Tit Spanking

I just love that it takes so little effort on the part of the top to cause so much wonderful pain in my tits. The nail in a little finger driven into my nipple, a flick of the wrist with a whipping toy or household object. That it can be such a casual action to make me scream really appeals to me. It just feels so powerless! I just love it!

I love how you describe the various ways to deliver pain to your tits, (I never thought of the nail of the little finger ;) ) So many common household items can be used to deliver erotic pain -- no need for expensive "toys" and equipment.

You mention how you feel so powerless. I'm curious if you're tied down or restrained during these scenes.

I love how you describe the various ways to deliver pain to your tits, (I never thought of the nail of the little finger ;) ) So many common household items can be used to deliver erotic pain -- no need for expensive "toys" and equipment.

You mention how you feel so powerless. I'm curious if you're tied down or restrained during these scenes.
I don’t get tied up very much and if I am it’s usually hands tied behind my back. I’m very obedient so I’m powerless by choice not by rope.

I don’t get tied up very much and if I am it’s usually hands tied behind my back. I’m very obedient so I’m powerless by choice not by rope.
I see. I'm curious if he has ever tested your obedience by pushing your pain/pleasure envelope to the point where you would actually have to be restrained to continue?

that could be scary but hot and very exciting
So far as I know, there are no measurable physiological differences between the state of being scared and that of being excited, particularly sexually. Respiration, blood pressure, neurotransmitters, erectile tissue, you name it!

The crafty male has always tried to take female partners to scary movies to benefit from this fact.

I see. I'm curious if he has ever tested your obedience by pushing your pain/pleasure envelope to the point where you would actually have to be restrained to

Well, tits are organs so I wouldn’t want to push the envelope too much up top. But I’ve taken the cane on my ass without needing to be restrained.

So far as I know, there are no measurable physiological differences between the state of being scared and that of being excited, particularly sexually. Respiration, blood pressure, neurotransmitters, erectile tissue, you name it!

The crafty male has always tried to take female partners to scary movies to benefit from this fact.
When it comes to impact play my rule is you need to have your own of whatever you’re beating on me.

Well, tits are organs so I wouldn’t want to push the envelope too much up top. But I’ve taken the cane on my ass without needing to be restrained.
Yeah, the jury is out on whether regular severe breast abuse (I'm thinking compression, flogging/whipping more than hand spanking) may result in injury other than the obvious pain, bruising and (let's be realistic about those whips) minor bleeding. And I seriously doubt we will ever have rigorous science to support one or the other conclusion: I just can't imagine how you could design a reliable study. (Hell, I'm no ethics expert: It may not even be morally permissible to do such a study!)

OTOH, as an infrequent practice, I gotta doubt it is more hazardous than probably a dozen or more bad habits you and I have and engage in daily.

As joy-killing as it may be, it's simply true that "moderation in all things" does a body good.

Last edited:
Yeah, the jury is out on whether regular severe breast abuse (I'm thinking compression, flogging/whipping more than hand spanking) may result in injury other than the obvious pain, bruising and (let's be realistic about those whips) minor bleeding. And I seriously doubt we will ever have rigorous science to support one or the other conclusion: I just can't imagine how you could design a reliable study. (Hell, I'm no ethics expert: It may not even be morally permissible to do such a study!)

OTOH, as an infrequent practice, I gotta doubt it is more hazardous than probably a dozen or more bad habits you and I have and engage in daily.

As joy-killing as it may be, it's simply true that "moderation in all things" does a body good.
My tits my rules.

Any females into having their tits spanked and slapped? My ex nipples used to get hard and sensitive when i spanked those nice tits of hers...share your experiences
Not my cuppa. Too scared they'll be damaged. Breast cancer etc. Suck them tease them. Twist my nipples.

Oh yea, as far as scary movies definitely makes sense.

Back