These women are full of crap.

Well one thing (among many) is still consistent about Hash... a good thread can still be turned into something all about Hash.

:rolleyes:

New handles, same ol’ ludicrously haughty hashy.

Attention whore gonna whore.

I get so vocal because I witnessed cases of bullying at work. (I put sexual harassment in that category)

Some bullies were exactly of the type that warriorqueen and adrina described.
But more often than not, given the type of work environment PCnness was misused by bullies with good results. Hell, I've seen people having mental breakdowns and even commit suicide after being falsely accused of horrible things on top of being bullied.

No, I don't want to live in an over-regulated society because I've seen the nasty side of things.

...… ...… .Waiting for some psychoanalytical interpretations from Que.
No, I'm not describing myself or projecting or whatever
I think that in my lifetime I was bullied only once at work and even that was stupid and minor.

...… ...… .Waiting for some psychoanalytical interpretations from Que.
No, I'm not describing myself or projecting or whatever
I think that in my lifetime I was bullied only once at work and even that was stupid and minor.

Feyn and luk will be asking for dick pics shortly.

It's not bullying here on the GB, you should just feel that you have finally "made" it here.

to-all-the-men-feeling-attacked-right-now-maybe-you-29415146.png

I never really agreed with such for women, why should I with men?

I think you've missed the ironic nature of the suggestion.

Lemme guess. You're making fun of possible suggestions of appeasement some guys made/make. I don't—save as a possible tactical option. But if the guy's a jerk, it's his fault, and she owes him no consideration—no smiling.

Lemme guess. You're making fun of possible suggestions of appeasement some guys made/make. I don't—save as a possible tactical option. But if the guy's a jerk, it's his fault, and she owes him no consideration—no smiling.

I don't think the original meme (which I didn't actually create - I'm not that clever) was directed at you personally.
And I'm pretty sure that most women, and a fair few men, got the joke. That's why it was circulating so much.

I don't think the original meme (which I didn't actually create - I'm not that clever) was directed at you personally.
And I'm pretty sure that most women, and a fair few men, got the joke. That's why it was circulating so much.

Maybe I should pay as much to the 5th word as I did the 2nd-to-4th.
:D

(Though, the PC-ness of CBC radio sometimes gets to me—and being white, non-aboriginal, and het in addition to being male makes me a bit more more of a target.) (Perhaps I'm complaining too much.)

Maybe I should pay as much to the 5th word as I did the 2nd-to-4th.
:D

(Though, the PC-ness of CBC radio sometimes gets to me—and being white, non-aboriginal, and het in addition to being male makes me a bit more more of a target.) (Perhaps I'm complaining too much.)

You think?

Actually, instead of fuming from time to time while listening to it, I'm going to CFRB 1010 AM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CFRB

The problem is as it's AM, the sound quality isn't great and CBC Radio has no commercials while CFRB does—though CBC Radio can get annoying when they yammer on about how everyone's on Facebook, on Instagram, has all their pictures on the internet, Elon Musk, new technology, Tim Horton's, blah blah blah.

I've gotten fed up enough that I'm also cutting down on listening to Aboriginal music—as good as some of it is—because I don't want to be appropriating their culture.

Cowboy Junkies - Miles From Our Home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agd6WaqMqd0

Like why do they have a white woman in this video when they have so many aboriginal?

Now in this, the white are depicted as they truly are: settlers on stolen land.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpkUISUx3Lo
A Tribe Called Red - Electric Pow Wow Drum (Official Video)

Actually, instead of fuming from time to time while listening to it, I'm going to CFRB 1010 AM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CFRB

The problem is as it's AM, the sound quality isn't great and CBC Radio has no commercials while CFRB does—though CBC Radio can get annoying when they yammer on about how everyone's on Facebook, on Instagram, has all their pictures on the internet, Elon Musk, new technology, Tim Horton's, blah blah blah.

I've gotten fed up enough that I'm also cutting down on listening to Aboriginal music—as good as some of it is—because I don't want to be appropriating their culture.

Cowboy Junkies - Miles From Our Home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agd6WaqMqd0

Like why do they have a white woman in this video when they have so many aboriginal?

Now in this, the white are depicted as they truly are: settlers on stolen land.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpkUISUx3Lo
A Tribe Called Red - Electric Pow Wow Drum (Official Video)

I think you've lost your way from the threads about rambly personal music predilections (or video predilections - you seem more concerned about the videos than the music) - this thread is about the #metoo movement ... you may have heard of it?

I think you've lost your way from the threads about rambly personal music predilections (or video predilections - you seem more concerned about the videos than the music) - this thread is about the #metoo movement ... you may have heard of it?

I don't know of many pages where people can just listen to songs.

Yeah, I heard of the #metoo. Let me guess, the "#" is about Twitter: a site I rarely go to. In Toronto, before #metoo was Jian Ghomeshi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icx9KAnDJ48
Feminism trailblazer Gloria Steinem in Studio Q
41:12

He was perhaps the best host of Q. He was charged, found not guilty, but still destroyed. Instead of a brown Persian vegan of Muslim background, we now have a white guy on the show—even though Jill Deacan, Pyah (msp?), and Karen Gorden are far better.

The thing is, we not only live in a sexist society, but a very racist, cetheterosexist, able-ist, speciest society.

hillary-clinton-hijab-head-scarf-arafat-pig1.jpg

I don't know of many pages where people can just listen to songs.

Yeah, I heard of the #metoo. Let me guess, the "#" is about Twitter: a site I rarely go to. In Toronto, before #metoo was Jian Ghomeshi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icx9KAnDJ48
Feminism trailblazer Gloria Steinem in Studio Q
41:12

He was perhaps the best host of Q. He was charged, found not guilty, but still destroyed. Instead of a brown Persian vegan of Muslim background, we now have a white guy on the show—even though Jill Deacan, Pyah (msp?), and Karen Gorden are far better.

The thing is, we not only live in a sexist society, but a very racist, cetheterosexist, able-ist, speciest society.

hillary-clinton-hijab-head-scarf-arafat-pig1.jpg

So you're just randomly posting in threads without actually establishing what they're about, maybe responding to a single isolated post?

That explains a great deal actually.

So you're just randomly posting in threads without actually establishing what they're about, maybe responding to a single isolated post?

That explains a great deal actually.

Most of the isolated posts I respond to is bbrx or WTF-is-his-name or other alt-rightists. This thread is 12 pages long: I might not read it all today.

Let me guess: the OP was attacking those in the #metoo movement. Others took her to task—perhaps yourself included, and I did some posts pointing from the basis of the situation not being B&W—I suppose like our other arguments.

Most of the isolated posts I respond to is bbrx or WTF-is-his-name or other alt-rightists. This thread is 12 pages long: I might not read it all today.

Let me guess: the OP was attacking those in the #metoo movement. Others took her to task—perhaps yourself included, and I did some posts pointing from the basis of the situation not being B&W—I suppose like our other arguments.

If you can't be arsed reading either the OP or the general gist of the subsequent discussion, but choose instead to latch onto one post taken completely out of context and respond to that, and then frame that as things 'not being B&W' ... well, have fun. Your attempts to seem 'clever' and/or 'edgy' when you can't be bothered engaging with the actual substance of any thread is kind of tedious. I have better things to do.

If you can't be arsed reading either the OP or the general gist of the subsequent discussion, but choose instead to latch onto one post taken completely out of context and respond to that, and then frame that as things 'not being B&W' ... well, have fun. Your attempts to seem 'clever' and/or 'edgy' when you can't be bothered engaging with the actual substance of any thread is kind of tedious. I have better things to do.

12 pages, almost 300 posts

Back