The things I ponder...

Red response - I think this goes hand in hand perhaps? (The enjoy the comments and the attention I mean.) I suspect that the anonymity that Lit provides allows people (men and women) a little more freedom to say and express things they normally wouldn't irl.

Green response - I think it depends on the forum thread you're talking about. In the Playground for instance, you might be more correct. But if you were in the Politics forum I suspect a more controversial post would generate lots.

Interesting pondering at any rate.

I myself am pondering .... its interesting that I chose too look on Lit during my lunch break instead of actually eating lunch! Hmmm....
To be completely honest and transparent, I was referring to the am pic posts. I understand the need and craving to be adored but some posts seem excessive, in my opinion. If I had the balls to post images of myself, which I am not to that point, in some shallow and self loathing way I would expect the same. Is that wrong?

To be completely honest and transparent, I was referring to the am pic posts. I understand the need and craving to be adored but some posts seem excessive, in my opinion. If I had the balls to post images of myself, which I am not to that point, in some shallow and self loathing way I would expect the same. Is that wrong?
I think "wrong" is subjective. For my part, I make no judgements (out loud). What I do think matters is how you feel about it for yourself. If you would feel its wrong, then it is. If you're okay with it, then for the most part, others should not judge your decision.

Caveat - unless its to an extreme point that it overly disrupts the forum chats.

Red response - I think this goes hand in hand perhaps? (The enjoy the comments and the attention I mean.) I suspect that the anonymity that Lit provides allows people (men and women) a little more freedom to say and express things they normally wouldn't irl.

Green response - I think it depends on the forum thread you're talking about. In the Playground for instance, you might be more correct. But if you were in the Politics forum I suspect a more controversial post would generate lots.

Interesting pondering at any rate.

I myself am pondering .... its interesting that I chose too look on Lit during my lunch break instead of actually eating lunch! Hmmm...

Lunch is way over rated lol. Hope you are well!

Today I have been pondering remodeling our kitchen. Today I had to adjust some cabinets for the new fridge and as I was doing that I really wanted to tear everything out and start fresh. Just don't know if this is the right time, maybe better to wait until after the holidays.

Do the women who post here really enjoy the dirty comments or just the attention?
The sad / unhappy part of me thinks, you're faking it.
The optimistic / positive part of me thinks, "OMG!!!!! YEEEESSSSSS!!!! don't stop, don't stop, harder, HARDER!!!!" (sounds better in my head and doesn't translate well into words, but I think you get the point)

Side note: I have noticed, not scientific, the dirtier the comment it has a 95% chance of getting a written response.
Personally, it's a bit of both.

I see a lot of signatures denoting 'sexless marriage' on predominately male profiles and started to wonder what impact does this have on the woman of lit? Do woman not involved in the situation even care? Have you, women of lit, even noticed this?

I hate to assume but the term itself is vague and is subjective to the individual. It seems to me it would be lure to get more attention.

To be clear, I am a married male and see this from a male perspective. Personally, unless a person gives some background to why the term is being used, it is just a ploy to get attention. Blame this on my attention to detail(s) and noticing abstract things that I take notice of.

I see a lot of signatures denoting 'sexless marriage' on predominately male profiles and started to wonder what impact does this have on the woman of lit? Do woman not involved in the situation even care? Have you, women of lit, even noticed this?

I hate to assume but the term itself is vague and is subjective to the individual. It seems to me it would be lure to get more attention.

To be clear, I am a married male and see this from a male perspective. Personally, unless a person gives some background to why the term is being used, it is just a ploy to get attention. Blame this on my attention to detail(s) and noticing abstract things that I take notice o
I see a lot of those as well. I honestly don't see the point of putting that in your profile. I've found in my time here that most of the folks, women and men both, who are here for the anonymity they believe is afforded them and don't really care about the details of their chosen "partner" of the moment.

I have to agree with your assumption as it does seem to be a ploy for attention. I also believe that is in an attempt, perhaps, to be as upfront as possible with what one is looking for and why.

I, myself, am a married female who found Lit over 10 years ago when looking for written erotica. I moved from stories to the chat, which didn't work out for me, found the forums, ended up on the Playground and a few years later after starting over with a new username and profile found AmPics to satisfy my apparent need to be seen.

Just my two cents. Ain't worth much pondering over.

There has to be friendly banter or rambling, a connection of sorts ....It is never just a quick "Fix"
For me, this site will never provide a "quick Fix". SO for me this site is the least judgemental as all social media based solely on the type and breadth of content posted here.

I finally read the “I can’t ignore someone” thread in the tech support forum and of course there is inherent mystery. Is the want to be ignored mod the same as the controversial mod? How does everyone know when there is a new mod? Is there a mod celebration thread? If this person is a mod, why doesn’t anyone say their name?

Why are people so weird? I ponder this too often.

I am currently pondering my husbands sanity. Cus he -the man who hates a lot of noise- married me when I still had 5 kids at home. And now I've got 2 of the 5 left plus a son in law AND 3 grandkids.

It’s been weeks and they still haven’t found Julian Sands. Maybe this will be a miracle rescue and a happy ending.

I am currently pondering my husbands sanity. Cus he -the man who hates a lot of noise- married me when I still had 5 kids at home. And now I've got 2 of the 5 left plus a son in law AND 3 grandkids.
Ponders if @Micio_Lambire gave her man noise cancelling headphones when he is at that FULL HOUSE of yours

Why is it that I find pics of naked woman more of an art form than a source for feeding my horniness?

Why is it I go through periods of creativity and then times where I could care less about the hobbies I love?

,Why is it I go through periods of creativity and then times where I could care less about the hobbies I love?
Motivation , lack of give a fuxs , maybe the the weather. Tidal moons , or you U need new hobbies 🤪

On topic , I 🤔 ponder what makes a great user name ? The basic reasons why we pick um

Motivation , lack of give a fuxs , maybe the the weather. Tidal moons , or you U need new hobbies 🤪

On topic , I 🤔 ponder what makes a great user name ? The basic reasons why we pick um
Mine was picked solely based on the fact that it sounds like a name and is naughty at the same time.

I ponder why the hell I picked this puzzle cus it's drivin me crazy and takin forever.

Back