Thief of Perlan (Closed for Myself and ThePhoenixMan)

Lord Russell was pleased to listen to the young thief submit herself to his will. He was excited, yet not foolishly enough that he didn't consider her words as merely a means to bring about her torture. But that did not matter, for her spitfire mouth had said the words. That was the first step in breaking her will.

The next step, Lord Russell knew, would be to break her mind so that she truly believed the words that came from her mouth. That would take longer, but he was prepared for the battle. He was well rested, Alys, on the other hand, had very little sleep. How much fight she'd have was yet to be tested.

The lord moved to the chained maiden and pressed his large form against her bound and stretched body, once again, pinning her firmly against the cold stone. He delighted in the way she lurched toward him in an effort to get away from the bitter cold against her back. He stayed pressed hard against her, his swollen groin pressed tightly to her lower belly, his chest in her face. He ground against her in a knowing fashion, creating enough friction to cause his manhood to swell even more than it already was.

Slowly and with intentional purpose, he ran his hands along her sides, running his thumbs under the swell of her breasts, mashed into his chest. The feel of her body flinching to his blatant touch was exactly what he wanted. However, he didn't linger there too long, moving up along her outstretched arms instead. He settled upon her shackles and massaged her wrists, still encased within the large steel clasps. Lord Russell snickered as he abruptly stepped away, leaving Alys to slump limply once again, no longer supported by his presence. The pain obviously ripped through her as she shrieked.

Lord Russell moved to the wall where the chains held Alys strung up. He tugged on the links, almost pulling the light lass entirely off the floor before removing the links from the hook! He let the links slip through his hand, one link at a time, gradually lowering the thief to the floor. At the point she was soundly on the floor, Lord Russell let go of the chains. Alys dropped to the dirt and stone floor, unable to support herself on her weakened legs, her arms dropping like dead weights. She lay slumped her arms and legs obviously stiffened from being in that position for so long.

Lord Russell removed the shackles from her wrists as she lay helpless beneath him. He reattached them to the wall for future use if necessary. Returning his attention to Alys, he pulled up a stool and sat upon it, watching the young girl in silence as she groaned and moaned loudly, the blood returning to her limbs that had been stretched for so long. "Stand before me when you are ready," he finally commanded, continuing to wait for her to stand before him.

He did not know how much time was being spent watching her, but it did take a considerable amount of time for Alys to gather up enough strength to stand before him as prescribed with her head down, eyes looking at the floor she was standing upon. She was still weak, her wobbling and quivering legs an indication of that fact. She appeared to have been chilled, tiny bumps adorning her flesh from neck to toe.

"Now, we shall see how grateful you have learned to be!" His voice was thick and reverberated off the walls of the small confined space. "If it is out of this cell, you wish to be, then it shall be that you will strip bare for me!"

Lord Russell crossed his arms and sat patiently ...

Alys simply gazed dazedly at the floor as his footsteps walked across the stone floor towards her.She groaned in pain and disgust as he pressed his bulk against her and instantly lurched forward to try and escape the freezing cold wall. She shut her eyes tightly against the sniggering face of her tormentor and clenched her jaw with disgust as he rubbed himself lewdly against her and she felt sick as she felt him harden against her exhausted body.

She felt his hands slowly starting to creep to her breasts and she flinched away from them but it was over after what seemed like hours to her his hands continued to trail their way up her arms and she resisted the urge to jerk her arms away when she knew this would probably end in certain punishment. Why not bend to his will now and strike once he let his guard down and she was out of this god forsaken prison?! She sighed with slight relief as he massaged her aching and extremely sore wrists but it was shortlived and she shrieked and esploded with pain as he moved away and her wrists were yanked in the manicals. She hung there panting her hair swaying in front of her face.

But her ordeal was far from over and she felt a tug at her wrist and heart the rattle of the chains being pulled, she felt herself being pulled upwards and she winced as she was streched onto her tiptoes but slowly she began to lower until her feet touched the floor, something they had not done in hours but no sooner had her feet hit the floor the chains were dropped and her body not being able to support her weight after being manacled so long slumped to the floor. Her face was scrunched up in a painful grimace and her whole body felt stiff through her haze she felt the manacles at her wrists being released and she groaned with pain as the blood came rushing back to her arms with a vengance "oh shit... god it hurts!"

She nearly screamed with anger as she heard his cocky voice call from the stool "Stand before me when you are ready," she breathed in deeply to calm herself down and slowly after several wobbles she stood before him her body swaying from side to side,screaming with pain. She kept her eyes on the floor scared that her true feelings would show cleary in them.

