Tit Spanking

I luv hard tit and nipple play....especially after pumping my nips to the limit.....dressed slutty sexy in heels...ready to be used...standing and tied spread eagle.....all my body parts exposed for spanking, groping, pinching pulling and probing! Play hard with me....love to be used for your pleasure!!!!!

Last edited:
I really enjoy tit play, especially with someone who knows what they're doing. Having very large boobs I find that my nipples aren't as sensitive as others seem to be, intense play with my tits and nipples seem to be the answer. My partner pulls, twists and works my nipples until I'm very excited but also slaps and works my huge boobs. I didn't expect to be able to say this but I much prefer having my tits smacked over my ass.

My wife has always loved having hers slapped but she has never like her nipples played with.

I love the feeling and sound of my lovers hands spanking, my breast flesh. The redness on my tits afterward is a pleasant reminder of how sexy having my tits spanked is.😊
Mmmmm...want to grope ...and slap...pinch....and suck.....as you ride on top........

I love the feeling and sound of my lovers hands spanking, my breast flesh. The redness on my tits afterward is a pleasant reminder of how sexy having my tits spanked is.😊
Your breasts are beautiful like you, and them being pierced is a huge bonus in my eyes beautiful xx thank you.

Your breasts are beautiful like you, and them being pierced is a huge bonus in my eyes beautiful xx thank you.
Awe, thanks for that Stan.🥰
that is exactly right.. and done right it is mind bending a make me so weak in the knees lol
Sorry for listening in but I couldn’t help but think it’s all part of breast pleasure!

Awe, thanks for that Stan.🥰

Sorry for listening in but I couldn’t help but think it’s all part of breast pleasure!
Binding my tits in black rubber halter strips.......clamping my nipples with chained alligator clips...let's grope and pull each other's nips......making each other squirm and squeal with pain and pleasure........

Yes he did and I almost Peed myself. It hurts so much.
Mmmmm I’d love to have my hands on those clamps and have you pee yourself. Let me get a lick after.

Bet your nipples looked so gorgeous once he released those from your nipples. I put a binder clip on an admin assistant once and that was spectacularly sexy

Your tits are sooo fucking hot and red from a good hard spanking Marcie....would love hard tit and nipple play with you.....

Last edited:
Back