This is a first... definitely a lil' nervous

Grand pics, absolutely grand. Don't stay away for so long next time!

Love your pictures....you are very beautiful your body is amazing please continue to share with us

got a new job!!! :D

Here are a couple more to hold ya over till later, hope you like! :devil:

was just wondering if anyone knows how to change the file size of a picture, i have more but the file size is too big and i have no clue how to change that... i do know how to change the pixels though...

Well clothes off, as far as I can see, you have all the right bits in all the right places..…beautiful 😇

Wow! Just been checking out your thread here and the pictures. What a stunning beauty you are. I especially like the one of you in front of the window. How I would like to be walking by when that was taken! Simply gorgeous.

Yes, just checking to see if you posted anything new. You are definitly one sexy lady. You are beautiful and your body is perfect. I like the smile that you shared in the one picture. Fabulous. You are building quite the fan clib here.

Early days

We have posted these before and people have liked them but this is me in my 20's.
Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back