On what do you write?

I am a bit embarrassed to admit I don't even own a working computer anymore and write my stories on my phone which is quite laborious and a bit annoying at times. Anyone else?

I bought a Bluetooth keyboard on Amazon that'll fold in the middle. It's small enough that you can slip it into your back pocket, but big enough that it actually feels almost as big as a full size keyboard. It might've been like $20.

I picked it up after being out in some scenic spot and wishing I could just spend a few hours writing there. So now, I keep it in my glovebox for that reason.

It's not an amazing typing experience, but touchscreens drive me mad.

I am a bit embarrassed to admit I don't even own a working computer anymore and write my stories on my phone which is quite laborious and a bit annoying at times. Anyone else?
I write either on my phone on walks or on my computer when I am at home. I don't think there is any shame in writing on your phone. I mean my outlines are done on paper sometimes XD

I write almost exclusively on my desktop computer using MS Word. I dislike trying to write on a phone and am impressed that some can do that. I'm fortunate, I suppose, in that I'm an empty nester so it's easy to find lots of time to be uninterrupted at my computer.
I have envy. My writing is done in snatched seconds and some precious minutes, so my phone makes it possible.

Back