"Now, we shall see how grateful you have learned to be!" His voice was thick and reverberated off the walls of the small confined space. "If it is out of this cell, you wish to be, then it shall be that you will strip bare for me!"

Her head shot up and she winced, she stared at him about to open her mouth and tell him where to go but instead she thought of her freedom and merely nodded silently. Slowly as if underwater she moved her arms to the dress straps , pain shooting through her stiffened limbs. She took a very deep breath and tugged the straps down before letting the dress fall and pool at her feet , her eyes streaked with tears of humility but a fire still there but dimmer. She had no bra, she had not been able to afford one on the streets. Her nipples had stiffened in the cold and bruises and scars old and new were scattered over her body from years of fighting off violence. She wore a pair of tattered underwear , she stared at them briefly before ripping the flimsy material easily off, she could not bare to tug them down, her body still aching with pain.

When she finished undressing she simply stared at the lord her face cold and without emotion, her eyes unreadable, he had taken away her pride, and she hated him for it.

Lord Russell was quite pleased that the peasant thief submitted to his desires and stripped herself bare, standing before his intensely gazing eyes. He watched with great delight, sitting on his perch as she fidgeted in place, the cool air assaulting her skin, puckering her pert nipples deliciously. He did not move, making sure Alys knew quite well that he was gazing upon her naked flesh. His eyes roved down and settled upon the 'V' of fine curls nestled at the upper juncture of her young thighs.

"DON'T LOOK AT ME!" The lord barked, noting that Alys had dared to look at him, as she stood. "Eyes on the floor! Don't raise your head unless told to do so!"

He rose from his stool finally and slowly circled the prisoner. The dim light from the single oil lamp cast an eery orange glow to her otherwise pink flesh. As he circled the subdued female, he studied her shapely curves, and her tight, firm ass. Around, and around he stalked, much like a vulture circling over its prey. He never spoke a word, only smiling, liking what he saw.

Lord Russell moved to a nearby wall, and fetched a long length of thin leather. He made a loop on one end of the leather and slipped it over Alys' right wrist, and tugged. The loop tightened, and he pulled her arm behind her back. Grabbing her left wrist, he pulled her left arm back and folded her arms together, behind her back. He looped the leather over and around her left arm, over and over again, binding her arms together. Alys' right wrist was tied to her left elbow and her left wrist to her right elbow. The length of leather was lashed tightly enough that no flesh was visible through the carefully banded strip of leather. It looked as if Alys' arms were secured together through a leather sleeve.

Confident that he had done an adequate job of binding her, Lord Russell circled to her front once again, staring at her discomfort and shame. With her hands behind her back, in folded fashion, her breasts were thrust out more prominently than before. He stared at her, her head hung low.

He reached out with his hand and stroked her head, combing her tussled tresses back away from her face, tucking what he could behind her ears. "I'm still not quite sure I can trust you, so my trust you will have to earn over time. I did promise to take you from this hell hole, so soon we will go, but first ... one more thing."

Lord Russell moved to the stone wall once more, and this time retrieved a short length of steel chain. Upon each end of the chain was a tiny, circular clamp. Walking back to his captive, he danced his fingers over her puckered nipples, hardening them even more than they were, thanks to the attention he was giving them. He waited for Alys to snap her head up and give him some foul remark. She had almost done so, catching herself just before doing so, biting her lip and keeping her head bowed.

Then, unexpectedly, he slipped a clamp over each nipple and closed them firmly, listening to the yelp escape from Alys' lungs. There she now stood with a chain dangling between her clamped nipples. Lord Russell took it one step further, attaching a leash to the chain before walking out the door, with Alys in tow. He tugged on the leash which pulled the chain and her nipples, bringing a quickened step as she hastened to keep up with him as he led her out of the dank dungeon. He pulled her along the stairwell, bringing her up to the main floor, and then into the great room, where a raging fire was burning, warming the place considerably.

A large bear skin lay on the floor in front of the fire. The head of the bear, along with other hunted trophies were mounted on the walls surrounding the room. He stood Alys on the rug in front of the roaring fire. He dropped the leash so that it dragged on the floor. Without turning back to her, he moved to the fire, to stoke it some more, and move some of the burning logs around.

"Kneel," he commanded, still not turning to face Alys.

The bindings that were holding her arms and the clamps at her nipples were making it hard for her to keep pace with him. If she fell behind, the pull at her nipples made her speed up so she wouldn't fall.

She followed as best she could into the great hall and was glad for the warmth of the fire as they got to the bear skin rug.

