Throat fucking

A little assistance....

So i have a new girl who is wayyyy into this but ive never throatfckd anyone before!! o_O'
Anyone have any tips or advice???? :devil:

Natural Talent

I have virtually no gag reflex, so deep throat fucking is easy for me to do with hardly any effort...just open wide & let them fuck away at my mouth. Its a turn on yes...and when done right I can actually get off from it.

I have virtually no gag reflex, so deep throat fucking is easy for me to do with hardly any effort...just open wide & let them fuck away at my mouth. Its a turn on yes...and when done right I can actually get off from it.

Wow...you are wasted in Utah... :)

And I don't mean occasionally making her take it a few times but I mean twisting fingers in the base of her hair so you have complete control and rutting down her throat so that saliva boils up over your cock, running down your balls and over her jutting breasts as she struggles to breath in between the invasive thrusts...

Absolutely my favorite thing in the world! I LOVE having no control and just taking his cock as deep as he can thrust. I love being called his dirty little slut and gagging and having saliva drip down my face. I love it even more when he makes me beg him to fuck my mouth :)

Absolutely my favorite thing in the world! I LOVE having no control and just taking his cock as deep as he can thrust. I love being called his dirty little slut and gagging and having saliva drip down my face. I love it even more when he makes me beg him to fuck my mouth :)

whoever "he" is, is one lucky fella.

whoever "he" is, is one lucky fella.

well thank you ;) i hope he thinks so... i honestly think i beg him everyday to let me suck his cock.. simply because I LOVE when he cums on my face.. Hope he never gets tired of me lol

Last edited:
well thank you ;) i hope he thinks so... i honestly think i beg him everyday to let me suck his cock.. simply because I LOVE when he cums on my face.. Hope he never gets tired of me lol

if he does, let me know. where have you been all my life ? ;)

how about holding her nose while the cock is down her throat? like breath play? i love making her gag.. he eyes instantly water, and i love slapping her titties REALLY HARDDDD :mad:;)

I would really love to experience that.

Sorry i only do females.

But yeah i would get a mistress to use a strap on you... make sure she reallllly goes for it, and makes you go red in the face! Your throat should feel VERY soar afterwards.. Ive had it "done" to me when i was younger. She was a busty mistress and i loved it, i was 18 then! ;)

My gag reflex is, unfortunately, pretty strong, which can spoil the fun somewhat:eek:

Same here, I'm easily able to accept a vigorous throat fucking from even a big cock! I LOVE the way it feels!! And I've also had an orgasm while having my throat fucked.

I love it. So degrading, so nasty. I had a half-Mexican girl as a fuck-buddy a few years ago who loved getting throat-fucked. I'd lay her on her back, with her head hanging off upside down. So hot seeing her neck bulge as I thrusted in and her mascara running with her tears. Mmmm.

I love it. So degrading, so nasty. I had a half-Mexican girl as a fuck-buddy a few years ago who loved getting throat-fucked. I'd lay her on her back, with her head hanging off upside down. So hot seeing her neck bulge as I thrusted in and her mascara running with her tears. Mmmm.

This is how I first squirted/gushed. Yes it was awesome feeling it happen to me. I loved the feeling as the head of his cock 'popped' thru the tight ring of my throat.

I so agree with you on that point. I LOVE LOVE LOVE giving up control and being used by being throat fucked...hair in a tight grip and just being fucked until he cums in your throat...soooooooooo hot!
how about laying the nice girl turned total throat fucking slut over the end of a couch, so her back was arched and her neck too. Those tits would be shouting to sky and that mouth'd be so inviting.

I can't decide whether I'd just immediately attack the throat or start with a little bit of pussy licking. She'd get really hot on that. But why wait?

:)

This is how I first squirted/gushed. Yes it was awesome feeling it happen to me. I loved the feeling as the head of his cock 'popped' thru the tight ring of my throat.

Now that is incredibly hot... I've only dated one girl with no gag reflex, which was awesome, but one who cums while getting throat fucked, wow.

Last edited:

That amazing feeling as his cock 'pops' through that constriction at the back of my mouth and surges deep into my throat is so delightfully exciting. It accompanies the willing recognition of my role of being a committed cocksucker

Whoaa... *thud.. Mmmm

Cleardiamond and I are feeling the same way, listening to these doms describe how they use a submissive mouth... I can practically feel the vein pulsing on my tongue just from reading this...& really hope to be put on video as its done to me... I want to see what he sees...

My gag reflex is, unfortunately, pretty strong, which can spoil the fun somewhat:eek:

when I first started training my gag reflex I used to make sure my stomach was empty apart from drinking a lot of water so that if I did gag too hard it wouldn't burn my throat or his cock. I recently saw a video where someone was using milk instead of water and I think this would work even better to prevent that raw throat feeling as well as being a good lubricant.:kiss:
Nowadays I have to really try to gag if my partner likes the sound and feeling. And to tell you the truth I do love that gagging feel, it accentuates the feeling of helplessness and makes me cum so hard when His cock is deep in my throat. :devil:

Back