What is Your Favorite Erotic Subject to Write About?

What is Your Favorite Erotic Subject to Write About?​

I'm totally into Scifi, I haven't published too deeply into it here, but I am moving in that direction. I love fantasy (they're two different genres, not one!) and I have no idea why I love it so much. I also like to add a military theme to my work.

I pretty much only write stories about impregnation/breeding, generally involving a young male protagonist aged 18-21 who gets at least two girls pregnant by the end of the story.

The main issue I have is actually completing a story before I start second guessing myself. Nobody else seems to write this sort of thing, so it's difficult to actually finish a story without feeling like my kink is so specific and random that nobody but me will possibly find what I'm writing remotely erotic.

Yeah. I'm still waiting to find people who find the same thing erotic as I do, although I have found a few. If I stumble across such a story I will definitely seek you out and share it.

I've done a making babies story. Not too long but check my bio for Conference Room B Fuck Club.

Last edited:

I'm totally into Scifi, I haven't published too deeply into it here, but I am moving in that direction. I love fantasy (they're two different genres, not one!) and I have no idea why I love it so much. I also like to add a military theme to my work.
I wish SciFi and Fanatsy were separate. Coleoidphilia and Heaven & Hole don’t have much in common.

Well I guess FMCs who are petite, skinny blondes with freckles. But my point stands.

Em

[EDIT: and superpowers - eventually]

Female masturbation with toys combined with someone either obviously or discretely watching her. If it is her lover watching, then I like to have him masturbate and blow his load on her tits while watching.

Blowjobs (of course) ;)

Bondage/spanking

View attachment 2302962

giphy.gif

Every day, new doors are opened, and with it, new opportunities arrive. Seems I might have opened Pandora's Bachs. I thank you for the enlightening lesson.
I'm reminded of one of the Queen's Blade anime, where this chick has tits like hands and she fights with them. I usually don't like weird anime, but one of my exfiances liked it, and there was nudity, so....

I like scifi, but have none here. Hush, I don't need any new ideas right now. I got enough old new ideas in the wait.

I love the older woman/younger man dynamic. I have done some incest within that genre but not within the nuclear family. It's not my thing. But the hot aunt, MILF next door, best friend's mom, mother-in-law, or the stalking cougar, those are my loves.
so hot....old woman, younger man dynamic....kinkiest stuff on the planet

Last edited:
I like scifi, but have none here. Hush, I don't need any new ideas right now. I got enough old new ideas in the wait.
There's a few here, but Scifi has been so polluted with fantasy, solid SF is hard to find. I have nothing against fantasy, I just did 450,000 words on Terry Pratchett's discworld and am aching to do more, but I'm working on a good old fashioned 1950's style Space Opera for Geek Pride.

My thing seems to have become polyamory, swinging and bar pickups. Also nudism, with a side of exhibitionism. FMCs are insatiable.

Boundaries being reluctantly crossed, with hearts thumping in chests, goosebumps, limbs trembling and lower lips being bitten.

(And blowjobs. Those do seem to pop up. a lot.)

(And outdoor nudity.)

(Oh and dare games, stripping, annnnnd......:unsure: hmmmm....gonna need to get back to you)

Boundaries being reluctantly crossed, with hearts thumping in chests, goosebumps, limbs trembling and lower lips being bitten.

(And blowjobs. Those do seem to pop up. a lot.)

(And outdoor nudity.)

(Oh and dare games, stripping, annnnnd......:unsure: hmmmm....gonna need to get back to you)
love it, love slow gradual shattering of boundaries....lips shivering, seduction of old married MILf by a young stud

s
I'm currently writing I/R kind of LW stories because the second you introduce a black man into LW, the denizens go batshit crazy. I'm now adding a little age play, a senior male with a younger woman. When the trolls can't even get their own woman, a senior citizen hogging a young chick...! Lots of angst in all that!

But I also enjoy Romance, Sci-fi and Westerns.
sooo true.....BBC and a married lady....so hot

There's a few here, but Scifi has been so polluted with fantasy, solid SF is hard to find. I have nothing against fantasy, I just did 450,000 words on Terry Pratchett's discworld and am aching to do more, but I'm working on a good old fashioned 1950's style Space Opera for Geek Pride.
Yeah, I was watching something on scifi not too long ago where they brought that up. I might put a scifi on here one day. All of it that I've written is pure scifi, no magic or urban fantasy-ish.