She did as he had asked and kneeled on the rug in front of the fire. She knew if she bidded her time just a little, she might be able to get away from him. But, there was something about him that was exciting her. Her only wish at t he moment was for food and maybe a warm place to sleep. She was having a hard time staying awake as she knelt behind him. Although he was holding the chain that was attached to her, he had yet to acknowledge her since they left the dungeon.

As covertly as she could, she raised her eyes trying to get a look at him better. Her hair was helping to hide where her eyes were looking, and she was staring at the backside of this man. He was so much taller than she was and a lot broader. It both frightened and excited her. She still had no firm idea of what the lord planned to do with her, but she was certain that it was of a sexual nature.

Lord Russell stood in front of the great hearth, the warmth of the fire taking the chill from his body. He knew it was also warming the thief behind him, able to tell by the slack in the chain leash that she had lowered, whether to her knees or not, he did not know. With her folded arms bound behind her back, as they were, he was sure she was a beautiful sight for anyone that looked upon them.

"When ye kneel, ye shall do so with knees parted, ye bottom on your heels and ye back straight, shoulders squared, head held high, though eyes cast on the floor. That is the respect I deserve young maiden, and I shall expect nothing less."

Though he was blocking the heat, he was sure she was reveling in the warmth of the room, the softness of the bear rug beneath her knees was definitely more comfortable than the conditions in the hard, stone walled dungeon. It would be some time before he allowed her certain freedoms. He could not trust a thief to give her the use of her hands and arms as of yet. Those would be privileges carefully monitored, and which would have to be greatky earned.

Still not turning to face her, he finally asked. "Alys of Perlan, dost thou repent and humbly place yourself at the whim of your Lord now?" He waited for her replly before turning to face her ...

Alys did as she was told and placed her feet under her bottom, she spread her knees just slightly, and squared her shoulders. She raised her head just enough to seem as if she had it full erect, but her hair stayed over her eyes.

She watched him careful as he stood by the hearth. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. He wanted herr to repent for stealing food that she had despreately needed. Although she was sorry she had to resort to theivery, she thought it was much better than becoming a whore in the streets.

"My Lord," she began, trying not to sound obstainate, "although I regret stealing for my supper, I can not say that I repent. I was left with no other option. I will not become some whore to the men of the village just for a bite to eat. I would rather take my chances with you, My Lord."

He had turned to face her and she wasn't sure she liked the look she saw in his eyes. She wanted to cower away from him, but knew it was useless. She had just made another error in speech and prepared for him to hit her.

Lord Russell wheeled around and glared down at the young lass who dared to talk to him in such a manner that he still considered to be disrespectful. He dropped the chain leash upon the stone floor of the hearth, directly in front of the raging fire. The sound of each link of heavy chain hitting the floor, combined with the sound of subsequent metal links falling upon other metal links, creating a musical tune of short duration. He considered the fiery-tongued-lass to be quite lucky she couldn't see his displeasure.

Rather than strike her, he quickly moved behind her, no longer blocking the heat from her. Only lifting her slightly, he moved her considerably forward, towards the fire, the intense heat, now in sharp contrast to the damp cold she had been accustomed to in the dungeon. The stone beneath her knees, quite warm. The fire now, not only bringing a warm hue to her flesh,was also heating the chains and clamps attached to her swollen nipples.

"I don't know if that is such a wise decision Alys of Perlan! A whore to a man who puts food in your mouth, may be a better choice, for a lass with such a wicked tongue. If ye fail to control that tongue, and put ye temper in check, ye may very well wish ... NO ... beg ... to be a whore to the common man, rather than suffer what I may have in store for ye!"

Alys knew she had made a grave error as soon as he walked behind her. Hearing the chain clinking to the floor put more fear in her than the look she saw in his eyes.

Her knees felt warm as did her body as she was forced closer and closer to the fire. After a few moments, shefelt the chain heating on her swollen nipples. It was both pleasure and pain after being cold for so long. She knew not to move, but tried to move just a little father back from the hearth, only to feel his legs at her back, halting any type of retreat. She moaned just slightly at the intense heat that now seemed to envelope her body. It was almost too intense for her. She could feel sweat starting to form on her naked skin.

If ye fail to control that tongue, and put ye temper in check, ye may very well wish ... NO ... beg ... to be a whore to the common man, rather than suffer what I may have in store for ye!"

"My Lord, no disrespect, but I will NEVER beg to be a man's whore." she said to him, even though there was fear in her voice. She had no idea what he might have in store for her, other than mutilation, but it was far better than being made to lay with different men for her food.

