What is Your Favorite Erotic Subject to Write About?

LonRivers

Really Experienced
I am currently a fan of Incest stories. I find them the most enjoyable to write about. I love to write about the bond that is there already between a woman and her son that grows out of need or desire. The sudden realization that there is a much deeper love or connection there that they know they shouldn't indulge in, but do anyway.

To me, the first true love a man has is with his mother. It will always be there, even if over time it is tainted by family drama or what have you. His mother will always be his first true love. She is the one person that loves him the most. The one who gave birth to him, raised him and took care of him and gave him unconditional love. She is also the one closest to him that can awaken his sexual desires. A sister can do the same, but it is the mother that is his grand prize so to speak.

I also enjoy Horror. I love Werewolves and Vampires. I have two stories that I have been trying to work on. The Revenant and Hartford Woods. The Revenant goes back to the beginning of a vampire's awakening hundreds of years ago. The Hartford Woods story may end up getting scrapped and rewritten though. It's about a pack of werewolves who return home to the woods where their bloodline originated from. It ties in with The Revenant story as well.

In non-incest stories my MC is always a woman. I find women to be more than capable of being the strong lead. I am a big fan of female lead action movies. Sigourney Weaver, Michelle Rodriguez, Milla Jovovich, Cynthia Rothrock and others inspire me to create great female characters.

Definitely group sex: gang-bangs, blow-bangs, DP, spit-roasts, etc. There's something very hot about all of the focus being on just one person, especially if it's a woman with agency/control over the situation. It's even more fun for me to write if the woman has a deeper connection with each of the participants, rather than it just being an encounter with strangers.

I love the older woman/younger man dynamic. I have done some incest within that genre but not within the nuclear family. It's not my thing. But the hot aunt, MILF next door, best friend's mom, mother-in-law, or the stalking cougar, those are my loves.

CFNM, all the way! Across many Literotica categories (eventually ALL!), but always, always CFNM. For me, there's just nothing sexier than a hot, handsome man being enjoyed by a fully clothed woman. End of (very simple) story. 😍

Wow! I thought that I was into some risque subjects! I feel pretty tame compared to some of these great subjects.

Incest is a favorite to write about because it's simple in many ways. The taboo is built in. It crosses a major line, so even in the plot is really simple, it does its job.

Office stories are another favorite of mine. Always loved the image of a professional woman. I've written many, but have taken a break from that lately.

Lesbian is another favorite.

Also crime erotica (detectives, mafia) but the interest in those types of stories vary here.

BDSM was a former favorite because, like incest, the taboo is built in. Sadly not many people read that catagory anymore so I don't write there anymore. Maybe someday I'll return to those themes and post in lesbian.

Degradation. Slowly stripping a self-possessed woman of her dignity. Especially in an office setting.

I'm still only trying to write something I'm satisfied with and haven't succeeded. The trouble is that without real-world consequences to consider, this seems to end up in a batshit insane story (in my hands).

I do like incest, and transgenders. Not sure if I have a favorite, though. Speaking of vampires; I was looking for a notebook to rewrite some story ideas and found a vampire incest story I started at one point.

I do like incest, and transgenders. Not sure if I have a favorite, though. Speaking of vampires; I was looking for a notebook to rewrite some story ideas and found a vampire incest story I started at one point.
My late Uncle gave me a copy of The Vampire Lestat many years ago. He first read it when he was in the Army and loved it. I was always intrigued by Lestat's love for his mother Gabrielle.

My late Uncle gave me a copy of The Vampire Lestat many years ago. He first read it when he was in the Army and loved it. I was always intrigued by Lestat's love for his mother Gabrielle.
I watched the movie because it's a cult classic and "because I had to", same with Lost Boys. I rode the vamp fad for a lil bit, but not like obssesed, though I did really like True Blood. Which as far as I know, is the only modern take that makes the reflection thing make sense; they have one, unless the mirror is an old silver one.

There wasn't much of that story I found, maybe a page and a half. It opened with the sister freaking out because something happened to her brother to where she had to turn him to save him, and freaking out because he was her brother. He didn't know her because he was a kid when she got kicked out, presumably for being turned, so he thought he was an only child. It's forbidden to turn family, because incestuous urges I'm guessing. Title is Bloodlust.

I watched the movie because it's a cult classic and "because I had to", same with Lost Boys. I rode the vamp fad for a lil bit, but not like obssesed, though I did really like True Blood. Which as far as I know, is the only modern take that makes the reflection thing make sense; they have one, unless the mirror is an old silver one.

There wasn't much of that story I found, maybe a page and a half. It opened with the sister freaking out because something happened to her brother to where she had to turn him to save him, and freaking out because he was her brother. He didn't know her because he was a kid when she got kicked out, presumably for being turned, so he thought he was an only child. It's forbidden to turn family, because incestuous urges I'm guessing. Title is Bloodlust.
Now I am in the mood to write a vampire story.

CFNM, all the way! Across many Literotica categories (eventually ALL!), but always, always CFNM. For me, there's just nothing sexier than a hot, handsome man being enjoyed by a fully clothed woman. End of (very simple) story. 😍
Pretty much this. My Fs tend to end up N at some point, but pretty much all of my stories involve one man and a group of women, and somehow or another that guy's gonna lose his clothes.

Favorite erotic subject to write about? Sex (was this a trick question?)

Hot moms and wives. Not necessarily living the lifestyle, but exploring and pushing sexual boundaries and overcoming societal pressure and internal struggle. Female exhibitionism.

Back