Yeah, I was watching something on scifi not too long ago where they brought that up. I might put a scifi on here one day. All of it that I've written is pure scifi, no magic or urban fantasy-ish.
Really? The Sci Fi channel? They're the worst! Mixing in some (very rare) sci fi with fantasy, harry potter, horror, and (god save us) Sharknado I through XVI
The channel that brought us Lexx and Farscape, and Sliders and we end up with crap like Sharknado and Wynonna Erp.

I guess that I'm the odd one here. Romance is my big thing. I guess it's because that I'm a romantic at heart... seeing the world through rose-colored glasses.

I think that it's the emotional side of that type of story that i find that i can immerse myself in to the point that many... many times I find myself so emotionally attached to the characters that it becomes an emotional bond between me as the female character, or character, as the story just takes off on its own. I don't know how to describe it.

I've tried other areas that are still sitting in my 'work in progress' folder, but have not been able to get my juices flowing, so to speak.

All of my stories revolve around young small breasted women, because small breasts are my favorite. The women varying from late teens to mid-twenties, and the story is usually based on on some actual event from my past, but then just take off as my imagination takes over.

I put a lot of detail into the sex scenes. My goal is to try to get the reader to actually 'live' the moment without being the same old montage of the different sex acts that we've all read, and written about, and in some cases skip through to get back to the real story line.

Really? The Sci Fi channel? They're the worst! Mixing in some (very rare) sci fi with fantasy, harry potter, horror, and (god save us) Sharknado I through XVI
The channel that brought us Lexx and Farscape, and Sliders and we end up with crap like Sharknado and Wynonna Erp.
No, no, not on SYFY, I was watching a youtube video on scifi itself and how it's changed through time and whatnot. If it wasn't so long ago I'd link it, but I ain't trying to go that deep in my history when I spend hours almost everyday on there. I did finish a nine or ten part scifi show that were a collection of short films on one of my friends streaming apps. Had a few celebreties in it, Ana Paquin and what's his name from some Adam Sandler movies and the fellow kids meme come to mind. I've watched DUST short films on youtube, but most of them have sad endings and that annoys the shit outta me. Murderbots is interesting.

I guess that I'm the odd one here. Romance is my big thing. I guess it's because that I'm a romantic at heart... seeing the world through rose-colored glasses.

I think that it's the emotional side of that type of story that i find that i can immerse myself in to the point that many... many times I find myself so emotionally attached to the characters that it becomes an emotional bond between me as the female character, or character, as the story just takes off on its own. I don't know how to describe it.

I've tried other areas that are still sitting in my 'work in progress' folder, but have not been able to get my juices flowing, so to speak.

All of my stories revolve around young small breasted women, because small breasts are my favorite. The women varying from late teens to mid-twenties, and the story is usually based on on some actual event from my past, but then just take off as my imagination takes over.

I put a lot of detail into the sex scenes. My goal is to try to get the reader to actually 'live' the moment without being the same old montage of the different sex acts that we've all read, and written about, and in some cases skip through to get back to the real story line.
Nope. You're not. I think I said I was into romance earlier. If not, I am now. I write romance stories or at least stories that have it as a theme. With my failures in it and other issues, they're fantasies I can live through vicariously for some temporary happiness.

That's about where our accord ends, though. I ain't with the itty bitty tittie committee. Outside a scant few exceptions, chicks that look like they ain't hit puberty yet, just doesn't do it for me.

"What is Your Favorite Erotic Subject to Write About?"

Sex. Sex between two people, maybe three, maybe twelve, that is embedded in interesting circumstances and social and interprersonal dynamics. Sex that means something to at least one of the people involved, or challenges them, whether the sex itself is "meaningful" or not in the usual sense.

Pretty vanilla, I know, but I don't really have specific "things" I like. I have several specific things I don't like that are popular here, but for each of those, there is at least one story I've read that involves it that I have liked, because it was done as described above.

My guilty pleasure is writing incest stories. And older woman/younger guy stories. Add in a few feel good romances as well. I do like turning tropes on their heads if I can. So, instead of the guy getting the beautiful babe, it's a 'plain Jane' finding the gorgeous guy-next-door has fallen for her.

Back