All her life, she had been raised to be with only one man, and that was something she couldn't let go of that easily. She sat there, enduring the heat that now seemed to burn her skin, waiting to see what would happen next.

Lord Russell understood what she was saying but it mattered none to him, for it was the forked tongue that she had developed over the years as a thief that was getting her in deeper trouble with him. No one in his land dared speak to him in such words, whether speaking from the heart or not. His people, especially his staff, and most definitely his slaves, were entitled to their opinions, but dared not share them unless specifically asked for. He had long gorwn accustomed to the replies of, 'Yes Sir', Immediately my lord', and so on, without any words of defiance or opposition to what he said.

"Your words, Alys of Perlan, are what most trouble me and what bring about my displeasure. It is ye wicked tongue of disrespect which ye should learn the taste of, for biting it would be much better for ye than what is to come."

He circled in front of Alys and picked up the hot chain, each link warming from the fire, making it taut and inserting a link through a hook just above the flames, the hook meant for the kettle pot and not her leash. The lass' nipples were stretched taut towards the open flame, growing hotter and hotter with each passing moment. Kneeling where she was, Alys could only scoot closer to the flames to alleviate the pain, in which case, she may easily get burned. It mattered not to Lord Russell at this point.

Above the fireplace, upon the mantle, he placed his hand, curling it about a thin wisp, taken from a nearby oak on his property. From her vantage, so close to the fire, she could not see what he had retrieved, as he moved behind her again.

"Alys of Perlan, ye shall be punished for ye wicked tongue, and punished until ye learn how to speak to ye lord."

What followed, was only the sound of something slicing through the air, the 'swish' of the thin stick loud enough over the crackling of the flames, just before it had kissed the flesh of her rounded bottoms, pressed against her heels with an even louder, 'CRACK'!

She had jumped, her body reacting to the initial contact lurching her and her taut, and most likely, throbbing with heat nipples towards the open flames, before she recoiled pressing her bottom to her heels once more. Her thieving hands, and arms, were still folded neatly, bound together behind her back, she teetering on keeping herself from falling into the flames.

The next time the 'swish' of the oak was heard, he could see her body flinch, muscles tightening, readying for the contact. However, this time it was the soles of her upturned feet which felt the thin oak as it made contact with both arches at the same time.

"Beg for forgiveness Alys. Beg for mercy Alys. Beg ye lord, for only I can stop the pain!"

At first all she could feel was the intene heat from the fire. She had wanted warmth, but not like this, this was too intense. She felt as if her nipples were noopt only being burned, but ripped from her body.

She kept her head down as she saw him come to stand in front of her. She saw him pick up something, but couldn't see what it was.

The first crack across her bare bottom stung and pleasured her. She haqd never experienced anything quite like it. She flinched slightly, which brought her close to the fire. She quickly moved herself back away from the fire a bit, being careful to keep her balance.

When the second swat hit her bare feet, she couldn't help but fall face first on the floor. She screamed for the first time at the pain it caused.

"Beg for forgiveness Alys. Beg for mercy Alys. Beg ye lord, for only I can stop the pain!"

She knew that he wanted her to beg, but still couldn't make her self do it. She prepared herself for his next swat, not sure where it would land, only hoping it was not on her feet.

She kept quiet, not saying a word, as tears slowly feel from her eyes.

Lord Russell noted that Alys had remained silent, despite the painshe was obviously in. The tears falling from her eyes were not missed by him as he waited for some kind of response. The absence of sound seemed to indicate her decision. But silence, was just as good, for someone with such a wicked tongue.

He reached down and grabbed a handful of her golden locks and fisted it cruelly, twisting and pulling her head back. He was yanking her back to the point where her chained nipples were being pulled from their base, testing the tenacity of the chain link. He glared down at the tear-filled eyes, pain most notably running through her veins.

"Alys of Perlan! If ye choose not to speak, tis just as well! It suits you fine! For, if you shall not beg, and ye shall not speak with respect and dignity, then ye shall not speak at all! Ye words and cries fall on deaf ears now. Every time I order ye to beg, and ye fail ... Punishment will be swift and severe."

The switch moved in lightning like fashion, ten quick blows, each one crossing her pressed globes, making her twitch with each contact. By the time he was done, deep red welts were already designing her backside.

If she thought thatwas the end to her punishment, she was gravely mistaken! Lord Russel retrieved a sturdy chair with a seat woven with coarse reeds. He lifted the lass without a struggle and sat her in the seat, her folded, bound arms, dangling over tha back pf the wooden chair. Her breasts, nipples still clamped and tugged obscenely, were thrust proudly forward, towards the raging fire.

