Throat fucking

when I first started training my gag reflex I used to make sure my stomach was empty apart from drinking a lot of water so that if I did gag too hard it wouldn't burn my throat or his cock. I recently saw a video where someone was using milk instead of water and I think this would work even better to prevent that raw throat feeling as well as being a good lubricant.:kiss:
Nowadays I have to really try to gag if my partner likes the sound and feeling. And to tell you the truth I do love that gagging feel, it accentuates the feeling of helplessness and makes me cum so hard when His cock is deep in my throat. :devil:
So....the new fake is gagging not orgasm?

:)

Just joking. I like your attitude.

On my back, legs in the air, cock up my ass, second sort of straddle. My chest, cock is at perfect mouth level when ur head is on a pillow, it gives u good control sucking, and I love being face fucked in that way....

And I don't mean occasionally making her take it a few times but I mean twisting fingers in the base of her hair so you have complete control and rutting down her throat so that saliva boils up over your cock, running down your balls and over her jutting breasts as she struggles to breath in between the invasive thrusts...

This is for me the absolute pinnacle of Dominance and control I love to do in the bedroom. I love having my lovers come to me as I sit and kneel in front of me, then take my thick cock in their mouth. Before long I have my fist tightly bound up in her hair, my hand pushing her head down onto much cock even as I thrust upward with my hips. My goal is to fuck her throat hard and make her gag in the process.

Mmm...oh yeah, nothing like a good face fuck!! :D

thats what i experienced too with my girlfriend... when i go over the top what i think... then she can squirt without me touching her... just fucking her throat very deep....and then i cum inside her mouth....mm makes me hard..

I can't wait to do this again. I was with one guy who was very thick and long and would make me take his cock beyond gagging and deep down. I felt so controlled and slutty. :)

Hello all,

I would really like to learn how to deep throat because I now older guys really like it. But I have never been able to do it all the way.

When I am sucking, I try to relax my mouth so I can be more flexible, but I few times my back teeth are scrapping his cock. My mouth is really small but I have been told I am really good at sucking off.
I usually grab his balls and twirl my tongue around the tip of his head. When I am going in and out, I kind of hook my tongue up and usually rubs on the guys big vein area, massaging his cock. I did this for my bf and he came all over my face! It was soooo sexy!

but I sometimes feel like am only trying to compensate for my inability to take him all the way down my throat :(

Lilly

I never found it particularly difficult to be able to take a cock all the way down my throat. I just takes some determined practice. I started out as a teenager sucking my best friend's very big cock but I would do it practically every day and often twice the same day. I really enjoyed doing it and I really liked the way his cock felt deep in my mouth. When he was close to cumming he would get very excited and he would push my head down very hard. I got used to this so over time he was able to force his cock deeper and deeper until one day his cock went all the way into my throat. I liked how this felt and as I got better at doing this, I would open up my throat to make it easier for him. Practice and determination are all you need. It also helps if you love sucking cock and being a cocksucker as much as I do.

Not a skill that many have.

Throating isn't something that many can do, the one performing the act has to truly love to give head.
My ex of 8 yrs would sharpen her skills 3-5 times a wk and even though I was the one recieving, she would often reach the big O when she knew I was reaching the point of no return. It's bad enough that we separate and that she left me but to lose someone with that perticular skill set borders on cruel and unusual punnishment.
I'm not even sure that I'll find another that could be as good as her but I really don't know how to broach the subject with potential suiters.

Deep Throating

To give a bow job which turns in to a deep throat is an art form, because guys equipment is not all the same size, some adjustments may be necessary, and one has to understand anatomy, that will allow a cock to enter a mouth, then throat with out choking it takes pratise my both sexes to really enjoy the feeling and enjoyment that the end result can bring. The main thing is to get the cock past the point which causes him to gag and gasp for breath.

In order to practice, get in a position where you can tilt your head in such a way that your mouth and throat lie almost in a straight line. The best way to accomplish this position is to lie on your back on the bed with your head positioned just over the edge and tipped sharply back. This position will put your mouth and throat nearly in a line and will allow him to approach on his knees giving you full control over how much of his cock you can take. You can then gently guide him in and out of your mouth at your own pace by grasping his buttocks and pulling / pushing him. Keep a firm grip on his cock with your lips and keep your tongue as straight as possible.

It is possible that not everyone will learn the "Deep Throat" technique until several sessions have been completed but this should not stop you from practicing. You must learn to allow your throat to relax completely and breathe through your nose instead of your mouth.

If you would like some lessons pm me, one needs to practice and can do with out a real cock

using my mouth to bring a person to orgasm. The first time I experienced a guy who was truly determined to use my mouth for his pleasure was a truly erotic experience! The best was when his cock got real hard and my head was in his hands and he started shooting large quantities of cum down my throat. There was so much cum that it was squirting out the sides of my mouth. It was great!!

YES!!! I share this fetish. In everyday life I am a masculine guy, but when I get on my knees I become a being whose sole purpose is to pleasure a man's cock. I like it when he calls me names and I LOVE it when he takes my head in his hands and takes over the tempo. Feeling him thrust his hips as he uses my mouth is amazing. I love the "head hanging over the edge of bed" position too. Love how his hard cock feels going into my throat as his heavy balls slide back and forth over my forehead eyes and nose. Mmmmm.

That amazing feeling as his cock 'pops' through that constriction at the back of my mouth and surges deep into my throat is so delightfully exciting. It accompanies the willing recognition of my role of being a committed cocksucker

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that feeling!

Back