Authors: Name your personal favorite story

My personal favorite story that I've ever read on Literotica is Raped! which was written and posted by Christie052780 way back in 2003 (I found it many years later when I was old enough to sign up for Literotica). It's the first in a nine-part series, and it holds a special place in my heart because it was the series that got me interested in NC/R and impregnation erotica. My first story on Literotica, Intruder, was also loosely inspired by it.

Sadly, Christie's last post was in 2019 informing everyone that she had been diagnosed with terminal cancer, so she's no longer with us. She was an incredibly talented writer, and she wrote beautiful NC/R and impregnation stories, all of which you can still read on Literotica. She also wrote about her own experiences of being sexually assaulted and how writing NC/R stories was therapeutic for her in a poignant essay which you can read here.

I never had the pleasure of interacting with her, but Raped! remains my favorite story on Literotica, and Christie052780 my favorite erotica author.

RIP Christie.:cry:
I just read that story. What a loss! She was a great writer! I'll be going through the rest of her work.

I just read that story. What a loss! She was a great writer! I'll be going through the rest of her work.
That's poignant. I understand non-con when a victim writes it as therapy, or because they're now permanently wired that way because of harm done to them, but when perpetrators write it then pull the old, "But it's only fantasy" line - that's a big no for me. I "get" non-con in the Christie 052780 sense, but I could never write it, nor do I find it erotic.

Back