"Enjoy ye seat Alys, for soon, ye will have no seat and wish you did!"

It took every thing Alys had to keep silent as Lord Russell pulled her hair roughly, sitting her up in a way that her nipples felt like they were being ripped from her body.

Her backside burned where the cane had repeatedly come down on her. She started biting her lip in order to silence her screams. Her body burned as it never had before.

The rough reeds from the chair he had placed her on, made the welts burn even more. And she was having a hard time not screaming.

When he moved it back so that her nipples were pulled even more, she could no longer contain the scream builing in her throat, and let it out, involuntarily.

"Enjoy ye seat Alys, for soon, ye will have no seat and wish you did!"

She couldn't hold back any longer. Knowing she would infuriate the Lord with her comments, and in a way she kind of hoped it did, so that he would end her torture.

With eyes glaring at him, she practically spat her words at him. "Do what you wish to me my Lord. You have already made your decision about me, so what good will it do me to beg you for anything."

She braced herself as best she could for his next assalt, knowing that her last speech more than likely infuriated him to no end. She prayed her death would be swift and painless.

Lord Russell was quite infuriated with the sassy lass' comments. She had no regard for his authority, nor for her own well being. In all his years, he had never come across one so strong willed as this one, nor as downright 'stupid'! All she had to do was to submit, and her life would be a hundred times better than she could ever imagine. But, she was too stubborn and bull-headed to know any better!

Rather than unleash his fury upon her, as he was tempted to do, Lord Russell, without comment, grabbed the leash, it quite warm within his fist. His anger, however, blinded him to the searing flesh the reddened metal caused. He yanked Alys from the seat and marched from the room.

So much for being compassionate, he thought, narching into the corridor, and back down the narrow stone steps, that they had only recently come up through! Back to the dungeon! Back to the cold! Back to the dingy darkness! Back to the damp, clammy underbelly of the massive stone structure.

He marched down the steps at a quickened pace, much faster than Alys could keep up with, repeatedly tugging fiercely on her nipples, stretching them obscenely as he led her past the cell room she had occupied, taking her even deeper into the darkness. They had gone so far down, that the floor was nothing but cold, damp mud and moss. Lord Russell brought a lonely torch that lit the stairwell into the bottommost area of his castle, and placed it into a holder within the room, the only light available, this deep under the earth's surface.

The flickering flame provided just enough light for Lord Russell to see the hook on a low lying overhead beam. Pulling the leash taut, he secured it tightly to the hook. Alys now stood there, her feet planted in the soft, cold, damp mud, feet slowly sinking in its softness. Her nipples strained towards the ceiling, being pulled in that direction. She was obviously too proud to scream out in pain, but that would soon change!

"Ye who has a wench's tongue, had such promise, yet ye seem to want to be here, so here you shall stay! Call out not to anyone, for no one will come! Just stand here until I decide to come to you. Don't move, for those chains will surely pull such tender tips right off ye flesh. Don't try and sit, don't fall over, don't collapse ... and oh ... don't sink too far in the muck and mire! How long can you stand in the middle of this room before the real pain settles in? We'll soon find out!

Lord Russell took the torch, marched out of the room, and closed the door, leaving Alys standing alone in the dark! Standing alone in the dark, her arms still folded and bound behind her back ... Standing alone in the dark, her nipples stretched taut, bound by chain without slack to an overhead beam!

Ayls kne wshe had made a fatal mistake. Being forced back into the cold dark damp dungeon was her undoing. The one thing she feared more than anything, was the dark.

She felt her feet sinking deeper into the murk, which caused a deeper pull across her nipples. The pain was almost unbearable, so much so that she felt that she would pass out from it.

For the first time, she screamed in her agony. "Please, My Lord, I beg of you. Please forgive my rudeness." She began to cry, not knowing if he was there our not.

Lord Russell had not gone far, only just outside the door. If he were truly a wicked man, he'd leave her there until her flesh was rippedfrom her body,leave her until she was no longer able to stand, muscles giving out on her, she collapsing to the floor, the clamps on her nipples unyielding just tearing them from her breasts.

No!

Lord Russell was not that cruel! He'd rescue her! He'd save her from that extreme torture, pain, and agony. But not before she realized what he was capable of doing to her. Not before he heard her scream,whether in pain, or in resignation, begging for forgiveness.

Standing outside the door, he was surprised at how little time it had taken for her to cry out. Surprised at the words she spoke, he listened intently as she *begged*. He did not reply, listening to her cries, imagining the tears rolling down her cheeks as she struggled with the painand her plight. She was begging for forgiveness, apologizing for her rudeness.

