman, indeterminate age man
older man and a younger couple
older man, older woman
two younger women, similar age man
young man, young woman
older man, older woman
older woman, young couple
young woman, older man
BDSM couple
horror yarn with a young man, older woman, shape-shifting girl

Enough already! Basically, stories about couples or threesomes, sometimes with age differences, sometimes not; lots of intimacy but not much kinky sex, ordinary lives, ordinary people who hang out in cafes; not much angst, not much drama, mutual respect and gender equality. Yep, pretty much vanilla ice-cream with chocolate topping and a cherry on top. And coffee. Lots of coffee.

For the framework of a larger narrative, I prefer Sci-Fi. These are stories I would write without the sex. I’m most proud of Lost Colony and Lost Ark.

But for standalone works I favor noncon/reluctance. I love to explore the power dynamic involving a woman manipulated into giving up her body, especially when it’s the result of her poor choices or arrogance.

I pretty much only write stories about impregnation/breeding, generally involving a young male protagonist aged 18-21 who gets at least two girls pregnant by the end of the story.

The main issue I have is actually completing a story before I start second guessing myself. Nobody else seems to write this sort of thing, so it's difficult to actually finish a story without feeling like my kink is so specific and random that nobody but me will possibly find what I'm writing remotely erotic.

Lots of impregnation fans. Details don't matter. I use the threat all the time in cheating stories. Write away and have fun.

I pretty much only write stories about impregnation/breeding, generally involving a young male protagonist aged 18-21 who gets at least two girls pregnant by the end of the story.

The main issue I have is actually completing a story before I start second guessing myself. Nobody else seems to write this sort of thing, so it's difficult to actually finish a story without feeling like my kink is so specific and random that nobody but me will possibly find what I'm writing remotely erotic.
Yeah. I'm still waiting to find people who find the same thing erotic as I do, although I have found a few. If I stumble across such a story I will definitely seek you out and share it.

Back