Lord Russell knew she'd not last much longer, her cries a constant stream of unending wails of pain and sobs. Finally, after what must have seemed like an eternity, he burst into the room with a thunderous thud, the door slamming against the stone and mortar wall. Rather than rescue Alys completely though, Lord Russell marched to the far wall and retrieved a long, thick, sturdy bamboo rod which was leaning in the corner.

Standing behind Alys, he wedged the rod between her bound arms and bare back, sliding it down between the cheeks of her ass as he pushed it down further. The lord pushed it into the soft mud, sinking it until it would go no further; then placing his hands atop the pole, he lifted himself up, adding more weight, sinking the pole firmly into an upright position, to which Alys was now bound.

He circled in front of the young lass and quickly removed the clamps from her nipples, the tips, glowing red as he rubbed them, rolled them, pinched them, reinvigorating blood flow to the deprived flesh. Her screams of pain were renewed as he ensured her well being. Her nipples had been stretched from the torture, no longer tiny pebbles, but more like long rubbery erasers that stood long and hard from her breasts.

"Ye see how easy it is Alys of Perlan? See how easy it is to be rid of the pain and torture? See how easy it is to *beg* for something? You see, that you realized your salvation *IS* in my hands? You see that all you need to do is play by my rules and all is well?"

Before he gave Alys a chance to respond, he walked out the door, casting her once again into the darkness. Before he closed the door, however, he told her to think about her behavior, and to think about how she'd like to *prove* to him, that her words were not mere words of desperation.

He vowed to return to check on her and what she was willing to do to prove she understood that only he was her salvation! The door closed and Alys was left in the dark and cold, nipples freed of the chain, but her arms still bound behind her back, fastened to the pole, feet sinking in murky, cold mud.

His hands on her body brought a different feeling in her that he didn't quite understand. There was some pain as blood began circulating back into her nippples, but there was some pleasure there too as his hands kneaded and caressed her breasts.

She wasn't sure how she could prove to him that she would follow him and his rules but she knew she had too, for her own safety and well being.

She felt her feet sinking further and further into the murk, and felt her body slippping down the bamboo pole that was wedged behind her arms.

Slowly she fell to her knees, as the darkness engulfed her again. Her despair was increased tenfold. She felt her tears sliding down her face. She tried to remove the pole from the ground but found it was useless.

"Please my lord, please tell me how to prove my loyalty." shse begged as she heard him walking away.

Crying a little more ,all Alys could think of was the dark and her absolute fear of it. "Please take me out of the darkness." she cried as she sat there, on her knees, feeling her self sink a little more. Her biggest fear felt as if it was happening to her. Her fear of being buried alive.

Lord Russell would not leave her there to rot. But he would not respond until he felt her despair was at it's very pinnacle. Not only would he be seen as her tormentor, but he would also be seen as her savior. He had to be the one she knew her very life and existence depended on. He knew that many a person claimed to not fear death. However, at that moment when the grim reaper is staring down their eyes, waiting for that final resignation, it's amazing how many people choose to fight!

He heard the words through the heavy door, asking how to prove her loyalty. There was only one answer he'd accept. There was one answer he thought he'd receive as he warmed her by the fire. But, alas, that was not to be.

Now that Alys was here in the utter depths of hell, was she willing to change her song. Lord Russell was not so easily swayed. He remained silent, letting her slip down into the murky mud, knowing she couldn't supoort herself for too long. Soon, she'd be caked in the cold, sloppy mud.

There was one answer he was waiting for, not a question. He needed to hear the utter desperation in her voice before he came to rescue her!

There was only one way out of this hell she was in, and it was through him, by him, and with him. When she'd learn this, she may make herself to the topside where the sun doth shine!

Her tears continues to fall unhindered as Alys felt herself sinking deeper and deeper into the cold and damp earth. She began to feel the cold seeping into her bones, chilling her like nothing ever had.

Her biggest fear had always been of the dark and of being buried alive. And know, she felt as if it was going to happen to her. She was beyond desperartion. She was willing to do anything she had to in order to get out of the hell she was in.

She began to pray for salvation as she had never prayed before. "As God as my witness, I will do whatever Lord Russell may demand of me, I will be his willing servant, if you would but grant my release from this hell."

Lord Russell had been standing there the entire time, listening to her wails and cries. As each passing minute went by, he could hear and feel the desperation settling in within her. It wasn't until he heard her repeated prayers to her god, begging for intervention, releasing herself to his will, that Lord Russell finally felt as if success had been obtained.

Her cries and pleas were fading fast, she either slipping into oblivion, or slowly accepting death, Lord Russell came to her rescue. Once again, the door slammed open, thudding against the stone wall.

Having heard her pleas, he regarded her as if he hadn't.

"Alys of Perlan? Ye only have one last chance before death will befall you. It will not be swift, and NO one will come to save you. I ask ye one final time, do you submit to my will, in exchange for ye life? Do ye submit to a lifetime of servitude for the punishment of your crimes? Will ye obey my commands without the sharp tongue you have come to be known for? Will ye, Alys of Perlan, be my slave?"

Lord Russell knew it wouldbe difficultfor her to answer, to knowingly and willingly submit herselfto his total whim. The last question was put to her to add finality and punctuation to her plight.

And if that wasn't enough, Lord Russell, raised his boot and wiped the muddy sole across her breasts, cleaning it, best he could. He raised the boot higher, bringing the sole to her face. "Give me ye answer now Alys of Perlan, and if ye answer is yea, then show me by placing a kiss upon my boot!"

She thought her life was over when she heard the doo slam against the stone wall. She sank just a little deeper into the murk, almost welcoming the end.

Then she heard his voice, his commands.

"Alys of Perlan? Ye only have one last chance before death will befall you. It will not be swift, and NO one will come to save you. I ask ye one final time, do you submit to my will, in exchange for ye life? Do ye submit to a lifetime of servitude for the punishment of your crimes? Will ye obey my commands without the sharp tongue you have come to be known for? Will ye, Alys of Perlan, be my slave?"

She had made a vow to her God that if he would see her out of this, that she would submit to Lord Russell's will. She just didn't realize how severe his will would be. A lifetime is what he asked for, A lifetime.

A lifetime of forever being his slave. Was that too little to ask for the crimes she had committed, although, she didn't see feeding ones self as a crime, the Lord Russell did and this was his domain.

Lost in her thoughts, she knew she would have no choice but to obey him. Her previous life was now over, there was noone left alive of her father's soldiers or of his people.

She was the last of her line, and with as much pride as she could maintain, she would serve this new master. She resolved herself to the fact that she would forever more be nothing more than a household slave, not the maiden she used to be.

She felt his boot scrape across her extremely sore nipples and held back a whimper. When she heard his command to kiss his boot, she knew she had no choice but to obey him.

"Yes, My Lord, I will be your humble slave, " she stammered out, trying to hide the shakiness in her voice, as well as the tears. Not being able to see that well, she used her cheek to locate his boot, scraping off a little more of the muck from them as she placed her lips to the sole of his boot.

She could taste the leather of them as well as a little of the earth that was still on them. Afraid to move away to fast, she kept her lips to the boot, and awaited further instructions from him.

Lord Russell placed his boot back down in the murky mud, a confident smile ironed on his face, his gaze intent upon the defeated lass, kneeling, ashamed, and degraded, at his feet. Solitude and death were two factors that weakened many a soul, Alys being no different than the rest. Reaching to his belt, he unsheathed a shimmering blade that reflected the flame of the nearby torch.

He made sure the reflection played across Alys' flesh, her head hung low, wildly matted hair hanging down, veiling her tear-stained face. Lowering the blade, he made sure she could see what he had in his hand, it's purpose unknown. He could easily cut her, her throat, her limbs;all the crimes and indecencies she had committed, surely that would be just.

But no!

He brought the blade around and sliced through the binds that kept her arms together behind her back. Her hands fell like heavy weights to her side, bound for so long, muscles unaccustomed to any other position. Blood flow resumed to areas cut off, and she screamed as the tingling sensation electrocuted the length of her arms.

"Ye see? The pain is not worth the price of a few mere words and actions."

Keeping the blade in one hand, Lord Russell grabbed the torch and cleared the way for Alys to make her way to the long, stone stairwell.

With the pointed tip of the blade, he prodded Alys forward, poking her in the ass as she crawled, trying to gather strength to get to her feet.

"C'mon Alys. If it's out of this hell hole ye want, then get moving."

The soft mud, and his constant prodding made it impossible for her to get to her feet until she reached the stairwell, free from the darkened dungeon. He prodded her along the way, poking the blade in her ass, into the backs of her thighs and calves, keeping her moving forward through the undrground maze of hell and cells, moving her up more stairs until she was finally standing at the top landing.

Lord Russell beckoned for Marion, the cook, keeping Alys in her spot, with his blade. Marion appeared instantly before him, her head bowed, hands clasped dutifully together. "Yes, Master? How may your servant suit your needs Sir?"

"Fetch Karaylyn from her cleaning chores, and meet me in the bathing chambers. Our filthy little wench is in need of a thorough scrubbing and preparation"

She curtsied quite quickly and scampered off even faster. Lord Russell swaated the flat part of the blade against her bottom, silently pushing her in the direction that Marion ran off in.

Alys was doing everything should could to stay on her feet. Every muscle in her body was screaming from the sudden blood flow coming back into her limbs. She wanted nothing more than to lay on that floor there at the top of the landing and sleep for days. The blade at her back was definitely stopping her from collasping right in front of him.

When she heard that she was to have a bath, her spirits perked just a bit. She could want to have the cold and mud off her skin. She had never been this dirty in her life and she hated it. Lord Russell was becoming more and more of a savior to her as the minutes passed by. Yet, the blade at her back reminded her exactly what her position was.

She kept her head down and her eyes lowered as he lead her to the bathing chamber. She noticed a large wooden tub in the center of the room and saw warm steam coming from the tub. She wanted to run to it, but held her ground awaiting his command.

Lord Russell walked her over to the tub and told her to get in as he called Karaylyn over to them.

He instructed her to clean Alys from head to toe and very throughly, as he walked over to the hearth and watched.

Lord Russell watched as Alys climbed warily into the large vat. She stood there, a little unsure of what to do as Karaylyn approached her and surveyed her task. She 'tsk tsk'ed' at her appraisal of the girl in the vat.

"Lord Russel, Sir ... It may take some time, and several replenishing baths before she is suitable for your tastes. The water is already turning murky from all the mud!"

He knew that would be the case when he ordered for the thief to be bathed. He approached and peered into the murky water, already brown. He shook his head in disappointment, without a word spoken. He glided over to a nearby wall and retrieved a large horse brush from the shelf. He returned to Karaylyn, handing her the coarse, stiff, handheld brush.

"Just do the best ye can for now. She'll probably need several more baths before the nigh is out. Scrub real good. Ye know how I like the flesh nice and rosy!"

Lord Russell moved back to the stone wall once again, leaning against it as he watched Karaylyn prepare to bathe Alys. Karaylyn retrieved a large crafted ladel for such a purpose, delicately dipping it into the dirtied water, raising it until she spilled it atop of the once golden locks atop Alys' head. As the warm water cascaded down, the shiver that ran through Alys was quite noticeable, her naked nipples, puckering as she shuddered.

"And ... Karaylyn? ... Clean ... Inside and out!"

He didn't move from his spot, watching intently, his eyes menacing, waiting, almost daring for Alys to err in a way which would result in punishment.

Karaylyn was doing the best she could with what she had. In a matter of minutes, the water in the tub was almost like mud. She kne wthat Ayls had been placed in the darkest parts of the dungeon, but had never seen anyoe this filthy.

"My Lord, may I please ask that another tub or eve ntub be brought up and maybe some help to clean this one. The water has already turned to mud and she is no where near as clean as she needs to be for you."

Ayls watched as Lord Russell agreed and the other tubs and buckets of water were brought in. She was moved from the warm tub to an empty one as Karaylyn and another maid began just pouring water over her, cold water. She shuddered and shivered in the coldness, but it felt good to get the mud off of her.

After another two or threes rounds of goning from hwarm to cold water, she was finally clean enough to stay in the warm water to finish her bath. Karaylyn had her stand as she took the horse hair brush and began rubbing it over her skin, leaving pink marks all over Alys now clean skin. She felt anothers hands between her legs, cleaning her most private areas and wanted to back away from it, but dared not.

It wasn't till Karaylyn had asked about shaving her and Lord Russell agreeing that Aylse began to understand what they were referring to. At first, they lathered her legs and began to remove the hair from them, and then they went to her under arms. When she was told to stand and they began to lather her private area, Alys began to balk. She tried to back away from them and out of the tub.

She felt Lord Russell come up behind her and placwe his hand at her throat.

"You will let them do this, or it will be back to the dungeon for you." He said as he pushed her forward into the tub.

She knew she couldn't fight them, because she could not go back to the dark.

Her hair was finally clean and it felt good to be falling down her back in the waves that were natural to her. It was a golden color, but had shades of browns in it also. Her skin was a creamy white now that the red marks where fading from her skin.

She was finally shavd and was standing there awaiting Lord Russell's further instructions, as the other women began cleaning the mess that her bathing had caused.

A slight breeze blew across the room, causing her to shiver and her nipples to harden.

Back